"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Hey guys, I really need some guidance, this may be long, or confusing so stick with me.

I met this girl in grade 9, we got to know over grade 9 summer fell out over the start of grade 10, but by december we got back into good books. Valintines day I made her mine, and we went out for two and a half years henceforth. Now, I finished my last grade 12 exam, and so high schools over. Going to uni next year, shes comming back an extra year, but ill be staying at home. Now to the nitty gritty. We slowly died over the past few months, mostly it was my fault and a lack of my knowing what my role was, you see, I was with her so much, it was always us, and never me. I finally realised one day wow, im not giving her what she needs, cause she was obviously sad. So I began blaming various things, and this is where i neglected her us and everything we had. Over time i came to realise as i said before it was me, and my not knowing of a role. So I explained all of this to her when we broke it, it was really sad, we cried and held each other and im not a crying kind of guy.

Anywho, we broke up about a month and a half ago. Ive grown alot since then, all the growing i missed during highschool i caught up on, im not talking about mental maturity, i have plenty enough as is, it was my role. I know what I am know, both in my eyes and hers. I know whats important to me and what i need to start letting go. Some of which i aldredy have let go (games) and some which im keeping, but bumping it lower on my list (gym). Now, I want to get back with her. Since we broke up we've talked alot over msn, and got through some things. But (and I really cant fault her on this) shes not sure how she feels about me, and weather ive really changed.

We're hanging out tmrw, I plan on being the best I can, and trying to show her that i have changed. I know its not going to be a short road, or an easy one, but im a romantic, and i have some tricks up my sleve. Shes not sure if she just misses me cause of how long we went out, or weather she still has romantic feelings for me. I know I love her, with all that I am. I dont just want her, I need her. Even though ive found who I am, ive found shes a part of me, and I cant keep going without her. I just cant any more. However theres another twist to this story. Theres this guy at school, whos trying to get with her. And a couple of days ago i asked her if she ever had a crush on anyone when we were together and she said this guys name. So i dont want to mention it to her, but next time i see this kid i plan on warning him to back the [bleep] off, and stay away, if not, fist to mouth reppocussions will have to be dealt out. I know i can take him, thats not the issue, i actually know this guy however, hes a nice guy, but this i wont stand for. Is this a good idea? To deal with him in this manner? I dont value him as a friend or anything so, thats not an issue.

Another question, how do i prove to her that i really have changed, will that only be proven by time? Or does she mean some extravagent display of affection? Im not too well, good, at reading girl talk. Any help would be nice. Btw, if anyone cares I think shes in my indexed pics. Thanks if youve actually read this far, even more thanks for a helpfull reply. <3:

Hey guys, I really need some guidance, this may be long, or confusing so stick with me.

I met this girl in grade 9, we got to know over grade 9 summer fell out over the start of grade 10, but by december we got back into good books. Valintines day I made her mine, and we went out for two and a half years henceforth. Now, I finished my last grade 12 exam, and so high schools over. Going to uni next year, shes comming back an extra year, but ill be staying at home. Now to the nitty gritty. We slowly died over the past few months, mostly it was my fault and a lack of my knowing what my role was, you see, I was with her so much, it was always us, and never me. I finally realised one day wow, im not giving her what she needs, cause she was obviously sad. So I began blaming various things, and this is where i neglected her us and everything we had. Over time i came to realise as i said before it was me, and my not knowing of a role. So I explained all of this to her when we broke it, it was really sad, we cried and held each other and im not a crying kind of guy.

Anywho, we broke up about a month and a half ago. Ive grown alot since then, all the growing i missed during highschool i caught up on, im not talking about mental maturity, i have plenty enough as is, it was my role. I know what I am know, both in my eyes and hers. I know whats important to me and what i need to start letting go. Some of which i aldredy have let go (games) and some which im keeping, but bumping it lower on my list (gym). Now, I want to get back with her. Since we broke up we've talked alot over msn, and got through some things. But (and I really cant fault her on this) shes not sure how she feels about me, and weather ive really changed.

