New Runescape Banner Hint

Cha0sx

Well the way I see it, the dragon slayer quest gave us the ability to wear the rune plate, and since the J mod hinted a dragon slayer 2 quest, it makes sense that the quest will give us the ability to wear the dragon plate, and i'm guessing the *sailing* skill will be released around about the time the dragon plate comes out.

2vuhgcn.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Mark H

Jagex Mod

Is that dragon Elvarg or perhaps "mommy" had a darling child growing up somewhere before some nasty player slayed her...

Lol at the nasty player bit. But it's true, the poor dragon was caged up and we had to come and slay it :boohoo:

If that pic from the cache is real...it looks more like a Bard skill than a Sailing skill.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

The cape is obiviously fishing cape!

blue cape with a fishing icon shaped thingy.

The trim is also yellowish!

hot the way you made up the bottom bit <3 now make it into a def cape

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

This is either a lot of something or a lot of nothing. :D

Dragon Slayer PT2 would be epic. A new magic staff with magics first special would also be awesome. Sailing, sounds cool. This close to Summoning? Doubt it. :?

construction and hunter were also a bit close.

also slayer farming would fit this timeline

billybobj282.gif

[hide=pictures from cache !SPOILER!]1215279708-musiccape.PNG

1215279975-myclient.PNG

dplate.jpg[/hide]

so whys the cape blue on the runescape.com banner

Oh my! :ohnoes:

Thats really interesting, for some reason i think its true.

I mean think about it, before summoning came out, ppl spread many pics about the familiars and pouches similar to this one and they ended up being true!

I hope that tomorrow they could give us some info in the BtS.

Do you mind telling where did you get those pics from?

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

[hide=pictures from cache !SPOILER!]1215279708-musiccape.PNG

1215279975-myclient.PNG

dplate.jpg[/hide]

so whys the cape blue on the runescape.com banner

Oh my! :ohnoes:

Thats really interesting, for some reason i think its true.

I mean think about it, before summoning came out, ppl spread many pics about the familiars and pouches similar to this one and they ended up being true!

I hope that tomorrow they could give us some info in the BtS.

Do you mind telling where did you get those pics from?

They are viewing jagex cache, dont know how ask them lol, JUST WAIT 8 HOURS FOR BTS

And ALL OF THESE UPDATES IN JULY!!!@@@!@#@

So far we've got:

Sailing Skill / Music Achievement Cape (We've got clues for both)

Dragon Slayer Pt. II (Pretty obvious, but probably coming out as 150th quest, so not this month)

Armadyl Staff (As introduction in God Wars Dungeon?)

Kudos Island / Revisiting Crandor? (Both as part of Dragon Slayer pt. II, or Sailing skill, or boat mentioned in Varrock Museum)

What's the thing about Kudos Island? Does that have something to do with the boat they're building at the Digsite that they talk about in the Varrock Museum?

=ZF

anchormansigcomplete.png

fishingcapens6.jpg

20 seconds in paint \'

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

fishingcapens6.jpg

20 seconds in paint \'

I was seriously thinking turning off my Wii and running to make a def cape on my pc . . . then I saw this page and scared myself with how loud I was laughing

the blue cape could be the champions' guild "blue" cape and the staff could be a revamped dramen staff

just my speculation

and btw...

fishingcapens6.jpg

20 seconds in paint \'

...you win

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Wow, interesting...

I doubt it's sailing...but just riding on a ship, like you did in Dragon Slayer. So yeah, my guess is 150th quest: Dragon Slayer pt. 2, new staff, new cape and beastly dragon to kill.

My guess is that you have to get to this far off island, but you need this special ancient boat to get there...seems jagex-y

That is very interesting, mabe they are making up some but actually going to do the others, you really can't tell #-o , but whatever they're doing, it looks like it's going to be awsome. :thumbsup:

I don't like fun, it upsets me.-- Marilyn Manson

Skills:

islanding - make your own island.

pirating - plunder other players islands with dragons and such.

I be right (please :pray: ?)

If you're right, i will kill both of us.

As for the cape, it would be a new cape. If it isn't then it would be fletching cape, it's the only dark blue/yellow cape there.

sig.gif

I would'nt mind a possible Sailing skill or Godly Staff ( I dont GWD anyways), but this thread has really got me rev'ed up for Dragon Slayer 2 and I think that the title of being the 150th quest would suit it nicely, although I must admit Im getting impatient.

But 1 thing I remembered, Elvarg was only lvl 84... so how the heck could its offspring be something like an Addy Dragon or *Dare I say it?* a Dragon Drag... nvm.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Well the way I see it, the dragon slayer quest gave us the ability to wear the rune plate, and since the J mod hinted a dragon slayer 2 quest, it makes sense that the quest will give us the ability to wear the dragon plate, and i'm guessing the *sailing* skill will be released around about the time the dragon plate comes out.

If Dragon Slayer Part II does come out and the d plate is involved then I bet the completion of the quest is required to weild it, but some big bad dragon that is released from the quest must be slain in order to get it.

Dark_Jab.png

My ideas...

I dont belive that there is a sailing skill coming out. the while idea just seems stupid. There are already so many ways to get around the map and by chartering ships. Also back in dragon slayer quest you have your own ship the Lady Lumbridge and it only costs 2k. You also dont need a sailing level requirement to use it then. The whole idea of a sailing skill just doesnt work in the canon of runescape. I could be wrong and I will admit im wrong if need be but it just seems a very odd skill to implement.

I think the cape shown in the cache will be to show off if you have unlocked every song. To me it looks strikingly similar like a harp and the music icon, it doesnt look like a sail to me at all. I'm sure I heard that Jagex were going to put in a cape when you have completed all Achievement diaries too but there werent enough yet. To me it seem logical that if you have a cape for the diaries why not one for the songs too.

The cape thats shown in the picture however just looks like a regular cape just with a trim. No matter how many times I see the image and ppl tell me whats there i can only see folds in the fabric. I do not see any logos or icons on that cape at all.

The staff... unlikely to be the staff of armadyl. Take a look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=30&t=747700&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=Armadyl+staff neither the images in the museum nor the concept art look like the staff in the picture.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe... just maybe the banner is just a piece of art and nothing more?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Has anyone ever thought that maybe... just maybe the banner is just a piece of art and nothing more?

Jagex leave hints on purpose with this mod mark hyped and fueled the flames of the hype.

Jagex leave HUGE papertrails they should just recycle, no hype.