Behind The Scenes July

Toad

Quite a month, indeed.

For the people unhappy with no hard tasks for the new achievement diary, what exactly is hard about Lumbridge? If they tried to make a whole category for hard tasks, they'd end up being lame. Kill 1000 cows.

Can anybody think of anything difficult to do in the Lumbridge area? The only thing I can think of offhand is the Cave Goblin agility course.

Craft a diamond ammulate on the lumby furnace

Grow a yew tree

Chop a yew log in the grave yard

Use the cross-bow agility to cross the lake from lumby - al karid

make a high level pie/food on the stove in lumby castle

Or if those aren't high enough, make a GLORY amulet, grow and chop a MAGIC tree, smith a rune/adamant bar, get over 100 tears in Tears of Guthix, complete a lap of the Dorgeshuun agility course (it's under Lumbridge, not sure if that will be in range or not)... If there are high level activities in Varrock, there damn well are high level activities in Lumbridge.

i take it you did't read that the high task isen't going to be hard at all?

anyways. in my time of playing this must be the best month ever. nothing i don't like <3:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x1992x thats y o knames said "can anybody think of anything difficult to do in the Lumbridge area?" we all knew that its not gonna be a hard one this time round

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

x1992x thats y o knames said "can anybody think of anything difficult to do in the Lumbridge area?" we all knew that its not gonna be a hard one this time round

i know. but since i was making a post i could just aswell talk to him also ;) and now it look likes jagex is finely going to opdate oldthings instead of just making pointless new things ::'

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Kill 50k goblins!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Get a champ scroll from around lumby!

what i think will be on there will be cook something on the stove in lumby castle-tan a black d leather-craft some thing in the furnace in lumby etc

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Or if those aren't high enough, make a GLORY amulet, grow and chop a MAGIC tree, smith a rune/adamant bar, get over 100 tears in Tears of Guthix, complete a lap of the Dorgeshuun agility course (it's under Lumbridge, not sure if that will be in range or not)... If there are high level activities in Varrock, there damn well are high level activities in Lumbridge.

i take it you did't read that the high task isen't going to be hard at all?

The point wasn't "what is the diary going to be," it was "what COULD the diary have been if Jagex hadn't decided to exclude the high level part of the diary."

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Bank Tabs + Search = AWESOME!

Only 2 days ago I spent 30 minutes looking for a shantay pass!

Oh and item lending seems pretty cool too!

wow thats pretty bad you could have went to shantay to buy it, in like 2 mins, more likely 5 seconds since ur probably right next to him. i wonder how the bank wil work now with tabs. for each tabs is there a limit to how many items u can stick? maybe as long as it doesnt pass the current maximum number of items? i wouldnt want someone else to tell u what u can put in what tab. other then the bank update, achievement diaries and their rewards are always fun. well maybe the rewards wont be faboulous for this achievement diary

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

good month for rs lets just hope there will be something else then bank reform for f2p :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

tabbed banking makes the month. Should be awesome :)

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

good month for rs lets just hope there will be something else then bank reform for f2p :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Pay, not pray.

Also you get new tut island yay!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'm looking forward to the bank improvements. The rest of it is nice, but not really that big of a deal. The improved Tutorial Island should prevent a lot of people from deciding they don't like the game before they even play it for 30 seconds. Item lending will also be nice, as long as I don't get too many people wanting to borrow my stuff.

I like the pople saying bank organisation is "finally something rs can do before wow"

Because its not as if rs exsisted before wow did or that wow "copied" everything from much older mmos

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

my bank was organized always and yesterday i perfected it and then they announced this, i guess it will be good for the lazy people.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Bank tabs and the new graphics made this the best month ever in Runescape <3: :thumbsup:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

This month is pwnage for RS.

I've been w8ing for something like that to happen to the bank...and im looking forward to the wildy quest...I want to crack the mystery of the voices :mrgreen:

I have a feeling the achievement diary will be easy though

Chaotix_kaos.png

chaotix_kaos.png

Keep reading this message ok?are u still reading it?if you are you wasted about 5 seconds of your life ;P

Diary won't be that easy unless its for F2P also. Everyone complained Varrock would be easy too(Kill guard, talk to king, smith something) but it came out good ::'.

:roll: I'm not getting my members back unless bank is nice or quest is fun :?.

this month is gonna be great, except for the beginner achievement diary

"talk to all the tutors"

"bake a cake"

"shear a sheep"

"use the bank"

You forgot

"ask a lvl 120+ phr33 st00f plawks"

and the hard one would be to ask a person in the first page of hiscores :P

16185_s.gif