Behind The Scenes July

Toad

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bank ftw1!!!!

wilderness quest ftw!!! even though im not a quester

lumby achievement diary! seems cool ill half complete it like all the other diarys lol

item lending - fine but probably i wont use much.

:thumbsup:

StarViv.png

HAH! I KNEW it! I just FINALLY reorganized my bank, which had been out of hand for months. As I did it, I was thinking "of course, now I do this, they're going to release bank organization." Not two weeks later, we get this BTS. :lol:

Also, I'm moderately upset that the Lumbridge diary is not going to include high level tasks. What a nice slap in the face to the high level community there, Jagex. Just when I thought we had the perfect formula for updates, with something for everyone, they REMOVE the high level part. Next one had better be medium, hard and expert, though I doubt it... 90+ skill reqs pl0x?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Quite a month, indeed.

For the people unhappy with no hard tasks for the new achievement diary, what exactly is hard about Lumbridge? If they tried to make a whole category for hard tasks, they'd end up being lame. Kill 1000 cows.

Can anybody think of anything difficult to do in the Lumbridge area? The only thing I can think of offhand is the Cave Goblin agility course.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

LMAO i sorted my bank out over the week end now there giving us this #-o well cant complain.

tell u the truth i wasnt expecting a good month seeing as we just had a huge update but i gotta hand it to jagex they done good.

I do hope they have bug tested the item lending part other wise watch out for alot of item bugs.

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Quite a month, indeed.

For the people unhappy with no hard tasks for the new achievement diary, what exactly is hard about Lumbridge? If they tried to make a whole category for hard tasks, they'd end up being lame. Kill 1000 cows.

Can anybody think of anything difficult to do in the Lumbridge area? The only thing I can think of offhand is the Cave Goblin agility course.

Craft a diamond ammulate on the lumby furnace

Grow a yew tree

Chop a yew log in the grave yard

Use the cross-bow agility to cross the lake from lumby - al karid

make a high level pie/food on the stove in lumby castle

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Well, we've taken a different approach, following RuneScape High Detail with some updates that have been anticipated for a very long time...

A wind of change has been blowing about Tutorial Island, however, and it's brought a whiff of danger with it...

You thought Lumbridge was only for learning the ropes,

So, you thought July was only about the graphical updates? It would seem that RuneScape has other ideas...

I'm still thinking sailing is coming... :lol:

wartortlelove.jpg

gah, :thumbdown: to item lending. no reason to spend my hard earned cash now. :(

for the new bank. woot!

I'd say there will be something that shows other players that that item isn't theirs.

I'm looking forward to it though nonetheless.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well, we've taken a different approach, following RuneScape High Detail with some updates that have been anticipated for a very long time...

A wind of change has been blowing about Tutorial Island, however, and it's brought a whiff of danger with it...

You thought Lumbridge was only for learning the ropes,

So, you thought July was only about the graphical updates? It would seem that RuneScape has other ideas...

I'm still thinking sailing is coming... :lol:

yes! im not the only 1 who thinks so.

koolcookie0.png

Quite a month, indeed.

Craft a diamond ammulate on the lumby furnace

Grow a yew tree

Chop a yew log in the grave yard

Use the cross-bow agility to cross the lake from lumby - al karid

make a high level pie/food on the stove in lumby castle

Or if those aren't high enough, make a GLORY amulet, grow and chop a MAGIC tree, smith a rune/adamant bar, get over 100 tears in Tears of Guthix, complete a lap of the Dorgeshuun agility course (it's under Lumbridge, not sure if that will be in range or not)... If there are high level activities in Varrock, there damn well are high level activities in Lumbridge.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The next update will move the Tutorial from Tutorial Island to a quarantined Lumbridge, where a three-headed dragon will be terrorising people and generally being a nuisance. Luckily for the citizens, a passing White Knight, Sir Vant, will be on hand to hold back the beast. Far from being able to handle the situation on his own, he'll be after a willing adventurer to keep him supplied and do a spot of fighting.

dragon slayer part 2?

wow... =D> you really didnt read the part about how the dragon would replace tutorial island...

billybobj282.gif

Oh my!

This is gonna be a GREAT month! \'

And its a good way to start my winter holidays as im not going to the mountains this year #-o. But all the updates sound very promising: new bank system, item lending, achievement diary and last but not least, a New Quest! ::'

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

WOO HOO! This month looks awesome! Definatley looking forawrd to that new Dragon quest. The quest in the Wild sounds....terrifying. Maybe it will give us some kind of protection from Revenants as a reward?

anti reverant spray! :thumbsup: but this is jagex they will give us like a safer root through the wild i think

or somethink i would like REVERANT GOD SWORD! ( lol jk)

koolcookie0.png

It's not hard to think of something hard to do in Lumbridge...you could be forced to mine/smelt Adamant. :P

I think the reward will consist of something underground though; probably a new cavern with ores. I could be clutching at straws here; I want to see more Mithril ore rocks in the world though... :(

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.