"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Why would I not?

How else can I get him to stop touching her?

I've tried talking..

But it doesn't work.

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

Oh, I just noticed the dating part. She's not worth the trouble.

[Edit] I'm totally out of it am I not?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

1 week ago.

These days, hes all up touching her booty and chest and stuff..

She's resisting..

She apologized for what happened.

I'm still going out with her.

I still want to kick his [wagon] though.

Resisting? If she was worth it she would punch him right between the eyes. But she's not, so she probably likes it.(She is only resisting to not look like the dirty cheat she seems to be)

Oh, about the guy now. He's a horny little 13 year old. He is being led on by this girl who has already made out with him, so he thinks that is the OK sign from her. He's done less than she has, because he hasn't cheated on anyone. He also probably really likes her like you do.

Here are your options

A) Stay with girl, get stuck in middle school "love" trap with this girl(as I did) and not be great with relationships in high school, which is way more important.

B) Beat up guy, get dumped by girl, and spirial into depression(you seem to be very attached at a very young age)

C) Dump girl, laugh at her when she begs you to come back to her, and NEVER, I repeat NEVER consider ANY kind of relationship with her beyond a casual "hey" here and there.

She doesn't seem like a good person to date, and could really hurt you this early in life.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Thought my ears were burning lol you got it pretty down pat there Dan :thumbup:

Another good one is teaching her something like playing pool where you get to physically touch her (show her how to hold the cue while sneakily having one arm over her etc). It doesn't look as suss as it sounds - works a charm.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

My names James.

Welcome to my crisis.

I'm twelve years old.

I stopped reading.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

My names James.

Welcome to my crisis.

I'm twelve years old.

I stopped reading.

Hey! Lets play Crisis!

Lol, we should stop being slack, but yeh, twelve is a little young to be worrying about relationships, it's perfectly natural to develop crush's around that age though - don't confuse it with love...

My names James.

Welcome to my crisis.

I'm twelve years old.

I stopped reading.

Oh, just because you think relationships should be a one-hit kill when you're forty-five, not everybody else does. Only thing I thought was funny was the love part.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Since this is also other relationship advice, I need some help with my parents. Simply put they are acting in a I'm-always-right-and-you-must-do-as-I-say-because-I-said-so manner. They never listen to my reasoning, yell at me to do something apart from sit indoors and then can't even tell me what I could do out there. Lately they have seemed very disappointed in me, all because I am up later then they are, for which they can't even give me a reason why that is bad, I am at Tafe and have sorted out what I am going to do as a job (porgrammer) and niether of my sisters have an idea (one is a year younger then me, the other is 3 years younger.) My parents are conservative and my mum is christian yet dad isn't, which I find an odd couple. My dad hates technology, and only has a phone for work, which he is throwing out the day he retires and he wishing things were like they were in the 70's. My mum is a very organised person who makes an effert to show people that she has the perfect family to her friends. I get yelled at for stupid things; eating more than 1 pie in a day, not unlocking my door the moment I got dressed, getting up rather late, even though I got home from an all nighter the previous night, staying up past 12, waking my mum up, who yelled and me so dad woke up, who threatened to destroy my tv, PC and xbox, for not overly caring about my school grades, I've been yelled at for asking what food there was as I couldn't find any. Right now I'm wanting to move out (legally can) problem is I have no job, and nowhere to move to. What's some good ways to get them to calm the [bleep] down and to keep them out of my face? I am legally an adult in 11 months and they still treat my like some 11 year old who hasn't got a clue how to look after themselves.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

All I can say is,

Parents are often douches.

You bring up the most logical, obvious answer to their queries and they still think they're right - or they just wont admit to being wrong. :|

For my side. Apparently, this girl in my year-level has liked me for quite a while, her friends always do the 'we know she likes him so we'll do her a favour' thing, and ask me out for her. This has went on for like 6 weeks and has finally got me wondering, do I like her myself?

I'm stuck between yes and no. It's difficult, I havent been in a relationship before :? , not only that, but I dont want to know what it feels like being dumped and all if it turns out good for me :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

All I can say is,

Parents are often douches.

You bring up the most logical, obvious answer to their queries and they still think they're right - or they just wont admit to being wrong. :|

For my side. Apparently, this girl in my year-level has liked me for quite a while, her friends always do the 'we know she likes him so we'll do her a favour' thing, and ask me out for her. This has went on for like 6 weeks and has finally got me wondering, do I like her myself?

I'm stuck between yes and no. It's difficult, I havent been in a relationship before :? , not only that, but I dont want to know what it feels like being dumped and all if it turns out good for me :|

Go for it! If she dumps you, bounce back and make her want you alot. If worse comes to worse you just show everyong that she was an idiot to let go of you, that way the girls are more insterested in this guy they never noticed before.

I dunno.. How am I meant to work out if I actually am interested or not?

And wtf are you doing up at around 4am?

i think i can help you seeing as i just fell in love with a girl who also loves me ::'

do you find her attractive, not just physically, but do you like her personality? Could you live just as easily without her? If you can then that's a sign that you have little interest, but maybe you should do something with her, like go to the cinema and then for a meal (in a restuarant, not macdonalds -.-). If after that you feel attracted to her, then as she likes you, then just go for it.