We're hanging out tmrw, I plan on being the best I can, and trying to show her that i have changed. I know its not going to be a short road, or an easy one, but im a romantic, and i have some tricks up my sleve. Shes not sure if she just misses me cause of how long we went out, or weather she still has romantic feelings for me. I know I love her, with all that I am. I dont just want her, I need her. Even though ive found who I am, ive found shes a part of me, and I cant keep going without her. I just cant any more. However theres another twist to this story. Theres this guy at school, whos trying to get with her. And a couple of days ago i asked her if she ever had a crush on anyone when we were together and she said this guys name. So i dont want to mention it to her, but next time i see this kid i plan on warning him to back the [bleep] off, and stay away, if not, fist to mouth reppocussions will have to be dealt out. I know i can take him, thats not the issue, i actually know this guy however, hes a nice guy, but this i wont stand for. Is this a good idea? To deal with him in this manner? I dont value him as a friend or anything so, thats not an issue.

Another question, how do i prove to her that i really have changed, will that only be proven by time? Or does she mean some extravagent display of affection? Im not too well, good, at reading girl talk. Any help would be nice. Btw, if anyone cares I think shes in my indexed pics. Thanks if youve actually read this far, even more thanks for a helpfull reply. <3:

One thing... It's a little animalistic to beat someone up over a girl... even though it's perfectly understandable, how you just want to tear someone's head off if you see them being promiscuous with "your" girl, but technically she isn't "your" girl unless she says so. She isn't a prize, she's a person, it's her choice.

The best way to show her that you've changed is simply to wait it out with little contact.

You know what type of girl she is and how she might react to something "extravagant", that also expresses desperation which isn't sometimes isn't a good quality. Plus there's the chance that you could screw up and make things worse.

You've also got to consider what she's experiencing in her private life, with family etc.

Make sure you don't interpret everything she says too seriously or you might end up receiveing mixed messages.

Admittedly, there's probably still some time before BOTH of you are emotionally mature enough to uphold a serious relationship.

[hide=Muchos Text]I met this girl in grade 9, we got to know over grade 9 summer fell out over the start of grade 10, but by december we got back into good books. Valintines day I made her mine, and we went out for two and a half years henceforth. Now, I finished my last grade 12 exam, and so high schools over. Going to uni next year, shes comming back an extra year, but ill be staying at home. Now to the nitty gritty. We slowly died over the past few months, mostly it was my fault and a lack of my knowing what my role was, you see, I was with her so much, it was always us, and never me. I finally realised one day wow, im not giving her what she needs, cause she was obviously sad. So I began blaming various things, and this is where i neglected her us and everything we had. Over time i came to realise as i said before it was me, and my not knowing of a role. So I explained all of this to her when we broke it, it was really sad, we cried and held each other and im not a crying kind of guy.

Another question, how do i prove to her that i really have changed, will that only be proven by time? Or does she mean some extravagent display of affection? Im not too well, good, at reading girl talk. Any help would be nice. Btw, if anyone cares I think shes in my indexed pics. Thanks if youve actually read this far, even more thanks for a helpfull reply.[/hide] <3:

If you really love her you'd want her to be happy, whoever she's with, and if she said she had a crush on this guy and he likes her too, and you've even said yourself that he's a nice guy, then violence is definitely not the way forward. You just have to convince her (over time) that she likes you more than she does him, preferably without even mentioning him. If you're still saying things like "I know I can take him, that's not the issue" then I think you have to judge how emotionally mature you are, because to me that's pretty... awful.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

[hide=Quote]

[/hide]

Firstly, this seems like a case of what others would call "one-itis".

You need to get over her, let her get her head straight before you pull anything, right now, she seems a little vulnerable and unsure, do you want to take advantage of that?

You seems to be treating her as an item, a "prize" to be won.

Plus, you seem pretty barbaric, wanting to cause harm to another guy because he's interested in her. Get the [bleep] over it! Jealously does not look well.

