"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I agree with wongtong, that probably qualifies as rape. I'm pretty sure Dan is joking but if not... :-#

I'm not joking. I did say my advise is for the more mature, and no it's not rape unless you have maturity issues and think it is.

It's rape if the person considers it rape, or it is at least not something most people want to have happen to them. Don't play the "maturity" card either. Your techniques work for a certain type of people, but maturity is NOT your qualifier. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your techniques are for the immature, but that you don't have a corner on the market of maturity.

Flyingjj.png

It's rape if the person considers it rape, or it is at least not something most people want to have happen to them. Don't play the "maturity" card either. Your techniques work for a certain type of people, but maturity is NOT your qualifier. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your techniques are for the immature, but that you don't have a corner on the market of maturity.

No, it's rape if it's not consensual. In that animal thing I mentioned, the girl can pull away at any time, she can walk away at any time, and she has a choice when asked to bite his neck. A lot of sexually immature people seem to mix 'rape' with 'sexual escalation' :roll:

By immature, I mean sexually immature. Those who are new to the dating scene, haven't had much sex etc. (Though general immaturity still applies) It also generally is the qualifier.

Come on, be fair and give Iamdan a chance. His technique would work for vampires, at least. :)

Try having someone bite your neck (a good bite) and see if you still think that way.

No, it's rape if it's not consensual. In that animal thing I mentioned, the girl can pull away at any time, she can walk away at any time, and she has a choice when asked to bite his neck. A lot of sexually immature people seem to mix 'rape' with 'sexual escalation' :roll:

By immature, I mean sexually immature. Those who are new to the dating scene, haven't had much sex etc. (Though general immaturity still applies) It also generally is the qualifier.

Come on, be fair and give Iamdan a chance. His technique would work for vampires, at least. :)

Try having someone bite your neck (a good bite) and see if you still think that way.

I don't find it sexually arousing to be associated with an animal's techniques of mating. It sounds very barbaric and is definitely a turnoff for most people. I would have no problem if any of that happened to me, but to explain it with science and evolution is the wrong way to go.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

It may be natural and all but it's still creepy as Hell. Have you actually tried this with anyone and got positive results?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

My girlfriend just broke up with me through [bleep] facebook. she changed her [bleep] relationship status to single. what a [bleep] douche.

Ouch. Would you like advice on the subject or are you just venting?

I'm not going to bother jumping in on the mature vs immature daterape debate. I say to Barrel - Just kiss her when it feels like you want to. If you never get this feeling, you probably shouldn't be in that relationship.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My girlfriend just broke up with me through [bleep] facebook. she changed her [bleep] relationship status to single. what a [bleep] douche.

Ouch. Would you like advice on the subject or are you just venting?

I'm not going to bother jumping in on the mature vs immature daterape debate. I say to Barrel - Just kiss her when it feels like you want to. If you never get this feeling, you probably shouldn't be in that relationship.

venting really.

but if I need advice I'll post something tomorrow.

For the kissing advice, I'd suggest dating a more dominate girl. Instead of following the stereotype that men have to act macho and be the ones that control everything, let her grab the wheel for a change. In my experience, girls enjoy feeling in control, knowing that they aren't going to be taken advantage of once more. Also, you might just like the unexpected actions that you get from her. Not knowing what's going to happen next can be quite fun :P.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I agree with wongtong, that probably qualifies as rape. I'm pretty sure Dan is joking but if not... :-#

I'm not joking. I did say my advise is for the more mature, and no it's not rape unless you have maturity issues and think it is.

It's [bleep]ing stupid advice, no one should follow it. It's so cheesy and reminds me of what a rapist or nerd would do. Seriously.

Do you follow your own advice dan? Did you do this in your first relationship when you had only just started dating them?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It's [bleep] stupid advice, no one should follow it. It's so cheesy and reminds me of what a rapist or nerd would do. Seriously.
rapist or nerd
nerd

wat

Although, Twilight fangirls might like it.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

It's [bleep] stupid advice, no one should follow it. It's so cheesy and reminds me of what a rapist or nerd would do. Seriously.

Do you follow your own advice dan? Did you do this in your first relationship when you had only just started dating them?

I have said numerous times I'm just giving my advise and anyone can take it or leave it, it doesn't bother me. I'm not about to get into an argument on whether it works or not, and you can stop the personal insults.

I do follow my own advise, I obviously wouldn't post something controversial if I didn't know it worked. I almost always either do this, or the "do you want to kiss me" routine for every first kiss. Only other thing on that matter I've done is cavemanning it.

It may be natural and all but it's still creepy as Hell. Have you actually tried this with anyone and got positive results?

If the person saying it is being awkward and creepy, yes it will be awkward and creepy.

Yes I have used this particular idea numerous times and never had bad results.

Can we move on now guys?

Come to think of it, I can think of numerous people who would allow their necks to be bitten lightly in a playful way.

Just remember to brush your teeth.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Come to think of it, I can think of numerous people who would allow their necks to be bitten lightly in a playful way.

Just remember to brush your teeth.

Bitten playfully would be fine, but that dialogue is cheesy.

And lol @ rapist + nerd thing, it came out wrong.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Just an update for everyone - we went out on a date today, first to a lake then movies with 7 other people. We held hands the whole time and kissed at the end, it was great and all came natural. Thanks for the help everyone ::'

ZONG

WHAT WAS IT LYK!!!!