Never having been in a relationship before isn't an excuse either, everyone's there at some point \'

Good luck if you decide you want to make something of it :thumbsup:

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

My names James.

Welcome to my crisis.

I'm twelve years old.

I stopped reading.

Stop being an idiot. What are you, 16, 17? You really think you have enough experience in life to patronize him? Grow some balls and pick on someone your own size.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

My names James.

Welcome to my crisis.

I'm twelve years old.

I stopped reading.

Stop being an idiot. What are you, 16, 17? You really think you have enough experience in life to patronize him? Grow some balls and pick on someone your own size.

Like me! Get ready for fisticuffs good sir!! :lol:

Fisticuffs.jpg

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

*throws vodka and match*

Get your orange juice ready, and have someone be in the way when you throw t at me. :P

My names James.

Welcome to my crisis.

I'm twelve years old.

I stopped reading.

In any case, his whole situation is stupid. And you do gain a lot of life experience from say, 12-18. That's the same age difference as 6-12 years old. Twelve year old relationships are usually meaningless, and she was cheating on you. If my boyfriend cheated on me, I would be pissed at the girl, but I wouldn't attack her. That's honestly a good way to get yourself suspended or kicked out of school. or in jail. I don't really believe in "once a cheater, always a cheater" but that often is the case. Here's what was probably going through her mind. She was going out with you, but liked another, guy, made out with him, let him feel her up, but later she got guilty because she was still going out with you, and didn't want to make you feel bad, or whatever, but in the end, she probably doesn't even like you anymore.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

My names James.

Welcome to my crisis.

I'm twelve years old.

I stopped reading.

In any case, his whole situation is stupid...etc...

Dude, you're not going to find help here. I'd know since I'm 13, when Da Latios is on this forum, he won't give you advice and will continually point out the worthlessness of your relationship...unless you're 16 or older. But hell, that's his choice, not mine. I'm not here to pass judgement.

Off Topic: 100th post :thumbsup:

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

My names James.

Welcome to my crisis.

I'm twelve years old. Dating a girl named Lexi. I REALLY like her, and I hope its gonna turn out to be love.

But this 8th grader, (im in 7th) was all over her, kissed her, and she kissed back. Now, whenever I see this guy, my fists get clenched so tight that my knuckles turn white. I'm scared that whenever I see him outside of school, I'm going to jump him. (Chances are I will destroy his butt, 2 years of boxing and brown belt in karate ftw). But if I do, what if Lexi doesnt like me anymore?

I REALLY want to do some damage to this guy. How can I without her knowing?

You're not even 13 yet, your life should not involve this kind of crap. First off - forget about love for now. I realize that everyone saying how impossible it is to get makes you want to get it even more, but at 12? Don't even bother. You're not even 13 and you've felt a girl up and have been cheated on. At 13 you should probably not even bother with relationships at all. Kissing is understandable, but more than that....well let's just say there's plenty of time for that later. I know life seems short to you now, but after awhile you really start to realize that you're missing out on your innocent childhood. Go play some video games, and hang out with your friends. Save love for later when you can truly appreciate it.

As for Lexi? Get her out of your life, you don't need that kind of crap. And the 8th grade guy...you caould take him. And you know that. That's good enough, there's no need to prove it. Save yourself the trouble. You're too young to have girl problems (hell you're too young to even have a TIF account...)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

He has a small point though, generally at that age, and from the way the guy was acting, its not going far.

Actually I dont have a problem with Latios, other than the fact when I see him in runescape I get no answer :| I'm 14 and he's given me OK advice.

There are exceptions however. (And 100 posts is nothing, that can be obtained in a week)

Give me 3 hours.

Oh, and thanks guys, I think I'm gonna give it a shot. :)

And wtf are you doing up at around 4am?

Stop stalking me.

Dude, you're not going to find help here. I'd know since I'm 13, when Da Latios is on this forum, he won't give you advice and will continually point out the worthlessness of your relationship...unless you're 16 or older.

Not going to get far not listening to Da Latios....

Its normal for parents to be paranoid when your up later then them. Im 18 and they still have a go at me when im up to 12-1am. They think its best for you, but sometimes there just a little paranoid and over the top. best thing is simply sit down and talk to them EXACTLY why they dislike you being up late, if your still in school you'll get the "Its a school-night" line.

James (im assuming your name is that anyway), Your brown belt in Karate right? then you should know that Martial Arts isn't something to be used as a full throttle force, only as a defence mechanism. I've done many different martial arts and most principle rules is to never use it as a weapon, but as a shield. Now, for the girl issue: Although most people (Glares at Latios) say it abruptly, it is true. at 12 you'll go through ALOT of mixed emotions due to hormones and puberty, Especally year 8's (you dont wanna hear the stories i've heard). For now you should simply enjoy your teen years because if you let it get to you at a young age it'll damage you through most of your teen life (Personal Experiance). As for Love, there is no "True Love". Its only defined as a moment of pure peace with a person you have great feelings for, if my words are too big I'll cut it short: There's no such thing as love at a young age"

There are exceptions however. (And 100 posts is nothing, that can be obtained in a week)

Throwing a hammer at you takes even less, be we wont antagonize that. ;)

Popoto.~<3