Like Tintin said, if you really loved her, you'd just want her to be happy, and at times, that means disregarding your own feelings. Frankly, if you think "she'll only be happy with me, that other guy is not as good" then, well, it shows who you are as a person, hardly the person any person wants.

Your main issue here, is your emotional maturity (I know Tintin said this, but I'll expand a little) mainly because you are trying to take advantage of her being unsure and your frankly, barbaric manner in wanting to beat up another guy. Seriously, you try that and I hope he kicks the living daylights out of you. Don't underestimate people, one little guy can take out three big guys, it has happened, all the kid needs to know is a martial art, and you're [bleep]'ed.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Even though martial arts is rarely effective outside a controlled environment

but, yeah - if a girl knows you beat up someone because that person showed intrest in her, she'll feel threatened and scared around you, like she has to avoid other guys because you might hurt them. It's no different from focefully imposing yourself onto her. It's basically saying: "If I can't have you, no one can". She'll just want to get away from you asap.

Even though martial arts is rarely effective outside a controlled environment

but, yeah - if a girl knows you beat up someone because that person showed intrest in her, she'll feel threatened and scared around you, like she has to avoid other guys because you might hurt them. It's no different from focefully imposing yourself onto her. It's basically saying: "If I can't have you, no one can". She'll just want to get away from you asap.

All depends on how the teacher teaches you. As for using it, only use it the minute she starts to feel threatened by a guy.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Thanks guys, I needed that. Last night I was a little, shall we say, overcome when I typed up that post. Clearly fighting is not the way. I guess only time will tell then, just be consistant with who I am. Show her my best side. I guess i was just enraged that another guy was in the market for her. Since I was her first bf, and my first actual relationship. Would any girl be impressed over two guys fighting over her? :? Tbh, im more of a quiet guy irl. But whatever. It appears I have some growing up to do. Thanks tip.it. ;)

As for the whole small guys can suprise you thing, yeah I know. But after two years of boxing, three years of karate, four years of rugby and two years (almost) of lifting weights. I think i can hold my own against a chubby skater/emo kid.

[hide=Quote]

[/hide]

You need to get over her, let her get her head straight before you pull anything, right now, she seems a little vulnerable and unsure, do you want to take advantage of that?

Plus, you seem pretty barbaric, wanting to cause harm to another guy because he's interested in her. Get the [bleep] over it! Jealously does not look well.

Like Tintin said, if you really loved her, you'd just want her to be happy, and at times, that means disregarding your own feelings. Frankly, if you think "she'll only be happy with me, that other guy is not as good" then, well, it shows who you are as a person, hardly the person any person wants.

Your main issue here, is your emotional maturity (I know Tintin said this, but I'll expand a little) mainly because you are trying to take advantage of her being unsure and your frankly, barbaric manner in wanting to beat up another guy. Seriously, you try that and I hope he kicks the living daylights out of you. Don't underestimate people, one little guy can take out three big guys, it has happened, all the kid needs to know is a martial art, and you're [bleep]'ed.

Wahey, I agree with this man.

In my opinion, the best thing to do is completely cut off contact with your ex and get with a few other girls. Will get your mind off her. Also don't get into a fight with this other guy, I did something similar a couple of months ago with an ex and some other lad; nothing serious but had a little scrap which resulted in me feeling really stupid and nearly getting into trouble.

iteme3721.jpg

He's saying that if he cuts the contact for a few years and comes back (if there's an opening), there's a much greater chance of getting back together. It's ultimately the best thing to do if you don't want to fall into the friend zone. During that time of little-to-no contact, try other girls, yeah. Who knows? there might be one that was crushing over you that whole time.

[hide=Quote Chain]

[/hide]

In my opinion, the best thing to do is completely cut off contact with your ex and get with a few other girls. Will get your mind off her. Also don't get into a fight with this other guy, I did something similar a couple of months ago with an ex and some other lad; nothing serious but had a little scrap which resulted in me feeling really stupid and nearly getting into trouble.

I highly advise NOT "get with a few girls" as it'll only turn you into a sex-hyped teen and will kneel over the next serious relationship you want.

