how much do you remember?

Rapono

I remember getting level 37 Prayer (Protect From Magic) on f2p from burying chicken bones. Just camped out at the chicken farm for a few days. I remember being so proud of the little icon that I could flash over my head! :oops:

Dr Locust <-- Click for my blog...

Dr_Locust.png

+2000 Total, PhD in Questing, Woodcutting, Agility, Thieving, and Firemaking

67njlaf.jpg

i remember killing coblins 5 years ago, then selling their chain mail for hefty 26 gp :shock:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

i have no clue how i trained my stats xd

mostly because I'm currently taking a runescape-break from 1 year so everything is fading away in the foggy areas of my brain

le_sadface.png

Drops : 3x zammy spear, 3x g maul, 1x d platelegs

I remember my first 10 levels of attack were at the cows, south of Falador, as I only trained attack and never trained strength and defence.

Crafting was trained with a mix of pots and bowstrings.

I remember I leveled cooking 70-75 powerleveling at the Karamja Tunas.

Farming until 30 was with the Sorcerers' Garden.

I remember the first place I mined was in Falador mine, with a friend. :D

I remember much more but I do remember I got Runecrafting to a high level (F2P 44)= just crafting Airs and Minds but ended on dieing for some Black Mages just south a Falador.

2525_s.gif

Cooking 99 - 25th January '08

All Quests - 23rd August '08

'

Dragon Drops (3)

Barrows Items (7)

'

619_Cj

[nando*]

The earliest I remember of my RuneScape adventures was probably back when I did dragon slayer. My friend had completed it a week before me and I had to keep up with him. I jumped from 58 to 62 combat which I was so happy about!

Also, when I first started I would mine tin/copper or iron ores in the mine south of Falador. Then smelt in Falador, and go way south to the dwarf anvil by ice caves. That was before I knew about quests so I took all that time.

Quality posting at its finest.

i remember getting 43 prayer trought w2 chickens (long story), i was so proud i found a way to let me have that magic sword above my head :ohnoes: man i'll never forget those moments when i stood on the karamjan pier asking people for their pray lvls, what a time <3

This information isn't entirely accurate, it's as far as I can remember. A level or two might have been gotten trying out random things, ect.

[hide=Warning]Attack- RSC: 1-10ish was on stuff like goblins and men and anything else I can find. 10-30 was on cows, 30 to around 50 was on dark wizards. RS2: 50-60 on hill giants, 60-65 on slayer, 65-75 on basilisks, 75-85 on slayer/dagganoths/dust devils/bandits, 85-99 was PC'd.

Strength- RSC: Pretty much same as attack. RS2: Same as attack, except 80-95 was on dust devils/bandits/slayer.

Defence- Same as above, except I only did basilisks to 70 def. 70-75 was dagganoths, 75-93 was slayer/dust devils/bandits.

Hp- Haha, can't remember exactly where I got all the levels since this can be trained by all of the combat stats. Significantly though, I got 92-98 chinning to 99 range. 98-99 was mostly slayer; got the last 180k on rock lobsters.

Range- RSC: Got 15 with cows, 15-25 on dwarves, RS2: 25-40 on cows, 40-60 on rock crabs, 60-70 on fire giants, 70-80 on blue dragons, some entire levels from fight caves, and slayer. 80-85 from slayer. 85-99 chinned.

Mage- Ugh, I've done so many random things with magic I can't even give level ranges. Can't remember what I did, but I got 42 in RSC. From then to about 50 I cursed, then to ~60 I used crumble undead (before it got nerfed -.-). After that it was pretty much a really random combination of hi-alching, metal dragons (NEVER a dragon drop), barrows, and some rock lob bursting. Mostly alching I think.

Prayer- As a noob I buried every bone I could find. I seem to remember hanging out in lumbridge to collect bones from duelers. From about 30-37 (paralyze monster), though, I buried bones found in one of the caves in the Feldip hills... the one with nightshade growing in it. Not sure if those spawns are there in RS2 or not. Anyway, from there to about 46 I buried all of the big bones I could get from hill giants. 46-60 Was ecto-ing dragon bones, and 60-80 was using gilded alter.

RuneCrafting- Airs till I could do waters, then waters till fires, fires till cosmics, then cosmics till nats. 44-56 nats using duel rings and gnome gliders, 56-80 was nats using abyss, 80-91 was ZMI'd, 91-95 was abyss and 95-96 using spirit ghrakks, still going strong, made 20k nats just this morning.

Construction- Hmm... mostly random low level stuff like normal-wood chairs, bookcases, ect. When I could make oak dining tables I flatpacked those using the maid until 50, then using butler to about 55, then I learned about the oak larder method so I started using demon; so 50-74 was doing that.

