[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahahaha. I was on a 24/7 2fort server and at one point I was dominating 3 players as a Dead Ringer spy. I also managed to kill the enemy team on 3v3 arena before the point became available. I am now loving the Dead Ringer.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You really should stick with the regular medic gun.

I find the Blutsager alot more useful when I'm medic'ing with a dodgy team that seems to think me having the medic beam on them makes them invicible, but if I'm with a competent team, I agree the Syringegun is better.

Dead ringer is good if you know how to use it. I don't play spy a huge amount though so I prefer the flexibility of the C&D.

I really cannot use the Dead ringer, I always bump into pyros with it, or I get hit, then run off to corner to decloak and suddenly another enemy appears and I'm screwed, but I do loads better cloak & dagger'ing (Is it possible to suck with the C&D?)

ALSO; Doing a successful Stab & Sap then escaping from a room filled with angry heavies spraying boolets everywhere is cool. :ugeek:

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Dead ringer is good if you know how to use it. I don't play spy a huge amount though so I prefer the flexibility of the C&D.

I do best with the normal one. Just keep still when uncloaking and you're golden.

Gotten a lot, lot better as soldier. Still trying to complete rj_rckteer in under 5 minutes though. ;_;

I'm somewhat of an absolute terror as a demoman. I have the grenade aim down to where I can consistently hit all but scouts and maybe medics. Scouts have to be my worst matchup ever. And I only need one sticky to get to the other battlements on 2fort... Some pyros also give me a headache if they're good with the airblast.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I love playing demo :D Probably my favorite class, except I really like scout/medic as well.

I rarely use stickies though, I prefer the grenade launcher.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I love the demo too. I'm best with him on defense, with the scottish resitance. 15 kill streak on 2fort, against a good team. How do you get the other battlement in 2fort with only one sticky? I can get there in two and die on the landing... :shades:.

I think that although Pyro is overrated, he/she is definitely one of the most fun classes to play.

That video was awesome :thumbup:

lampost_sig_stark.png

sorry dizzle mai snentry blew u up 'n stuph.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've just obtained tf2 on PC.

It says "The server you are trying to connect to is running an older v-". What does this mean?

Also, steam keeps saying it isn't installed correctly when it is.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

It says "The server you are trying to connect to is running an older v-". What does this mean?

Most likely there was an error to do with that server and it didn't automatically update TF2 Dedicated Server.

Right click on team fortress 2 in the games list and hit properties. go to local files and verify integrity of game cache. If that doesn't make it work i'd try uninstalling and reinstalling.

soldersig.jpg

Right click on team fortress 2 in the games list and hit properties. go to local files and verify integrity of game cache. If that doesn't make it work i'd try uninstalling and reinstalling.

There is no option for that in my game list.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

There is no option for that in my game list.

PIKTURE!

24wecna.png

Ah. Thought you were talking about the start menu games list.

Thanks Mage Man!

-Random Youtuber

Thanks Mage Man!

Glad that saved us a game of 20 questions.

Thanks Mage Man!

Glad that saved us a game of 20 questions.

Well, not 20. But it only has "shortcut" in the properties window. <_<

254xyww.png

It is also now saying it isn't connected to steam, and won't run if you open it after steam.

-Random Youtuber