Behind The Scenes July

Toad

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should get excited about "they took tip.it suggesion...", because that was suggested many times on RSOF, not just on the tip.it.

Yes, but we were the ones who posted it on the RSOF...Uh, I'm pretty sure. Just check out the bank thread in the suggestions...Compare it to RSOF...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

holy [cabbage] this is going to be a great month. grafix, bank organization, item lending, dev diary, wild quest and fr33 lamps :shock: :shock: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =D> =D> \'

im loving it.

Y_Z.png

Well well well... a bank reorganising. Hasnt changed since rsc. :D *NEEDS NOW*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

My only question is; where is our Phoenix?

Now that you mention it :x

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Dang, I'm going to miss the old Tutorial Island... I used to create new accounts just so I can do the Tutorial again and reminisce the old days. :P

And they finally finished with the nuts and bolts of the Item Lending system, and a new and organized bank too! :D

As for the Achievement Diary, I have a hunch they're considering making this one F2P. It is obviously for low level players, since it has Beginner tasks instead of Hard tasks and it is in Lumbridge nonetheless. I guess they finally decided to give F2P a taste of Achievement Diaries like they did with quests.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Dang, I'm going to miss the old Tutorial Island... I used to create new accounts just so I can do the Tutorial again and reminisce the old days. :P

And they finally finished with the nuts and bolts of the Item Lending system, and a new and organized bank too! :D

As for the Achievement Diary, I have a hunch they're considering making this one F2P. It is obviously for low level players, since it has Beginner tasks instead of Hard tasks and it is in Lumbridge nonetheless. I guess they finally decided to give F2P a taste of Achievement Diaries like they did with quests.

I think they are not ;) good old tutorial islands gonna be a deserted island.... :( i know like it was yesterday when i became stuck because i didnt know how to move the camera...good times,good times....... ::'

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Will that quest be for F2P? :o Finally to get that 40 Quest Points I hope..

F2P will never get a new quest, they didn't for years.

But item lending, tutorial island makeover with lamps and new graphics is more than enough for F2P. I'm not 100% sure on item lending, though. And I don't think we will get the new bank. Hey, we only have a small bank - no need for tabs then.

[404] Signature not found.

Z0MGZ0RS IT R TEH BANK UP TEH DATED Z0MG0RS ROFFLCOPTOR!

Okay, that's out of my system...

Looks like a good month, even if most updates are geared towards lower level players, these updates should help out most peop.e.

No witty signatures for me :(

This is a very great month for Runescape, and maybe the new Wilderness quest can solve the "Voices" mystery that everyone's (well not everyone) been discussing.

When they said "3 Headed Dragon", do they mean the KBD terrorising Lumbridge with only a White Knight to constantly hold it back or do they mean another 3 Headed Dragon that isnt as tough as the KBD?

Cant wait, this July!

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Week 1 was the graphics update. We are now in week 2. Looks like a lot of updates still to come this month when do we expect them to come. I would guess that new Tutorial thingy wil arrive at the same time as Lumbridge achievement diary and possibly be available to f2pers to give them a teaser on what the other diaries would be like. The wildy quest will probably come seperately as will the bank/lending updates as both are relatively big updates.

This is my guestimation of the timeline.

Tuesday 8th - Bank update and item lending

Tuesday 15th - Tutorial/Lumbridge diary

Tuesday 22nd - Spirit of Summer quest

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

To everyone thinking that Jagex took all of the bank suggestions from tip.it... :roll: . There are dozens of people who have suggested these things. It seems more likely that they took it from the rsof. Nonetheless, its a good update no matter how you look at it.

Took them some time too, and now you can finally say Runescape was first with something before WoW :lol: .

Will miss tutorial island, good times, good times... Wildy quest seems good too.

Will probably look forward to august more since prehaps they will have the pvp updates ready by then.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Week 1 was the graphics update. We are now in week 2. Looks like a lot of updates still to come this month when do we expect them to come. I would guess that new Tutorial thingy wil arrive at the same time as Lumbridge achievement diary and possibly be available to f2pers to give them a teaser on what the other diaries would be like. The wildy quest will probably come seperately as will the bank/lending updates as both are relatively big updates.

This is my guestimation of the timeline.

Tuesday 8th - Bank update and item lending

Tuesday 15th - Tutorial/Lumbridge diary

Tuesday 22nd - Spirit of Summer quest

There are pretty much 4 weeks left (in terms of tuesday updates) 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th. so thats plenty of time for all of those updates.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Looks like a [garden tool]-hum month.

Bank Organization is awesome. 10/10

Lumby Achievement Diary 4/10 (aren't ADs supposed to be geared towards HIGHER levels?)

Wildy Quest 5/10 (LOL bait-and-switch-- it just STARTS in the Wild)

Item Lending 2/10 ("can i barrow ur godsord plzzzz"....That's ALL high levels will hear)

td2sig.jpg

ARGGHH I'm sad, the bank news sounds great but I wanted to hear about some HD improvements. It still is broken on my PC =(

Oh well, this month does sound pretty interesting, a lot of new stuff to explore and do =D

@peterfisher

~ Proud member of Mystic Chaos~