New Runescape Banner Hint

Cha0sx

RunescapeBanner.jpg

Quick find code: 15-16-68-57083662 First Page

FOUND A POST BY A JMOD INQUIRING THE NEW RUNESCAPE BANNER.

Mod Mark H

Jagex Mod

03-Jul-2008 21:02:05

Dun dun duuuuun! :o

What is that mysterious staff the human is wielding, what cape is that on his back?

Is that dragon Elvarg or perhaps "mommy" had a darling child growing up somewhere before some nasty player slayed her...

Maybe I am just making things up to distract you from me stealing all your gold...

You'll just have to wait and see.

~ MMH ~

Maybe he is hinting at that so called sailing skill? And maybe the Staff of Armadyl?!

Haha finally jagex has given us a hint! :lol:

Dragon Slayer pt 2? Who knows. This might be the 150th quest coming soon, we are on the 140th as of Rocking Out.

Also later in the thread MMH replies unusually to a comment:

Mod Mark H

Jagex Mod

"A J Mod is letting spoilers loose"

Or maybe he is just posting nonsense to make you *think* he is posting spoilers.

You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. ;)

~ MMH ~

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who said we had to choose one? i believe the answer is BOTH.

Looks like armadyl staff is finally making its way to the godwars drop list also.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Über Elvarg in Über Tristram with his oh-so-über Smite prayer constantly active... oh wait, wrong game.
I lol'ed :lol:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

So I've just started thinking that the staff he is wielding is actually the staff of Armadyl. And then I thought about the fact the updated version has been seen in the Varrock Museum.

That banner is actually us finally on that boat to Kudo's Island, with the Staff of Armadyl in hand and facing off with a possible offspring of Elvarg.

What if the Mahjarrat's battle in the North is actually on this island?

Also, the Oracle can sometimes say Don't be afraid of the dragon, be afraid of it's kin (something along that line anyway). What if that didn't meant Dragonkin but literally the kin of a dragon! Making it a hint to a possible Dragon Slayer 2 :lol: Speculation>

*awaits the BTS*

Dark_Jab.png

I have to admit, a continuation of the Dragon Slayer quest sounds kind of cool.

I also like Mod Mark H's post on page 3. :XD:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

can't wait for bts!!! :ohnoes:

Definitely, I loved Jagex's wording for the reason why it wasn't released this week:

The Behind the Scenes for July will be released at the start of next week. We have some other great things planned for this month, but we do not wish to distract you from the graphical updates just yet.

In my opinion, it takes a lot to distract from an update as big as the graphics!

Dark_Jab.png

This is either a lot of something or a lot of nothing. :D

Dragon Slayer PT2 would be epic. A new magic staff with magics first special would also be awesome. Sailing, sounds cool. This close to Summoning? Doubt it. :?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

This is either a lot of something or a lot of nothing. :D

Dragon Slayer PT2 would be epic. A new magic staff with magics first special would also be awesome. Sailing, sounds cool. This close to Summoning? Doubt it. :?

construction and hunter were also a bit close.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Why do people laugh at sailing seriously think into it.

1) New islands, unlocking new islands at higher levels, new training spots, for different skills new slayer creatures.

2) Sea Battles, Sea Monsters, personally id love to see a Kraken type monster!

3) Plunder ships, for thieving.

4) Build own ship navigate to new map locations and ports such at portsarim etc for free.

Could it really be that bad?

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

What is that mysterious staff the human is wielding, what cape is that on his back?

hur hur hur hur is that a sky???? mebbe dey will introduce skyz to da game!! is that smoke!!! mabe dey'll maik a new skill called arson!!!

Why is it with people thinking every piece of art that jagex releases has some object that might come in the game later?

hur hur hur hur is that a sky???? mebbe dey will introduce skyz to da game!! is that smoke!!! mabe dey'll maik a new skill called arson!!!

Why is it with people thinking every piece of art that jagex releases has some object that might come in the game later?

It was a post from a JAGEX MOD who apparently works at jagex?

Read the damn thread.

Why do people laugh at sailing seriously think into it.

1) New islands, unlocking new islands at higher levels, new training spots, for different skills new slayer creatures.

2) Sea Battles, Sea Monsters, personally id love to see a Kraken type monster!

3) Plunder ships, for thieving.

4) Build own ship navigate to new map locations and ports such at portsarim etc for free.

Could it really be that bad?

It could also tie into construction. Imagine all the things necessary to build a boat though :wall: Might as well stock up on planks, and nails.

I now believe that cape the guy is wearing is actually a music achievement cape, it looks a bit like a harp and there is supposedly a music cape now in the item cache for runescape.

edit - it seems easier to spot that there could be a harp on the cape because of a reverse shot from the jagex website:

banner_runescape.jpg

Dark_Jab.png