New Skill.... Sailing?

Melter

Theres some evidence of a new skill coming soon, from the looks of it it may be sailing?? :shock:

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?16,17,848,57090873

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/1949 ... mfgeg2.png

there WAS a sailing icon in hiscores for a VERY short time after the realease of the new site layout. (the video in the link is not edited and many other people on the official forums saw it as well!)

ALso theres a slight outline of a sailboat on the guys skillcape in the RS mainpage image. Is this the sailboat skillcape?

Finally if you read the other thread about the runescape banner then you will see the Jmod's post hinting about the cape on the guy's back.

Oh and for those who are blind the guy in the image is on a boat.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sailing at least sound boring to me, but it might turn out well, (all those current blue clothing ship people will be fired? :shock: )

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Also on the following 3 minutes the skill was shown on the highscore, there was another skill shown:

[hide=Large Image proof]lolfakedn0.jpg[/hide]

So we might expect TWO skills this month :thumbsup:

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Also on the following 3 minutes the skill was shown on the highscore, there was another skill shown:

Hey man do you know if we can take our horse onto the boat we sail on?

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

wow: i can see crop lines, the horse is the most fake thing i ever saw, and you even put a highscore on it. Please dont hijack my thread.

What about your boat made on MS paint?

13Ra3.png

HA. First, you put a highscore on it. Second, it would probably be called horseback, not horsing. Horsing sounds [developmentally delayed]ed.

Anyway...Sailing would be a strange skill, and I'm pretty sure it's a fake, but we'll have to wait and see.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Another thing which might be interesting is that you get free entrance to the agility arena after completing rocking out.

And whats a possible reward of the agility arena for a long time already?

You can get it for 800 tokens a pirate hook. :mrgreen:

I'm not sure tough, the picture of 'evidence' with the sailboat logo looks really amateurish to me, seems like made by a low level MS Painter. :mrgreen:

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

wow: i can see crop lines, the horse is the most fake thing i ever saw, and you even put a highscore on it. Please dont hijack my thread.

Because nobody but you takes it seriously, I seriously doubt it's coming out, and if it did come out, it either wouldn't be for a looooooong time, or it would be even more unfinished than summoning when it first came out

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

How is this hijacking your thread? Aren't we still posting pictures of fake skills we made in mspaint using youtube videos that don't even show the outline of a sailboat?

Hold on, there are rocks on the island! bricklaying skill? The cape looks kinda like an arrow pointing down, as in PUTTING DOWN BRICKS.

No wait! There's an ocean. Do I smell pulling salt from said ocean and selling it on the market? The cape does look kinda like a sieve.

No wait! I can't believe any of you daft noobs didn't think about this. Dragon, Island, Boat, Player, Staff, Cape, Ocean. Clearly it's Player Owned Islands that you receive by reclaiming them from dragons via boats that are filled with horse riding and sailing skill capes, where you leave the boat to come across the staff with unlimited runes in it but you're in 55 wilderness with other players, and the dragon drops the mythical Dragon platebody, but only once you figure out how to train your uncooking level.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

How is this hijacking your thread? Aren't we still posting pictures of fake skills we made in mspaint using youtube videos that don't even show the outline of a sailboat?

Hold on, there are rocks on the island! bricklaying skill? The cape looks kinda like an arrow pointing down, as in PUTTING DOWN BRICKS.

No wait! There's an ocean. Do I smell pulling salt from said ocean and selling it on the market? The cape does look kinda like a sieve.

No wait! I can't believe any of you daft noobs didn't think about this. Dragon, Island, Boat, Player, Staff, Cape, Ocean. Clearly it's Player Owned Islands that you receive by reclaiming them from dragons via boats that are filled with horse riding and sailing skill capes, where you leave the boat to come across the staff with unlimited runes in it but you're in 55 wilderness with other players, and the dragon drops the mythical Dragon platebody, but only once you figure out how to train your uncooking level.

That made me laugh so hard :D

But wouldnt it be fun to dress up as a pirate and sail to unknown islands with 3 rats and a coconut tree!?

tifsbti6oi.gif

Of course we can! lolololoolll the skill would be renamed Sail-horsing!!!

Ok now, this topic should be get locked seriously... behind the scenes prove this fake

13Ra3.png

Of course we can! lolololoolll the skill would be renamed Sail-horsing!!!

Ok now, this topic should be get locked seriously... behind the scenes prove this fake

how did it prove it was a fake? just coz it wasnt mentioned doesnt means it not in the pipe line...

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens