Behind The Scenes July

Toad

wooot. Finally da bank <3:<3:<3:<3: . And the Achievement Diary...FTW

Gah, that post made me think they'd just been released. There go my hopes...

Though I guess by the time the month is over, we'll have forgotten about the two-week drought. Ah, I can't wait... ::'

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm not to say Jagex can't ever pull off new content without bugs but i'm going to be careful when it comes to withdrawing and depositing certain items of high value, especially putting them into tabs... i don't wanna lose stuff. :P

cakesncats056-1.jpg

hmmm not to say Jagex can't ever pull off new content without bugs but i'm going to be careful when it comes to withdrawing and depositing certain items of high value, especially putting them into tabs... i don't wanna lose stuff. :P

lol thanks for putting that idea into my head. I'll be sure not to take out very valuable items.

=D> =D> =D>

Allybopper.png

Extremely excited for the new bank!!! :shock: <3: \' :thumbsup: =D> :lol:

Now, about Item Lending. I really don't have a problem with this. But be warned people. Even though there are several scam prevention devices installed into our current Runescape lives, don't forget that the second this update comes out, there will be many people...bad people, looking for glitches and ways to make a trade permanent. I would highly advise to NOT lend anything extremely expensive (EX: Phats, AGS, etc) until all the bugs are documented and dealt with. I know this sounds negative, but can see people actively trying to exploit this update, and getting rich off of it.

You have been warned.

Will that quest be for F2P? :o Finally to get that 40 Quest Points I hope..

F2P will never get a new quest, they didn't for years.

But item lending, tutorial island makeover with lamps and new graphics is more than enough for F2P. I'm not 100% sure on item lending, though. And I don't think we will get the new bank. Hey, we only have a small bank - no need for tabs then.

All the reason they/we need a new quest. ;) ;) ;)

Allybopper.png

Will that quest be for F2P? :o Finally to get that 40 Quest Points I hope..

F2P will never get a new quest, they didn't for years.

But item lending, tutorial island makeover with lamps and new graphics is more than enough for F2P. I'm not 100% sure on item lending, though. And I don't think we will get the new bank. Hey, we only have a small bank - no need for tabs then.

All the reason they/we need a new quest. ;) ;) ;)

i really fail to see why f2p needs updates you get halloween one in 3 months also

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I fail to see why f2pers ever think they NEED new updates.

All you NEED to do is jagex is a company and as such NEEDS to get you paying them and as such NEEDS to give updates to members and NEEDS to not give more stuff to the already expansive free demo

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

E3 is the 14th to 17th. Its unlikely that Jagex will implement any updates during those days just incase a bug is introduced. Its my opinion that they might try to squeeze in the bank update before this date to show it off to the industry bods. The rest of the updates will probably come after E3 is over.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Jagex is sending the whole crew to California for E3? I dont think so...

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

E3 is the 14th to 17th. Its unlikely that Jagex will implement any updates during those days just incase a bug is introduced. Its my opinion that they might try to squeeze in the bank update before this date to show it off to the industry bods. The rest of the updates will probably come after E3 is over.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Jagex is sending the whole crew to California for E3? I dont think so...

Andrew

Paul

Graphics Leader

Design Leader

Programming Leader

Done. That's all you need.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Im excited about the new bank. Item lending is cool, but i dont think ill use that much. Not much of a quester, but the new quest does sounds good. And the daries for lumby look pretty cool.

Nvere saw any of this coming to be honest :shock:

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]