"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Alright so I have a problem.

My best female now has a boyfriend... of 5 days. I can already tell he is "using" her for bragging rights, make-out sessions and doesn't really give a 2 cent about her. but she is so caught up in him, she can not stop to listen to me. How could I go about splitting them up without her knowing I did it, for she would be hugely pissed for "ruining" a perfect relationship. Anything will help at this moment.

I wouldn't worry about her, everyone makes stupid choices in relationships at times. I know a couple things that could help you, but they aren't easy to do and you can mess up your friendship with her if you do it wrong. If you still want to know give me a pm and I'll send you that chapter from my book.

I really suggest leaving it alone though.

The problem is, the last time she got into something like this, she got her heart broken, and its been all year and now she is just "coming out of her shell". I am afraid of how long it would be, and how long she would cry if she realizes what a real douche this guy is. Last time, I was up almost all night comforting her, and then I still had the occasional help up every so for a while after.

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

The easiest way to do it would be to sit her down and talk to her. Say you're glad she's happy, but that the guys using her. Say that you think it will end up like last time and you don't want her to have to go through that again. try not to make it sound like you're ordering her to dump the guy, say it like it's just a suggestion.

Amaranth_GTO.png

I have already tried that, and it had no success. She thinks he is the "perfect guy" because he pretends to care while he is around her. I was talking to him on facebook. and he basically trashed her. I just don't want to show her because she will think I am trying to break them up. Its a horrible mess. I think I am going to use that chapter when we go looking for a job next week. Hopefully that will end it. Then he will be gone, and she will be unhurt.

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

Well, I did use a rather interesting way to get myself alone with the girl I like to ask her out. I was texting her last night and when she asked what I was doing I told her that I was just sitting there thinking, and that I think tomorrow was going to be either really good or kinda bad. When she asked why, I told her its not the kind of thing I can say over a text and told her to ask me tomorrow if she wanted to know. So she asked me and I asked her out. Unfortunately, she said no, because her life is in a bad place atm. Oh well.

EDIT: Right before I posted I got a text from her. She actually likes me as well. And she said maybe, when her life is going a little better something may happen :twss:

Well, I did use a rather interesting way to get myself alone with the girl I like to ask her out. I was texting her last night and when she asked what I was doing I told her that I was just sitting there thinking, and that I think tomorrow was going to be either really good or kinda bad. When she asked why, I told her its not the kind of thing I can say over a text and told her to ask me tomorrow if she wanted to know. So she asked me and I asked her out. Unfortunately, she said no, because her life is in a bad place atm. Oh well.

EDIT: Right before I posted I got a text from her. She actually likes me as well. And she said maybe, when her life is going a little better something may happen :twss:

Smooth. Not a bad approach, truly original, however I fear that you may have pressured her into an answer. I'm actually surprised she still had the gall to say no.

Alright so I have a problem.

My best female now has a boyfriend... of 5 days. I can already tell he is "using" her for bragging rights, make-out sessions and doesn't really give a 2 cent about her. but she is so caught up in him, she can not stop to listen to me. How could I go about splitting them up without her knowing I did it, for she would be hugely pissed for "ruining" a perfect relationship. Anything will help at this moment.

:thumbsdown:

It's good to look out for your friends, but this is the kind of thing she needs to learn on her own, she can't possibly have you weeding out what guys she's allowed to date all her life. that makes you more a pupeteer than a friend. If they're truly not right, they'll break up on their own, then oyu can confront her and comfort her. That is your duty. Don't over step your bounds.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Get ready for a complicated situation ::' .

First off, I love flirting with several people but I haven't formally dated in 2-3 years. A female friend of mine wanted to go see a movie that weekend and I said yes. However, she told me 2 days after that that she liked me but I already promised to go see this movie with her. She knows that I don't like dating and she said that she didn't care if I was interested or not. I don't have a way out of the date and she won't stop texting me. What do I do?

