Warren's Drops and Clues and things :)

Hello everybody! I've been a member for 3 and a half years now. as of this week, I have ended my membership. As I sold all my members things, I decided to make this thread so I can post my glorious moments of my best loots, drops, etc. Enjoy!

I know I'm not the wealthiest or luckiest guy out there, as you can go to one of those godsword drop threads and see them earn millions. But I'm proud of whatever I've accomplished as a player and loved my time as a member.

First, my bank pic after I sold all my members things, leaving only f2p stuff if I ever get bored and want to play:

bankrd6.png

48m from selling all my stuff ::'

Now then for my best memories of my days as a member. First, here are my barrows loots. I have also gotten dharok legs, torag legs, v flail, and a guthan spear but lost my screenies of them :

[hide=Barrows loots]guthskirtcm7.png

skirt2zo6.png

^second one

dhtoprp6.png

ahtop2ln3.png[/hide]

Next up, my best clue scrolls. I'm a die-hard slayer fan and I get lots of clue scrolls. They seemed to be my main source of profit. I think there are a couple goodies I didn't screenie, but here's what I've got.

[hide=Clue scroll loots]skirtgmy4.png

robinsu8.png

^Forgot to screenie reward immediatly because I was so excited, so I screenied after 8-)

plategmc6.png

cavhb7.png[/hide]

and of course, my drops. Now I've never been that lucky with my drops. I get excited when I get an item worth over 100k lol. I don't go to bosses a lot and when I do my drops usually aren't that great. But I've still gotten my lucky moments from various monsters, so here they are:

[hide=My drops]shieldlefthalffd3.png

^got while getting my kc for a zammy gwd trip. Yeah, I was shocked too. and so were my buddies (see chatbox). It was the only good item of that gwd trip :lol:

speardropbx1.png

^Me and my good friend Musky44. was one of my first gwd trips and was my first ever decent boss drop.

shard2wi0.jpg

^First and only shard drop. Our team began begging for a hilt right after, though we never got it :?

blackmaskpw1.png

^first ever rare drop from a slayer task, which had a nice payoff too 8-)[/hide]

Finally, here are some random fun moments I remembered to screenie in my members career.

[hide=Fun times]winza7.png

^Its my first ever duel tournament win, with a decent payoff (note the 9m is mine, not the reward. see chatbox)

regicideth7.png

^Talking to my friend about a noob I met who thought Regicide was a person :lol:

quityu7.png

^A load of items I dropped when I was clearing my bank on my last few days of members.

modmichaellw0.png

^Mod Michael pays a visit to Lightning chat. the chat was filled quickly and the chatbox moved really fast when he came. ;)

kbdbh0.png

^an unnofficial lightning KBD trip (no good drops unfortunatly :( )

cbowtj8.png

In the process of clearing my bank, I found my unused crystal bow. I couldn't alch it, I couldn't sell it, I had to drop it...[/hide]

Well guys, its been a great 3 years of members. I can't tell you of how many fun times I've had, how many people I've met, and how many times I felt really lucky. I'll still play as a f2p (just not as often) but I'll always remember my members days. and who knows? there's a chance I might decide to become a member again some time, and buy some of my stuff back for cheaper than I sold it.

Thanks to:

Musky44, Tazman104, and all my friends who go on trips with me, share in my happiness, and have consoled me on my losses.

Lightning chat and everyone in it- for keeping me entertained, informing me, and keeping me company on my lonely slayer tasks and when I needed people to talk to. I'd have quit a long time ago if I hadn't had you guys.

Tip.it and Jagex- for the great game and the people to talk to, and the fun I've had. I'll always be a tipiter and hopefully a scaper.

You haven't seen the last of me!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'll miss you man. Only learned you retired after lurking in the Off-topic part of Tif. Too bad our team never got that hilt. Good luck at what ever you do end up doing. Over 9000/10 for your bank and stuff. I'll miss you.

Thanks guys. and musky, sorry I didn't tell you I quit members. I logged on to tell my friends a few times but you weren't online. I shoulda pmed you, wish I thought of that earlier... I'm surprised you found this thread without me telling you anything lol.

Good luck in your travels ::' I'll still be playing f2p whenever I get the chance.

[hide=]

But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Sorry to see you go. WEll done on all your achievements through the years.

Have fun irl and make the most of it

9/10

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Bye warren you were kool in Lightning :)

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

You sound like a really great player. 10/10 I hope u come back to members. Goodluck irl And f2p

Normally I don't bother posting here but I really agree with this guy, but after reading what you wrote it sounds like you had a lot of fun and would have been a great friend :thumbup: Not enough of you around anymore, and now there's one less of them...

Well have fun with whatever you're doing and enjoy it whenever you log onto f2p :D

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

*sees charms on ground* *goes into seizures*. Nice Robin and Black Cav clues.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

I'll do the same thing as you after I get 99 range and my cape. Looks really awesome!

*Crys about the Crystal Bow* Always shame to drop such a FTW item. (Mine's at 180k since yesterday so wee! :o)

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I never expected such positive people ::' thanks guys

and just to confirm... I'll still be playing on f2p. I haven't given up on rs yet :thumbsup: I just won't be on a lot because of rl, but You'll see me around sometimes :lol: but I'm glad you guys are such a happy lot 8-)

[hide=]

[/hide]

montageo.png

Ooh I just found a couple more t trail pics from my old computer. I'll upload them when I don't feel lazy :D

[hide=]

[/hide]

montageo.png

If you are happy and satisfied with your achievments, then the time is not lost ::'

good job :thumbsup:

I saw me in the zammy trip when you got the left half :D

Oake