"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Is cam your friend?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

@vb Ask her if she wants to go for coffee or something. You're being really vague and, well, I don't really understand what you're saying.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

well i asked a girl i like at my school out today and she said yes but I don't think anything will paticurly change so any help?

wow people still ask each other on dates?! no one at my high school asked each other on "dates" it always started out as a "thing" then it blossomed to teenage love.

i would say use that time to get to know her and let her get to know you maybe you'll realize you don't really have much in common or maybe you both hit it off

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Crashed my old high schools homecoming to meet with the girl I'm trying to be with when our schedules clear [i've mentioned this before]. Well...the night was not nearly how i planned it, but I still had a great time. My "target" girl ended up spending the whole night with some other guy, who my ex [the not crazy one] hooked her up with. Technically, she put gave him her, not her him...but whatever. But I was talking to my ex about it, and now she's all OMG IM SORRY I'LL FIX THIS FOR YOU. Probly not gonna work, but I'm not too beat up over it. I mean, I've put a lot of effort towards this girl already, and she was truly remarkable...but...I'm not feeling too awful about it. I still had a great time at the dance bro-ing it up with my young boys. My wing successfully converted a lesbian. I was whole heatedly impressed. It CAN be done, boys! But yeah, my eyes feel like they're melting now, so I'm off to sleep into oblivion.

Silver lining: now that I probably won't be chasing after this girl, I'll have more focus on the other girl I've been talking to, whose homecoming I'm going to next month. More focus means more success? Here it goes :D

As long as I'm here:

Rate my outfit/give fashion critique for the evening, if'n you will :)

[hide]

2vbrmup.jpg

1zogl68.jpg [/hide]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

well i asked a girl i like at my school out today and she said yes but I don't think anything will paticurly change so any help?

Need some information bro. What exactly do you want to change?

Back again. Not really asking questions, just rambling on I guess. Still with the same girl from a few pages back. We've been together a lot the last couple of weeks. Couple days ago I asked her what was going on with us, and what would come out of it later. She thought about it for a while, said she isn't ready for a relationship cause she just got out of one, but likes me and wants to be with me. She later came to the conclusion that we were dating. Ok. :huh:

Another thing she's told me is that she has a bet with her sister that she can kiss 10 different guys before she gets out of high school. Apparently, I'm 9. This was very awkward for me when she was telling me, cause I didn't know wtf to say, so I just said 'oh' or something.

Another weird thing is that she's always telling me about these other guys she met somewhere. She went to a waterpark, and talked about how she hung out with these 4 other guys there. There's this other guy she met yesterday and was texting the whole time I was with her tonight, who she said was funny and cool. She works at a haunted house, and she said when she was working last night she gave her number out to this guy, but he hasn't texted her back. What do I even say to this? Very weird. Why would she be doing this?

Maybe I'm just a physical attraction thing... That wouldn't be all bad, but still weird that she's talking about all these other guys to me, when she's kissing me and stuff. Grr... That is all.

2s0cxth.png

Back again. Not really asking questions, just rambling on I guess. Still with the same girl from a few pages back. We've been together a lot the last couple of weeks. Couple days ago I asked her what was going on with us, and what would come out of it later. She thought about it for a while, said she isn't ready for a relationship cause she just got out of one, but likes me and wants to be with me. She later came to the conclusion that we were dating. Ok. :huh:

Another thing she's told me is that she has a bet with her sister that she can kiss 10 different guys before she gets out of high school. Apparently, I'm 9. This was very awkward for me when she was telling me, cause I didn't know wtf to say, so I just said 'oh' or something.

Another weird thing is that she's always telling me about these other guys she met somewhere. She went to a waterpark, and talked about how she hung out with these 4 other guys there. There's this other guy she met yesterday and was texting the whole time I was with her tonight, who she said was funny and cool. She works at a haunted house, and she said when she was working last night she gave her number out to this guy, but he hasn't texted her back. What do I even say to this? Very weird. Why would she be doing this?

Maybe I'm just a physical attraction thing... That wouldn't be all bad, but still weird that she's talking about all these other guys to me, when she's kissing me and stuff. Grr... That is all.

She sounds like an open-relationship type... she probably flirts with other guys all the time.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

She sounds like an open-relationship type... she probably flirts with other guys all the time.

Yeah, I'm not really cool with that though. If we do get into more of a relationship, would it be likely to stop? Seems like if she would do that, she might cheat.

2s0cxth.png

Yeah, I'm not really cool with that though. If we do get into more of a relationship, would it be likely to stop? Seems like if she would do that, she might cheat.