Oh, and to make things worse, her last boyfriend of 2 years looks exactly like me #-o .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Sworddude is right. Here's what you do: Have a stronger frame than her, and don't be awkward yourself. If you do that you both will be fine.

A couple times I have done it people have commented about that it should be awkward but it isn't, if you are comfortable and have a stronger frame so are they.

oh my god...I have such an odd problem. OKAY...My ex girlfirend, whom I've stayed friends with has been texting me tons lately, mostly "ILY," and, "<333," and sometimes, "ilysfm." And in school, i was eating lunch and chatting with some mates, she just runs up and gives me a hug :oops: . She was all, "amg, hi Adam <3: !" I think she may be interested in me again, which is good, and I asked her if she wanted to see Angels and Demons with me on Sunday as "friends." She said if she could, she would, so I'm pretty happy with that I suppose. But the fact of the matter is, I'm not 100% sure whether she's interested in me again or not. I have a small segment of a text message conversation that I would like to share:

*I'm Adam, she's Dana*

Dana: Do you love me?

Adam (kinda confuzzled): Yeah, but I love you as a friend, but I realize you're not interested in me as a boyfriend.

Dana: Hey, you never know ( ;) )

So TIF, I ask you, do you think she's into me again at last? Do you think I'm a loser for re-dating my ex-gf? Do you think i'm a loser for re-dating my ex-gf AND asking about it online? Love to know what you think and what you think I should do.

Also, I'd like to say one thing.

Wongtong, I'd like to issue you an appology. To simplify this, when I made my first post here, I was immiture. I have learned now, and I would like to appologize for my descraceful behaiviour earlier. Same to anyone else who witnessed my failishness. I've grown up a bit, or at least think I have. If I could just get a "it's okay," ir a "whatever," or even a (well deserved), "[bleep] you [wagon]!" then that'd be great. Just hoping for any but the third :oops:

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

Oh don't worry. You're online, we already think of you as a loser :).

Though really, she appears interested, and hell, if you are, then go ahead. Theres nothing really stopping you, what happened in the past, happened in the past.

Though really, what did happen?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Dana: Do you love me?

Adam (kinda confuzzled): Yeah, but I love you as a friend, but I realize you're not interested in me as a boyfriend.

Dana: Hey, you never know ( ;) )

So TIF, I ask you, do you think she's into me again

You're kidding right? Maybe you would recognize her attraction if she bludgeoned you over the head with it. Then again maybe not -.-

If you want to get back with her then do it, you don't need to ask online.

Wongtong, I'd like to issue you an appology. To simplify this, when I made my first post here, I was immiture. I have learned now, and I would like to appologize for my descraceful behaiviour earlier. Same to anyone else who witnessed my failishness. I've grown up a bit, or at least think I have. If I could just get a "it's okay," ir a "whatever," or even a (well deserved), "[bleep] you [wagon]!" then that'd be great. Just hoping for any but the third :oops:

Thanks for being so nice but why are you apologising? I forgot what happened; it mustn't have been too bad or I would have remembered. Don't sweat it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

@ wongtong: I have very few posts, so just search my name, you'll find it in there, but probs best you don't :oops:

god, I'm needing to use the embaresed emoticon WAYYYY too much #-o

Indie_Kids.png

Uhhh hate to be a kill joy but if I were Dana I would be joking around by saying "Hey, you never know."

Plus, girls constantly say stuff like ILYSFM to friends. But hey, don't listen to me. -_-

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Uhhh hate to be a kill joy but if I were Dana I would be joking around by saying "Hey, you never know."

Plus, girls constantly say stuff like ILYSFM to friends. But hey, don't listen to me. -_-

It's fine. I'd rather you be honest with me than hear yes man tell me lies.

Indie_Kids.png

Thing is though she could be serious. Its a 50/50 chance either way. Wongtong is not all girls, so you either take the damn risk, or you continue wondering "What if..."

Yeah I would've gone for the risk regardless if I were you but I forgot to say so. >_> sorry

Good luck :D

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.