[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Arena, its nice and quick versus the 60 minute games you get into on classic maps. Don't diss it folks. :P

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

The Razorback is a beautiful hand-carved tribal shield, built using indigenous techniques passed from father to son since before recorded time. Sometimes the old ways really are the best ways. And after using the Razorback in the field, we quickly discovered this was not one of those times.

All the tribal craftsmanship in the world, it turns out, cannot stop a modern butter knife. So we taped a car battery to it. Sure, the added weight of the redesigned Razorbackll slow you down a little. But any poor sap dumb enough to backstab you while youre sporting one is getting a surprise to the tune of 10,000 volts. Plus, if they want to stab you again, theyll have to wait until their knife cools down. Which is lucky for you, since the Razorback collapses into a million finely crafted pieces after a single stab.

Sounds kinda useless, it slows you down and only helps against 1 class that could just revolver you in 3 shots. So basically all it does is make me shoot you instead of stab you :P

EDIT: the image of a spy half uncloaked appeared behind the sniper in todays update picture for a few minutes, someone snapped a quick screen shot spyuncloak.jpg

SECRET SPY UPDATE!!!!!1!!ONE+SHIFT!!![/conspiracy]

soldersig.jpg

Knex you don't know how good snipers work :P They never stand still.

And it might be useful, I could just wear it and stand beside a sentry for a game, spies wouldn't be able to touch me.

jjroxlu7.jpg

And it might be useful, I could just wear it and stand beside a sentry for a game, spies wouldn't be able to touch me.

Any good spy could easily pull off a double stab n sap. Especially with the new stab animation.

(This message certifies that i am not responsible from any death[crit or not crit related] resulting from attempting the methods suggested in post)

soldersig.jpg

Any good spy could easily pull off a double stab n sap. Especially with the new stab animation.

(This message certifies that i am not responsible from any death[crit or not crit related] resulting from attempting the methods suggested in post)

A double stab wouldn't work because it temporaliy disables the knife. I think it should also disable the watch as well.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ok. Let's say that engy is in fact stupid and you manage to sap 'n stab him. All you have to do is listen for the SPAH SAPPIN MAH SENTREH and you know there's a spy there, and if you didn't stand RIGHT NEXT to the sentry, the spy would have to 4-shot you with a revolver, plenty of time to get away.

How exactly would you pull off a double sap n stab on an engy then a sniper who can't actually be backstabbed D:?

jjroxlu7.jpg

How exactly would you pull off a double sap n stab on an engy then a sniper who can't actually be backstabbed D:?

Stab engy, sap sentry then quickly disguise as engy you just killed.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ok. Let's say that engy is in fact stupid and you manage to sap 'n stab him. All you have to do is listen for the SPAH SAPPIN MAH SENTREH and you know there's a spy there, and if you didn't stand RIGHT NEXT to the sentry, the spy would have to 4-shot you with a revolver, plenty of time to get away.

Dead engineers cant say anything. and it was a double stap n sap, i forgot about the stupid razors anti backstab thing. But its no problem. Three revolver shots and the sniper is dead.

soldersig.jpg

So. I went to check day 4. Scroll down to update list for sniper. Wait. It says spy. *clicks* Then i came.

http://www.teamfortress.com/spyupdate/

First watch sounds pretty cool, reduces cloak but adds feign death. The other one seems kinda useless, standing still is kinda dumb. but still. 5 more announcement days(date for spy update is 21st now) so that means new revolver and knife as well. WHY MUST I WAIT SO LONG

Also, the blog post originally said this

Day 4 of the Sniper update brings us... hold on, that's not...

Holy hell. All those conspiracy theorists on the TF forum couldn't have been right all along, could they? When the Pyro hears about this she'll be inconsolable.

Now they changed it to

Day 4 of the Sniper update brings us... hold on, that's not...

Holy hell. All those conspiracy theorists on the TF forum couldn't have been right all along, could they? Pyro's going to be inconsolable now.

SO PYROS A GIRL?! i love this update

soldersig.jpg

Wait! I still have a joke for this! Pyro may not be a flamer, but she's still the hottest class.

I need to jump off of something for that pun now...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Wait! I still have a joke for this! Pyro may not be a flamer, but she's still the hottest class.

I need to jump off of something for that pun now...

Yea you really do haha

So wait, what's actually going on then? are both the sniper and the spy update being released at the same time or was the sniper update a decoy for the spy?

I'm confused XD

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Just played a game of Extreme Dodgeball with Lenin and Riku. Imagine a soldier's rockets, now slow down and speed up some of them, resize a few, and make them randomly target people. It's hilarious.

Top moment of the game: 7 Guys dead by one dodgeball.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Just played a game of Extreme Dodgeball with Lenin and Riku. Imagine a soldier's rockets, now slow down and speed up some of them, resize a few, and make them randomly target people. It's hilarious.

Top moment of the game: 7 Guys dead by one dodgeball.

Hehe yeah i love that. Oh and the rockets speed up everytime you airblast one. In small matches like 4 v 4 they really get going, its hilarious. Best moment of dodgeball was in a 4 v 4 match someone missed a nuke and all 4 of them died. XD

soldersig.jpg

Cool, Valve has once again shocked the PC world with the soon-to-be release of the Sniper + Spy updates. I ask this simple question once again...

WHEN THE [bLEEP] WILL THE 360 GET THE UPDATES?!

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Cool, Valve has once again shocked the PC world with the soon-to-be release of the Sniper + Spy updates. I ask this simple question once again...

WHEN THE [bLEEP] WILL THE 360 GET THE UPDATES?!

Never.

jjroxlu7.jpg