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Has anyone every tried covert seduction? I've read a bunch about it, but too wussy to try it (scared I'll screw up, lol)

It's basically being able to call upon a specific emotion in a particular girl at will with subconscious visual/audio queues e.g:

Start a discussion about the memory of feeling ill (like with a cold), go into the details, then while the memory is fresh in her mind, let out a particular sigh, or move in some way that's obvious, but not suspicious (something subtle). Then whenever you want the girl to feel bad about something, repeat.

Not sure if it actually works, but you can probably see what sort fo things are technically possible.

Has anyone every tried covert seduction? I've read a bunch about it, but too wussy to try it (scared I'll screw up, lol)

It's basically being able to call upon a specific emotion in a particular girl at will with subconscious visual/audio queues e.g:

Start a discussion about the memory of feeling ill (like with a cold), go into the details, then while the memory is fresh in her mind, let out a particular sigh, or move in some way that's obvious, but not suspicious (something subtle). Then whenever you want the girl to feel bad about something, repeat.

Not sure if it actually works, but you can probably see what sort fo things are technically possible.

Ross Jeffries taught it in the 80s, it's fairly outdated but he could attract women using only this technique. I just think it's seedy.

I do have a routine that uses a similar idea, just not anchoring with a sigh or something like you mentioned. It's just describing something she enjoys so she starts feeling that enjoyment, with some cold reading added to it.

I use an edited version of neil's ev routine - it uses the same idea but it's not as creepy as the way ross jeffries did it.

[hide=neil's ev routine C&P]I've successfully used it at the end of attraction phase as I'm shifting into comfort and trust. It allows you to get to know them, captures and leads their imagination, and makes them laugh. Below is the routine quoted from one of Tyler D's posts.

"STYLE'S EV ROUTINE:

-what is the experience you most enjoy doing? (she'll say dancing or being with family or something)

-what is the ideal scenario of you doing that thing. descrive it..

-so picturing that RIGHT NOW, how do you feel.. what emotions?

-"so really then, while I was asking you this, you smiled.. and yeah its kind of because I'm being a bit funny or weird or whatever.. but also, its because you could kind of feel that emotion right now, while we were talking about it.. can you feel it.. blah blah"

-so really then, even though your favourite experience is dancing, your core value is fun and excitement.. So what's most important to you is the experience of fun and excitement, and whatever leads you to that is most important.. blah blah

-OK, so in 4 minutes we've fulfilled your quest for core value. You can die now.

IOW,

-FAVOURITE ACTIVITY

-DESCRIPTION OF HER FAVOURITE ACTIVITY IN AN IDEAL SETTING

-WHAT EMOTION SHE GETS WHILE SHE PICTURES THIS

-SHOW HER THAT SHE EXPERIENCED THIS EMOTION WHILE PICTURING IT

-SHOW HER THAT WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS IS NOT SO MUCH THE ACTIVITY (ALTHOUGH ITS IMPORTANT), BUT THE EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT SHE GETS FROM IT

-TELL HER SHE CAN DIE NOW"[/hide]

just thought i'd add for those who find it hard to escalate to the kiss, try:

Saying to her whilst looking at her in the eyes; 'you're imagining kissing me, aren't you?' Doesn't matter if she is or isn't, because if she was, you can move in, if she wasn't then she will after you say that. Watch her lips move and her eyes shift from looking at your eyes to looking at your lips, then say: 'Okay, NOW you're imagining kissing me!' then go in for the kill.

Another tip is that if she turns so you can only kiss her cheek, kiss her cheek and then down her neck and she'll snap her head back around for the kiss.

Works best if you have confidence, and make it more like a joke, remember to smile, don't have a straight face -.-

Try it if you like, works for pulling, and getting the first kiss. DO NOT use it once you've kissed her before, after this if it isn't comfortable or natural, she's not the one.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Iamdan, that biting thing will only work with older people. That was his first gf. :|

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Iamdan, that biting thing will only work with older people. That was his first gf. :|

It's usually for older people (20-30s) not teenagers. It doesn't matter whether or not it was a first date, you could probably use it for a first date, just not usually at 16. Although there may be some teens it works on.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It's usually for older people (20-30s) not teenagers. It doesn't matter whether or not it was a first date, you could probably use it for a first date, just not usually at 16. Although there may be some teens it works on.

You mean teens like you?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I dunno, two of my ex's used to do that to me and i was 17-18. Its more of a teaser, nothing major nor should be done unless you've been in a relationship for a while.

[Personally I prefer the ear, but thats just me]

Popoto.~<3

I will break my pledge for the first time ever [insinuated, but who cares] to post here.

Iamdan - you scare the [bleep] out of me. Arousing as it may be, your partner needs to share the same "special interests" and have a long, established relationship, of well --

Nothing major nor should be done unless you've been in a relationship for a while.

That right there.

Do that the first time, I swear even if its some crazy hot, horny chick - I [cabbage] you not, I will piss myself.

Can we move on now guys?

No.

I bet you're into that kinky stuff, eh' Dan ?

For the kissing advice, I'd suggest dating a more dominate girl. Instead of following the stereotype that men have to act macho and be the ones that control everything, let her grab the wheel for a change. In my experience, girls enjoy feeling in control, knowing that they aren't going to be taken advantage of once more. Also, you might just like the unexpected actions that you get from her. Not knowing what's going to happen next can be quite fun :P.

:thumbup: