ok how many partners is it ok to have {no mature content}

INFINTEBAJAN2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok do you or did you want just 1 partner for your whole life?

I always have and will have a want for only 1 partner my whole life

what is the big deal about having so many?

I don't know, it's completely overrated anyways

did you go searching for alot of partners(putting it out there)?

never have searched

or did you go from relationship to relationship getting laid?

would you take your virginity back?

I haven'tlost it

who would you give it too?

my future wife

if stds didn't exist how many partners would u have?

and btw, I made them decisions myself, I don't let others make my decisions for me

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

what about dry humping some random chick and spooning with the guys

Now you are trying too hard to make this topic progress. This whole time I've seen your random stupid posts in here, and this one just pushed it a little to far.

I'll have one partner. And I'll be married to her.

EDIT: I have all of the same answers as the post above mine.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Lmao at these bible kiddies "saving their virginity for their wife" :lol:

Me thinks you'll live will be a big disappointment.

And Btw, marriage is a hoax. Sure it's great for the social structure, making people settle down making babies and merging their taxing. It might even make some people happy for some time not denying that, but I think most of the times I think it creates unhappiness. Maybe because it formalizes the relationship, thus making it 'serious', which it never should have been.

P.s. For the OP: stop being super annoying.

Edit: for the original question how many partners is ok to have: as many as you [bleep]ing like.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Is it really any of your business how people live their lives? Some would argue you'll live quite a big disappointment, not secure enough to devote yourself to one person, thus making your personality quite bitter and hostile. Does it really matter???

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

No it doesn't matter. This is just how I see this. I hope you don't take it personally. It's just my personal opinion afterall and if marriage is what you want i'm not trying to stop you (ofcourse).

Nothing wrong with devotion. But imo it goes too far if you start thinking marriage as some sort of goal for life youre supposed to accomplish and sex as some sacret ritual. No, sex is just fun activity. My advice to all virginity savers is: stop living in the future or you will die as a virgin.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Personally it wouldn't be my way of living so no offense taken. I have a lot of friends who share your point of view. I'm just concerned with the way it was written you'll upset a lot of people who will take offense to it. I'm trying to see the bigger picture here and honestly don't want another thread to turn in to a Christianity debate.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Yeah well.. I maybe I said it abit offensively but thats just how it came out. 'Bible kiddies' was abit overdo, I admit. I take that back because ofcourse not everyone who wants to save their hornyness for marriage is devoted christian.

And I wouldn't want a christianity debate either but thats what it always comes down right? On how you view life. And if your values come from christianity then youre bound to get 'christian arguments'.

Yeah well.. I maybe I said it abit offensively but thats just how it came out. 'Bible kiddies' was abit overdo, I admit. I take that back because ofcourse not everyone who wants to save their hornyness for marriage is devoted christian.

I will agree, I have several friends who are atheist and would have picked basically the same answers as me, so you can't call people with more moral answers 'Bible kiddies'

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Why is this topic so important to you, dude? :P

I'm noticing something funny reading the replies, something that I noticed irl as well - that guys tend to be quite inclined towards monogamy/long-lasting relationships, even more than girls, sometimes.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

Hi, I thought I'd join this thread since it's a subject close to my heart.

I believe in polyamory, many loves. To me love is infinite, and thus can be split many times without diminishing it.

I cannot see anything morally wrong with it, perhaps a good way of looking at it, is to consider how easy it is to love both chocolate and vanilla ice cream. There just isn't a conflict there.

Bit of background, I am a gay man, I have a husband, and at the moment that is the only relationship I am in. I have previously had other boyfriends concurrent to my marriage. My husband has also had a girlfriend concurrent to my marriage and also concurrent to one of my boyfriends.

So it gets complex, and sure, for some people I'm sure it would be too much to deal with. But I love that complexity.

Jealousy for me is not a problem. I love seeing my husband happy, and also often need time to myself, so I don't mind at all that he goes out with other people, as long as he's happy that makes me happy, I only want the best for him.

My husband however does have a little problem with jealousy. It's not much though, and its certainly no different to the jealousy I've seen in normal couples who don't practice polyamory.

Other than that we have no other significant problems different to any couple. The key to it all is good communication, like any relationship. As long as there is clear communication about what is going on between all parts of the relationship there tends to be no problems.

Personally, one.

it's expensive enought to keep one girl on the go, let alone 2 or more. If i had more than one girlfriend like the one i have ATM, i would have to go bankrupt within a week :|

Let alone the fat that i would have to take each one out for lunch every week... Jeez...

And also, in the end, i'd probably get confused over who's who and end up screwing up really bad, resulting in the loss of one or more of the partners.

AKA it's too much rouble than it's worth :roll:

sig4.png

it's expensive enought to keep one girl on the go, let alone 2 or more. If i had more than one girlfriend like the one i have ATM, i would have to go bankrupt within a week :|

So you would go broke in two weeks with your current girlfriend?

Or maybe one week since you'd probably be spending alternating days with each girl.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I will agree, I have several friends who are atheist and would have picked basically the same answers as me, so you can't call people with more moral answers 'Bible kiddies'

There isn't a such thing as being "more moral", more like a different set of morals, you can't measure the morality of anything.

Personally, I'd rather have one at a time, but I'm all for threesomes if that need be the case.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

There isn't a such thing as being "more moral", more like a different set of morals, you can't measure the morality of anything.

So you'd never call someone righteous or decadent? If there was no measure of morality we'd have no libertines.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

So you'd never call someone righteous or decadent? If there was no measure of morality we'd have no libertines.

In a sense, yes and no. For example, is there a such thing as good and evil? It depends on the viewpoint of the person or group. Ex: Side A finds something righteous, Side B finds it evil. Best way I could explain it.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

In a sense, yes and no. For example, is there a such thing as good and evil? It depends on the viewpoint of the person or group. Ex: Side A finds something righteous, Side B finds it evil. Best way I could explain it.

this thread has come along way.but if you get a group of 10 people all 10 wont have the same morals and beliefs especially if theyre from different races and attend different churches

the mods are riding my ass for it

Odd how you're phrasing it as past tense. As if the tip.it community is one where everyone gets laid often. Whatever, these responses are hilarious anyway. I'm amazed at how many people here only want to meet one girl for the rest of their life. You're missing out on all the fun. :lol:

ok do you or did you want just 1 partner for your whole life? Hell no! I know I want as many partners as I can get away with. I'm polyamorous.

what is the big deal about having so many? I don't like putting an unnecessary limitation has any use whatsoever.

did you go searching for alot of partners(putting it out there)? Even if you're totally adamant on having 1 partner you're going to have to go out and meet girls. So obviously I go searching, but not always with the intention of having sex, I'm just out there to meet people and see where it goes from there.

or did you go from relationship to relationship getting laid? Getting laid is an essential part of a relationship.

would you take your virginity back? If I didn't have it, no. Virginity is just a hinderence.

who would you give it too? the first girl I'm interested in.

if stds didn't exist how many partners would u have? As many as I can get away with.

it's expensive enought to keep one girl on the go, let alone 2 or more. If i had more than one girlfriend like the one i have ATM, i would have to go bankrupt within a week

That's not how it works. If you're spending tons of cash on your girlfriend there's a problem. And you know there are plenty of thngs to do besides go out for lunch all the time. Although that is a more interesting excuse to limit yourself.

EDIT: I can't miss this:

immorality to me is like having 1000 partners by the time you die

Can you imagine the incredible experiences that you would have if you could have 1000 partners over the course of your life. Having 1000 wonderfull experiences > having 1 wonderfull experience.

or willing to do it with people you never met before

Now how does that happen? If you've talked to them then you've obviously met them before. Oh and for the record there's nothing wrong with one-night stands assuming both people have fun.

or getting laid in a drunken stupor with some hiv infected chick whos really a man

That's just stupidity. :lol:

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )