"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

@Omar/harrinator/istoIlethepie/whatever

At 17 you should have a job and be saving for a car. Bum ;)

I'm 16, don't plan on having a car because Montreal has a great transit system, and those in my class (yes, one class per type of curriculum, not one a different class for different subjects) who have jobs aren't doing very well. I guess they don't have to hustle to get booze, but that's pretty much the end of it.

Women aren't cumdumpsters. Be careful.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I have an ex's twin sister coming over this weekend while my parents are away... I'm not sure if I should do anything with her. I've always wanted to sleep with twins lol, but it feels just a tad wrong.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I have an ex's twin sister coming over this weekend while my parents are away... I'm not sure if I should do anything with her. I've always wanted to sleep with twins lol, but it feels just a tad wrong.

Seems like the only reason you want to do anything with this girl is because you want to be able to say you've slept with twins. That doesn't sound very respectful, which is probably why it feels 'wrong'.

To me its a horrible reason to get with a girl.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I talked to her a bit. She lives 5 hours away and is visiting for a week, so I'm sure she knows what my intentions are. She's cute and down, I don't see why not.

I'm not the type of guy that needs to be emotionally attached to have sex. It's physical fun to me, no big deal.

qs2X.png

I feel like I'd feel wierd sleeping with my ex's sibling, but hey, if you're willing, I sure as hell ain't gonna stop you

have fun!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just a quick question, or two.

I'm pretty much oblivious to flirting. Whether it's face to face or via some form on text. If a girl's going to flirt with me i'm not going to get it. Unless she actually comes out and says something straight she might as well not be talking. what are some very obvious signs to look out for?

The thing is, i try to be as confident as i can, and i think i've learned how to do it pretty well. But i never know if she's flirting or just thinking "oh, he's such a funny guy" when i say something. Or i never know if it's a "i think you're cute" smile or a "i'll just be polite and not blow him off" smile. What should i be on the lookout for? Would she hug me at the end of the night in a friendly way if she wasn't thinking about the possibility of more?

And then something i've also been confused about for a long time. When does and doesn't a guy pay for a girl?

Let's say we meet at a club. We arrange to see each other the next day (meet up for coffee/lunch). Does the guy pay or not? I'm always scared about this. I know that a lot of girls have been with me just because i don't really care about money and i usually pay for them regardless of how long i've known them. This very often leads to people just wanting to be around me for that reason, to take advantage. Help?

Not really relative to any current situation in my life. It's just two things that have been on my mind for a very long time.

And then something i've also been confused about for a long time. When does and doesn't a guy pay for a girl?

Let's say we meet at a club. We arrange to see each other the next day (meet up for coffee/lunch). Does the guy pay or not? I'm always scared about this. I know that a lot of girls have been with me just because i don't really care about money and i usually pay for them regardless of how long i've known them. This very often leads to people just wanting to be around me for that reason, to take advantage. Help?

Ideally, she will offer to pay for half and if she does, you should let her. Otherwise, I could understand why you would pay for a first date.. but if you start seeing each other regularly, you should start splitting the bill. You shouldn't have to always pay and if that becomes the case, then she probably is wanting to be around you at least partly because you always pay.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Ideally, she will offer to pay for half and if she does, you should let her. Otherwise, I could understand why you would pay for a first date.. but if you start seeing each other regularly, you should start splitting the bill. You shouldn't have to always pay and if that becomes the case, then she probably is wanting to be around you at least partly because you always pay.

I remember with my ex we had a fight the one night in which i told her that sometimes it felt like she was just with me because i paid for her wherever we went. She replied by telling me that maybe if i asked her to pay once in a while she wouldn't mind. But i really hated the fact of having to ASK. So i just never did.

I remember with my ex we had a fight the one night in which i told her that sometimes it felt like she was just with me because i paid for her wherever we went. She replied by telling me that maybe if i asked her to pay once in a while she wouldn't mind. But i really hated the fact of having to ASK. So i just never did.