Agility- RSC: Gnome course till whatever level you need to to barb course, then that till about 40 agility. RS2: Agility arena to about 45, 45-50 barb course. 50-65ish was wildy course, 65-73 was done in ape atoll.

Herblore- RSC: Wasn't much of an herbalist. Think I got like 25 mixing attack/strength pots or something. RS2: I got like 37 from one small favor lamps, and serum 207'd to 45 for legends req. From then to 60 it was mostly super attack pots and prayer potions. 60-70 was super energies.

Thieving- RSC:Men till' farmers, farmers, till' guards, guards to about 55, RS2: 55-60 in rogues den, 60-76 PP.

Crafting- RSC: Random pottery, glassmaking, jewlery, and leatherworking. I have little clue here. All I know is that from 62-84 I did green dhide bodies.

Fletching- RSC: Cutting down trees and making them into arrow shafts, then eventually short and then longbows. I think I eventually moved to gnome stronghold and picked flax, spun it, and strung the bows. Had like 40 by RS2: 40-50 ish on oak longs, at some point I started making willow longs; did that until 70. 70-99 was mostly yew longs, a few k magic longs here and there.

Slayer- Did burthope assignments to about 30. Edge to around 50. Then Charladar (sp?) to 65. 65-80 was mostly duradel, with some Char. 80-81 Sumona.

Hunting- Day of Release: Lots of birds; at some point I started catching a snowy butterfly every time it spawned; did that until I could do falconry. After: At some point I started normal chins, did that to 63. 63-70 red chins.

Mining- RSC: Mined tin, copper, and iron for smithing until I could do coal, then I mined coal/some powermining iron to 50ish mining. I got my first D long by mining 500 coal. 50-72 Was mostly iron then granite powermining, though 70-71 was entirely from abyss Rcing. :lol:

Smithing- RSC: Bronze stuff to 15, iron stuff till steel, and steel stuff to 45. RS2: Gold ores to about 62. Then steel platebodies to 73.

Fishing- RSC: Shrimp till tuna, tuna till lobs, lobs till swordies. Swordies to 60 Back in the day this was my primary source of cash. RS2: Swordies till fishing guild, then more swordies to 68. 68-78 monkfish, 78-82 powerfishing in f2p when I lost members.

Cooking- RSC: Ahh memories. My first favorite skill. I remember doing lots of little things like bread, meat pies, and stew until I could get into the cooking guild. I did everything from scratch. After that I did apple pies in the cooking guild to around 45 cooking. Then I got smart and started fishing for money; cooked all of my fish, though. That got me around 55 cooking. RS2: Cooking swordfish to around 65. Then after that it was lobs all the way to 99, with the odd k's of monkfish and sharks mixed in there.

Firemaking- RSC: Downing normal trees and torching them until 40. RS2: 40-60 willows, 60-99 maples.

Woodcutting- RSC: Lots of cutting for FM and fleching. That got me 45 WC. RS2: 45-82 Willows, willows, and more willows. Tried yews briefly, bored me.

Farming- Piddly allotments to like 15, then ToG to 50. 50-55 allotments, 55-70 maple trees.

Summoning- All of the best pouches I could make.[/hide]

I remember most the things i did really just because they were usually the easiest or most obvious way to get xp

the only real is expection would be the first few levels in a skill, i just seemed to acumulate them some how :)

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

I remember plenty, and I remember what skills I hated...and still do.

I been playing way back in the day, when Zezima, N0valyfe, and The Old Nite (RIP), were the only ones with all skills at 99.

Dr_Brinner.png

Honestly, I can only remember beating demon slayer when I was only about level 20. I'm suprised I even remember that because I quit runescape for about a year and I don't remember anything from before I quit except that. ::'

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

attack,str,def:pirates in the ice cave(f2p)

same for ranged and mage i think.

runecrafting:airs :P

agility:first gnome,then barbarian.

herblore:just attk pots and serum.

thiev:stalls in ardougne.

crafting:made alot of things from cowhide.

mining:iron.

smithing:cannon balls.

woodcutting:normall tree's later oaks

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

I remember everything, pretty much. Like, back in Feb 2002 when members was first released I remember even how I trained my crafting levels up to get the reqs for the quest to get the drag long (killing cows for the hides ftw!). <3: That was...what? 5 + years ago and I still remember it.

What I don't remember are quest details and most especially place and npcs names, if I don't go there regularly.

yah i know what you are talking about all I really remember about some of my less used skills is the times when I spent a long time training them and things like the first time I power leveled or just camped at a place. But other then that I still have huge gaps in how I leveled some up.

billybobj282.gif