Popoto.~<3

[hide=Quote Chain]

[/hide]

I highly advise NOT "get with a few girls" as it'll only turn you into a sex-hyped teen and will kneel over the next serious relationship you want.

:thumbup:

Adding more women to the pot and using them as scapegoats to hide your existing relationship problems is simply cruel and stupid.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Just wanted your guys opinions on this:

A friend had a very good chance of being with somebody, but was too hung up on soembody else and passed up the chance. But is now not hung up on the person and i have no idea wether or not is still interested in the person they passed on. Now, think my friend would be a bit miffed at me if i was to end up with the person they passed on?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

This isn't about GF's, but my best friend uses this wack hair care product. It smells like bleach, literally. (She's Ghanian, if that means anything I'm pretty ignorant in this matter) and she doesn't really wear enough deodorant. So for instance, at our all night grad party, around 3am, she was stinking bad. But she's really sensitive when people comment about her body. So with what limited info I gave you guys, would be the best way to tell her to wear more deodorant, and\or changing haircare products? Without sounding like an [wagon].

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This isn't about GF's, but my best friend uses this wack hair care product. It smells like bleach, literally. (She's Ghanian, if that means anything I'm pretty ignorant in this matter) and she doesn't really wear enough deodorant. So for instance, at our all night grad party, around 3am, she was stinking bad. But she's really sensitive when people comment about her body. So with what limited info I gave you guys, would be the best way to tell her to wear more deodorant, and\or changing haircare products? Without sounding like an [wagon].

Compliment her for the deoderant she is wearing, tell her it really smells nice, she may start using more, and when she does you let her know that you like the smell even more.

^That's pretty obvious. I think you're gonna have to tell her straight up. "No offense" is your only shield.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

[hide=Quote Chain]

[/hide]

Na will it [bleep]ers like. Just helps to forget about a girl you keep thinking about.
iteme3721.jpg

^That's pretty obvious. I think you're gonna have to tell her straight up. "No offense" is your only shield.

Some people get offended by you saying no offense, they think you might as well shut the [bleep] up. :?

I know, but she should realize that Saru's taking a risk to help her out. If she takes offense, then it's her problem.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I have a bit of an problem.

There is a girl i like, and i cant figure out how i should confront her.

I cant really get a "date" with her yet, because i havn't even talked to her about it, and face-to-face is not an option because of school being let out, and i dont think she'd show up to an invite to somewhere out of the blue.

I have methods like E-Mail, ect, but i just dont know what i should do.

If you have a suggestion on what i should do, help would be good.

Ty

I have a bit of an problem.

There is a girl i like, and i cant figure out how i should confront her.

I cant really get a "date" with her yet, because i havn't even talked to her about it, and face-to-face is not an option because of school being let out, and i dont think she'd show up to an invite to somewhere out of the blue.

I have methods like E-Mail, ect, but i just dont know what i should do.

If you have a suggestion on what i should do, help would be good.

Ty

Get a bunch of friends together and invite a bunch of girls. Do whatever. Ask her then.

Just make sure it's not camping, more often than not the guys go to get the girls drunk enough, and the girls go in the hopes of something happening between them and [insert guy-they-like's name here].

THe party kind of thing is NOT a good idea on mine or the girls point of view. I know her well enough that she dosn't like partying like that.

Im not exactly the one to start a conversation, so if i want to start talking to her more, tips on what i should say would be nice.

THe party kind of thing is NOT a good idea on mine or the girls point of view. I know her well enough that she dosn't like partying like that.

Im not exactly the one to start a conversation, so if i want to start talking to her more, tips on what i should say would be nice.

If you know something she likes try asking her what is her opinion on (for example) the best hockey team in the area, if she asks why tell her you've been asking people. (You have to ask other people before you ask her.) If it's the same as what you're into then start talking about it, eventually she will get sick of it and hopefully change subject to something else, always go with it. You'll find out quite a bit about her, hopefully she will learn enough about you too. I do something like this when I want to start talking with a girl, but just because we've pretty much stopped talking for a bit. Now I regularly chat with some of them.