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. I would hate to have to ask. The girl should really offer.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

On principal I won't pay for the girl, or I'll pay for something and let her pay for something else. It stems from knowing about all the dorks who pay for everything just to keep their attention and assume that entitles them to sex.

Whatever you do, don't make it awkward as that's the biggest mistake.

Awkwardness can easily be stopped though.

Example: I was with a friend in his jeep and we picked up a girl I was going for at the time. After driving around and talking for a bit my friend stopped to fill up, so it was just me and her in the vehicle. It was quiet for a few seconds and I said "I'm not a fan of awkward silences, so why don't you tell me something impressive about yourself?" She replied with "I don't know... I'm not a very impressive person." I grabbed one of her hands and rubbed it a bit and said "You probably have the softest hands I've ever felt, that's impressive." Kino + good way to make her laugh.

It's easy as long as you're honest and open. It's a lot better than both feeling awkward in your head.

It was corny but whatever, it works lol.

qs2X.png

Awkwardness can easily be stopped though.

Example: I was with a friend in his jeep and we picked up a girl I was going for at the time. After driving around and talking for a bit my friend stopped to fill up, so it was just me and her in the vehicle. It was quiet for a few seconds and I said "I'm not a fan of awkward silences, so why don't you tell me something impressive about yourself?" She replied with "I don't know... I'm not a very impressive person." I grabbed one of her hands and rubbed it a bit and said "You probably have the softest hands I've ever felt, that's impressive." Kino + good way to make her laugh.

It's easy as long as you're honest and open. It's a lot better than both feeling awkward in your head.

It was corny but whatever, it works lol.

So when i don't know whether or not she's going to offer to pay for herself i should grab her hand and tell her they're soft?

Doesn't really fit into context here.

That's something else entirely, and it's an example of qualifying which is a good thing. A bold one at that, and a roll of the dice unless you had been doing it on a more subtle level earlier.

Well heck, someone is one smooth cat. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Unless its another Ellen, everyone yell at Sam for Dating his Ex again >:@

As for paying and shizz, I normally ask "do you wanna pay for this round?" as it tells her that you're not going to pay for everything, and also tells if you say yes, the question tells you'll pay the next round and forms a trust bond. Same goes if she says Ill pay next round, it forces her into I guess the guilt that if she did decide to do a runner, shes a guilty cheapo.

Unless she's a gold digger. totally different story.

Popoto.~<3

Unless its another Ellen, everyone yell at Sam for Dating his Ex again >:@

As for paying and shizz, I normally ask "do you wanna pay for this round?" as it tells her that you're not going to pay for everything, and also tells if you say yes, the question tells you'll pay the next round and forms a trust bond. Same goes if she says Ill pay next round, it forces her into I guess the guilt that if she did decide to do a runner, shes a guilty cheapo.

Unless she's a gold digger. totally different story.

Oh ok, so it is recent.

Not even going to bother saying anything.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Yeah, she's sort of a nympho. She used to flirt with me a lot when I would go see her sister, and yesterday she straight-up said it.

Could be an elaborate plan for your ex to pretend she's her sister and have sex with you.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Its really funny how when you think you have your blinders off for some girl but you really do...

I know what I'v posted is a bit(really) crazy, and I still want to be her friend and just see how things go from there. I still love her a lot and at the very least we're going to end up really close friends.

But what I realize I still had my blinders on for her. Those got taken off, as I had a long talk about everything with a close friend and she at least agrees with me on things like that if your not going to date someone seriously dont date them at all, and before this we've gotten along so well (we almost dated, kinda did for like 2 days when we agreed we we were just friends at the time) I mean we've both now been in the same boat where we give something to someone and we dont get it back because we're so young and we still will be for a while, but maybe we're realizing now that we might have stronger feelings for each other.

Couldnt hurt by flirting with her a bit and seeing how things go :thumbsup:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png