It might. You would think that if she really started to get emotionally involved with you, she would not really need anyone else right? But I bet she would still be a bit flirty with other guys... even though she only actually loves you. She reminds me of a friend of mine ( a girl), she flirts with a lot of guys, even when she has a boyfriend. But again, if she really starts to get attached to you then it will probably get better.

[...]

Another thing she's told me is that she has a bet with her sister that she can kiss 10 different guys before she gets out of high school. Apparently, I'm 9. [...]

Another weird thing is that she's always telling me about these other guys she met somewhere. She went to a waterpark, and talked about how she hung out with these 4 other guys there. There's this other guy she met yesterday and was texting the whole time I was with her tonight, who she said was funny and cool. She works at a haunted house, and she said when she was working last night she gave her number out to this guy, but he hasn't texted her back.

This....reminds me of my ex. the [bleep]ing crazy one. In the early stages of her...let's call it "insensitivity" she would always make such ridiculously emasculating comments. What you've got here, is a very benign version, but trust me it doesn't get any more fun or tolerable no matter how hard you try to just let it go. The final straw for me is when my ex told me she had slept with a different guy WHILE having sex with me. After that move....I was done. There was no way I was putting up with it anymore. I suggest you guage her and see if this is a common habit for her, because if it is...you're gonna need some SERIOUS self esteem to pull through it.

I'm not digging her random conclusion of your dating her either. It's what you wanted sure, but it seemed very wishy washy of a decision on her part. I've become over sensitive to these things, for sure, but if I were you I'd be on my toes.

...I defiantly have commitment issues, which I very much didn;t before. But after experiencing such things as the above post day after day after day for years...such behavior is simply repulsive, and a little scary seeing as what conclusions I will jump to about the person after saying something like that. ...But that's me personally. And I swear, I never want what happened to me to happen to anyone else. Ever.

No offence, but I look better and yet YOU get laid. Oh Australian women, why art thou so denser then mercury...

In other news, 11 months now and in the next few weeks im getting a tan, preparing for my tattoo in Dec' and speaking out all to raise my confidence to go clubbing on my own since my friends are too lazy. Yes, I said a tan, being white sucks as an Australian unless you have long-ish emo w/e flop hair. Which I dont nor can grow.

Popoto.~<3

It might. You would think that if she really started to get emotionally involved with you, she would not really need anyone else right? But I bet she would still be a bit flirty with other guys... even though she only actually loves you. She reminds me of a friend of mine ( a girl), she flirts with a lot of guys, even when she has a boyfriend. But again, if she really starts to get attached to you then it will probably get better.

I have to disagree, anyone who's flirting that much when they're just starting to date isn't going to get better.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I have a... not really a "crush"... on a girl at my school. We get along very well, except for the occasional "I really need to get to work now, sorry!" when I talk too much while we're working on homework in the school library. We sometimes go to SCA throwing weapons/fencing practices together, and she's the only girl who's (succesfully, generally physical contact makes me uncomfortable) hugged me. We generally seem to be comfortable together, sitting next to each other, joking around, sometimes a simple pat on the back. I want to tell her how I feel, I'm just sort of scared that I'm misinterpreting the situation and will lose a friend.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I have a... not really a "crush"... on a girl at my school. We get along very well, except for the occasional "I really need to get to work now, sorry!" when I talk too much while we're working on homework in the school library. We sometimes go to SCA throwing weapons/fencing practices together, and she's the only girl who's (succesfully, generally physical contact makes me uncomfortable) hugged me. We generally seem to be comfortable together, sitting next to each other, joking around, sometimes a simple pat on the back. I want to tell her how I feel, I'm just sort of scared that I'm misinterpreting the situation and will lose a friend.

Typical post. You need to start flirting with her. Iamdan has a post on his blog for that. Basically, you want to tease her a little bit. I'll let someone else fill you in on that, but for now that's all you need to know.

RPG, go buy a new tie. Dark red silk should do. Two inches broad at the widest part of the tie. You shouldn't have a problem finding something like that at Zara or something. What about your shoes and your pants?

No offence, but I look better and yet YOU get laid. Oh Australian women, why art thou so denser then mercury...

ouch bro </3

:P

My pants that night were standard black pleated, with Dockson black loafer lookin things. Brand new, so they weren't terrible. As for a new tie, I got a whole box, I just like that one...is there a significance in silk red? cause that one is silk black with red swirls and a yellow abstract design at the bottom

I have to disagree, anyone who's flirting that much when they're just starting to date isn't going to get better.

Well the friend that I referenced really just does it to put up a wall. She really got attached to one guy once and he "broke her heart", it took her over a year to get over it, and now she is afraid to get attached to anyone else. It might be the same issue with his girl... by flirting with different guys she might be preventing herself from getting over-attached to one guy. Actually Blake, you should just go and talk to her about it and tell her that it bothers you.