"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Okay, so heres the Dilemma..

I'm a 7th grader. Shes an 8th grader. She is drop dead gorgeous(In my eyes at least). But, I don't know if I should tell her you know, hey I think your really pretty. Like and just come straight out and say that. Like, I just don't know where to go from here...Help?

I'm a 7th grader. Shes an 8th grader. She is drop dead gorgeous(In my eyes at least). But, I don't know if I should tell her you know, hey I think your really pretty. Like and just come straight out and say that. Like, I just don't know where to go from here...Help?

Depending on how you do it, that's either low or high value. If you do, make sure as hell you are confident about it. Keep eye contact, keep a deep and steady voice tone, talk slowly etc. It can actually work if you do it right. It won't make her fall in love with you, but it will let you start a conversation with her.

oh my god...I have such an odd problem. OKAY...My ex girlfirend, whom I've stayed friends with has been texting me tons lately, mostly "ILY," and, "<333," and sometimes, "ilysfm." And in school, i was eating lunch and chatting with some mates, she just runs up and gives me a hug :oops: . She was all, "amg, hi Adam <3: !" I think she may be interested in me again, which is good, and I asked her if she wanted to see Angels and Demons with me on Sunday as "friends." She said if she could, she would, so I'm pretty happy with that I suppose. But the fact of the matter is, I'm not 100% sure whether she's interested in me again or not. I have a small segment of a text message conversation that I would like to share:

*I'm Adam, she's Dana*

Dana: Do you love me?

Adam (kinda confuzzled): Yeah, but I love you as a friend, but I realize you're not interested in me as a boyfriend.

Dana: Hey, you never know ( ;) )

So TIF, I ask you, do you think she's into me again at last? Do you think I'm a loser for re-dating my ex-gf? Do you think i'm a loser for re-dating my ex-gf AND asking about it online? Love to know what you think and what you think I should do.

Also, I'd like to say one thing.

Wongtong, I'd like to issue you an appology. To simplify this, when I made my first post here, I was immiture. I have learned now, and I would like to appologize for my descraceful behaiviour earlier. Same to anyone else who witnessed my failishness. I've grown up a bit, or at least think I have. If I could just get a "it's okay," ir a "whatever," or even a (well deserved), "[bleep] you [wagon]!" then that'd be great. Just hoping for any but the third :oops:

Umm....

She's into you. And if she's not, then she's one sick person. You be the judge of that. If she's a psycho, then look out, if she is even sort of normal - Things look good for you two getting back together. And there is no shame in re-dating. It's like recycling, it's good for the environment.

You're in middle school. I wish I had known this when I was your age, but impressing girls in that age group is rediculously easy. Simple conversation and compliments go a long long way. 8th grade girls are so preoccupied with new found hormones and self image issues that you telling them you think she's beautiful is a great way to grab her attention. Not to burst your buubble, but she probably won't fall in love with you over that though. But at your age, it's more about just dating and experimenting anyway. As long as you know her, and don't sound like a creep...you're golden.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Embrace, judging by your picture in the RL pics thread, you ain't a bad looking guy. Now, while grade-reaching relationships generally don't have girls go younger in middle school, girls are a lot easier to impress. You look like you're sixteen. That will impress her. Steal a car and pretend its yours. That will impress her.

Now, the last one might not be great advice. But what would David Wooderson do?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Urrrgh, worrying about relationships so early is not a good move.

Sure, it's perfectly natural to develop crushes, but it doesn't mean you are destined for each other, god.

chances are - if you're not of the "bad-boy" archetype, your going to have an extremely hard time finding a girlfriend in high-school.

(It takes time for girls to realise that "bad-boys" are complete jerks)

and for crap sake, don't go out of your way trying to impress a girl, you'll look like a tool, if you ever impress a girl, it should happen without you specifically trying.

I feel like a loser for even posting this on Forums. Basically, I have a hit a dilemma, kind of similar to Embrace's.

Basically, my ex girlfriend and I are pretty much best friends (I'm in grade 9-10 - it is different in NZ - if that helps). Tight as. She has a boyfriend, who she thinks is an unemotional loser, and she is dumping him. She reckons her and I will end up sleeping together. We both love each other, in the almost-more-than-best-friends way, so I think it will happen to. Now, OT, what ever shall I do?

Now here is the kind of creepy part. Her other best friend (A girl) dreamt that me and her slept together. Big woop, people dream about things like that all the time. Then the next night she dreamt that she was having MY baby. I was like

"OMGWTFBBZORZ, that is weird."

What shall I do about the whole situation? Any advice?

lampost_sig_stark.png

I feel like a loser for even posting this on Forums. Basically, I have a hit a dilemma, kind of similar to Embrace's.

Basically, my ex girlfriend and I are pretty much best friends (I'm in grade 9-10 - it is different in NZ - if that helps). Tight as. She has a boyfriend, who she thinks is an unemotional loser, and she is dumping him. She reckons her and I will end up sleeping together. We both love each other, in the almost-more-than-best-friends way, so I think it will happen to. Now, OT, what ever shall I do?

Now here is the kind of creepy part. Her other best friend (A girl) dreamt that me and her slept together. Big woop, people dream about things like that all the time. Then the next night she dreamt that she was having MY baby. I was like

Look, chances are you are going to break at least someone's heart in your lifetime

Well, yes, I do know her.

