20 Days, It's So Close!!!

That's right!!! 20 Days til the one-year anniversary of this account!! (I made I_R_Teh_Noes on July 23, 2007.)

*Disclaimer*

I didn't really "no-life," except for the first 1-2 months of this account. I was swamped with school all year, and now, I got a job (my first wooo) and TBH, I love it, so I am asking for extra hours, hoping to play less of this game. I'm not quitting, just, for the past year, I've been playing less and less. Although; maybe in some of your guys point of view, I'm still no lifing. Ahh Well.

/Disclaimer

And, here are my stats!!

2lc1d9y.png

And as I said, I don't no life, I just know all the secrets to fast XP from Saroo, and I try to never just stand around, I use BSC to chat with mai friends.

And of course, if you're like me, you browse a topic til you see a bank! Well here's my Best O' Bank:

080703185254nm3.png

Oh, and those are normal wines, I got them for BlackJacking, saw how fail it is, and gave up. XD

I still can't decide what to do with my money, I want 80 Herblore, but I can't stand mixing herbs into vials; so annoying.

Thanks guys, I would put an obnoxious rhyming thing having to do with "rate" but I hate it when people do that. <3: :oops:

Thanks,

Saru.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I've been playing this game for nearly 5 years (on-and-off), and you're total level is 200 higher than mine.

That's disgusting. I don't usually say this, but if in a year you can amass that high of a Runescape level, you might want to be spending your free time in a more productive manner.

Because that really is ridiculous for one year.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Awesome stats for one year! I want all the stats you have higher in then me. :P 10/10 <3:<3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I've been playing this game for nearly 5 years (on-and-off), and you're total level is 200 higher than mine.

That's disgusting. I don't usually say this, but if in a year you can amass that high of a Runescape level, you might want to be spending your free time in a more productive manner.

Hey, what's up, I just want you to know, that you don't know me lol, because if you did, you;d know I nevr play. I get levels fast, and efficiently. So I don't appreciate it when you troll my topic, if you had read it, it owuld have said that yea, I did seriosuyl no life, from July 23rd 2007, to like August 26th, and yea, the really digusting thing is. I used to no life, on Saruman44, for 5 years, and only got 1,626 total, so yea, I'd appreciate it, if you'd trust me, when I say I don't no life. Also, I can't sit still, so usually after an hour I go ride my bike outside for 10-20 mins. Anyways, I don't nkow why I'm saying this, since TIFers never change.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Hey, what's up, I just want you to know, that you don't know me lol ... Anyways, I don't nkow why I'm saying this, since TIFers never change.

I can't help pointing out the irony in this statement.

You have no idea who I am either, do you? So you're going to go ahead and class me into this TIFer group that you've constructed inside your head?

How ridiculous.

I also read your entire thread; I believe that we have different perspectives on the definition of "no-life".

However having said this, it's good that you are controlling your playing and everything, and I don't really like arguing (for one, I'm not even that good at it, and I also don't like trying to be mean), so I'd like to stop doing that now. I'm going to go ahead and rate your skills and everything regardless of how much you've played.

8/10.

I apologize if I came off rude (I know I did), I just for some reason get a pang whenever I see someone with a high total level that hasn't been playing for all that long; I have to comment about it.

Good luck.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Is this a countdown of threads? why wouldn't you post this on your one year anniversary, but 20 days before it? mentioning that you don't nolife on numerous occasions doesn't help either.

The stats are good for that time, but because they are so balanced further leveling will get alot harder quite soon.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Is this a countdown of threads? why wouldn't you post this on your one year anniversary, but 20 days before it? mentioning that you don't nolife on numerous occasions doesn't help either.

The stats are good for that time, but because they are so balanced further leveling will get alot harder quite soon.

Haha tbh, I was gonna wait but I was waiting to make a Rate This! For a long time, and just decided to do it now. XD And yea, I say I never no life, cuz it gets annoying when Iget spammed with that.

9/10

and you are right , there is a group of players and TIFers that always will act that stupid like that

for example , the new graphics are here (woohoo) but yet again , noobs are rioting how "bad" it is on the rsof.

but there also are peaple who are nice .

i don't know you good but i'm sure your a nice person

ooh and i barely never see you in bsc so that's the reason i think you don't life :P

[hide=all i can say is]saru for president <3:<3:[/hide]

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

8/10

Just take it you obviously did no life, it takes most people 2+ years to get near 1800 total. And from your "disclaimer" its obvious that you know you did know life, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself., i think someone cares to much about what other people think. :roll:

keen.png

Thanks you guys, and if you were wondering, I've spent 24m on Con so far, 8m on Herb, 15m on Farm, 4m on Summ, and literally lost maybe 25m on "bad ideas." (You know, when yuo buy an item at max cuz you think its good, and its not that good and no one will buy, so you sell it for low, yea I do that a lot.)

And T Millard, yes, as I said, I did no life from around end ofJuly to end of August, yea, I mean SERIOUS no lifing, but after that, I really didn't play much, in earlier on the acc's career, I'd get like 5-6 lvls every day only playing about an hour and a half. And towards the end of the year, I didn't get on for weeks at a time. (well, besides getting on for 15 minutes like once during the week to talk to friends.)

Well Mr. Saru,

August 24 will be my 4 year anniversary. So from my perspective your doing amazing. Keep it up your an awesome friend even though I can't reply to your pm's <3:<3:

ILUUUUUUUUU

~Elf~

Elferin.png

Wish I knew to the exact date when I made my character.

Happy 1st birthday in less than 20 days! <3:

Nice stats and BoB. I wantz ur thieving level, trade plz :D

8 out of 10 bones

dontfearthereaper2.png

Very impressive stats for a year. Get yourself a 99 cape for now maybe? Thieving would be good.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me