And the problem is, like, it seems me and her are as good of friends as 7th+8th graders can get, but like I've heard the sophmores and freshmen hook up all the time in high school, so is there a shot in hell for me and her to hook up?

CAREFUL mate, theres a massive difference between a relationship and a friendship, she might reject you out of awkwardness and then you'll put a dent in your friendship. It's best to go for girls that have had no prior experiences with you so that their only perception of you is as a lover.

Well, yes, I do know her.

And the problem is, like, it seems me and her are as good of friends as 7th+8th graders can get, but like I've heard the sophmores and freshmen hook up all the time in high school, so is there a shot in hell for me and her to hook up?

It's usually older guys hooking up with younger girls - there's one piece of advice, expect freshman year to suck girl-wise. I promise you the best-lookers will end up with juniors or sophomores. But, anyways, yeah there's a shot. Mos def, mos def.

Well, for your ex, just use protection and crush a day-after pill into a drink soon after to be safe. Condoms aren't that perfect. For her best friend, I think they're just dreams.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Look, chances are you are going to break at least someone's heart in your lifetime

Elaborate?

Some day there will be someone who you don't even like talking to who likes you, there will be cases where good friends will both like you at the same time. It is inevetable.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'd invite them both over and see what happens. Like they say about the lottery: You gotta be in it to win it!

Ok, this probably isn't much of a problem compared to the other cases that have been posted here, but whatever.

I like this girl in my class, and I've decided I should actually do something instead of sitting in class all day liking her and pretending I don't care.

Problem is, I have no idea what I should do. It's not like I don't know her at all, we've been in the same class for like half a year now, so the supposedly professional how-to-get-a-girl tactics Iamdan likes to post aren't going to work.

Friends have told me I should start off with talking to her (you know, conversations, not the casual 'so, how did the test go' stuff), which probably is a good idea. It shouldn't be much of a problem either, sometimes she sits alone in class so I could go sit next to her (which isn't weird, is it?). But once I've done that, how do I keep a converation going? When there's nothing much to talk about I usually end up in question-answer-silence, what's the trick #-o

This probably sounds pretty pathetic and I kind of know the answer already (just do it), but I'd like some more advice :)

Your friends are right. Just go talk to her. If she's sitting alone, go sit with her. Say hey, smile, and try to strike up a conversation. You could talk about music, that new movie, school, whatever you can think of that she'd talk about with you. If an awkward silence comes up, just talk about something else. After a while you should get her phone number too.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Okay, so that 8th grader I was telling you about, me and her talked for a while, I was kind of flirting, she was kind of, eh...You know...But anyways, a kind of random question, but how can you tell when a girl is like bored of talking to your, or shes annoyed(Besides of course her says, I'm bored of you)....

Haha, well theres no signs on texting.

If you do not get a reply in 10 minutes, then do not send more until she sends, or it has been 24 hours, probably the only sign that isn't obvious (the obvious one being "Night" or some variation on that).

And basically it means that you should let her talk more than you do.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Ok, this probably isn't much of a problem compared to the other cases that have been posted here, but whatever.

I like this girl in my class, and I've decided I should actually do something instead of sitting in class all day liking her and pretending I don't care.

Problem is, I have no idea what I should do. It's not like I don't know her at all, we've been in the same class for like half a year now, so the supposedly professional how-to-get-a-girl tactics Iamdan likes to post aren't going to work.

Friends have told me I should start off with talking to her (you know, conversations, not the casual 'so, how did the test go' stuff), which probably is a good idea. It shouldn't be much of a problem either, sometimes she sits alone in class so I could go sit next to her (which isn't weird, is it?). But once I've done that, how do I keep a converation going? When there's nothing much to talk about I usually end up in question-answer-silence, what's the trick #-o

This probably sounds pretty pathetic and I kind of know the answer already (just do it), but I'd like some more advice :)

I don't see how being in the same class would change the universal laws of attraction.

I would talk to her, but not much seeing as you don't know her. As I said earlier, you pretty much need no game in high school because nobody else has it, but I'll give you a solid way to go about it.

Throw in a little joke/story/tease every now and then. DVH and flip the preselection, humor and leader of men switches. If you DHV and then stop talking to her, that's a disqualifier to get her curious about you. Slowly talk to her more and over often and move from attraction to comfort as she starts winning you over.

I meant on texting, we were texting...Sorry, forgot to mention.

And whats the Edit mean again?

If she starts texting you alot of one word answers or doesn't seem to participate the "conversation" then she's probably bored. Honestly I hate txting. It's way too impersonel. Almost as bad as IMing.

You're not in a bad situation. She's alone often, and has no one to talk to. Be that person. Most pick up artists tell you to go with the flow with the "three second rule" but in this situation I'd actually recommend pre-planning some discussion topics. Throw in some jokes and some casual touching and you'll do great.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ah, I see, one word answers...I get those a lot....:(

And no participation...I get that quite a bit to...:(

I would love to not have to text, but lets be honest, I'm in 7th grade, and most girls [cabbage] their pants when it comes to face-to-face conversations. They never say much and pretty much blow you off.