"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

If you don't remember the night and people said "you were the life of the party", chances are they were wasted and stoned, and you were the guy playing beer pong half naked, drinking your own cups, even on misses, while dancing around like every song is a Harlem Shake.

22031_s.gif

^amen.

There's been times were we've had to say "NO GIRLFRIENDS" (even some of those w/ them) because they know 50% time it turns into them [bleep]ing at each other and being a mood-wrecker.

Popoto.~<3

you drink more in annoyance.

Or you annoy more in drunkenness.

[Edit] Misunderstood your post, my bad.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you don't remember the night and people said "you were the life of the party", chances are they were wasted and stoned, and you were the guy playing beer pong half naked, drinking your own cups, even on misses, while dancing around like every song is a Harlem Shake.

I've lived this. I love pong to death, but there comes a point where I just want to get stupid, so I drink and shoot as a trick shot, or drink at every miss/toss/sink/whatever. And I dance real funny when doing it. But enough about me...

Nah, I got back from a date maybe half an hour ago, expected it to go real bad, and it went alright. Saw 21&over, went to the bar had a few drinks. Decent hook up, but not worth the 70 minute drive really. Still was much better than I anticipated. But she was that kind of ditzy that Brian of Family Guy would date. You know that scene where she can't turn on the the VCR and he has to walk her through the process of plugging it in? Yeah, she's kinda on par with that. She tried to explain to me that she wanted to be president and lower the price of everything to just a quarter so that people could buy more stuff. Made no damn sense.

So that's what I did with myself today. (and no this girl has nothing to do with the girls of my last few posts)

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

She doesn't quite qualify as a light bulb to be the least bright of. But she's sending me all kinds of video sexts right now so....meh :shrug:

basically she's the classic "bimbo". Even if I was straight I'd dodge her, those kinds of people I find have almost no self-respect and let themselves get plowed by anyone with the attitude. No offence to you, just that's how they are/like here in Aus.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

She tried to explain to me that she wanted to be president and lower the price of everything to just a quarter so that people could buy more stuff. Made no damn sense.

• Like 2

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Muggi, would you do her?

the character or the actress? lol, she's probably like 15 in that episode >_>

Quarter-price girl lol

I checked my okcupid for the first time in like 3 weeks, and I had 142 new visitors. Pretty sure thats more in 3 weeks than I've gotten in the ~4 years I've had the account. Ludicrous.

Wait, what? I'm lucky if I get one or two a week. 142? That's crazy.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Hmm...that's a thought. Whose picture do you think I should use? :P

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Eh don't get too excited, even in 142 views, I got no messages, and a lot of the viewers were from like Hawaii and South Korea and such. Just thought it was funny. The girl I went on a date with on Monday got back together with her boyfriend, so now I'm basically at square one across the board. Not too worried though. I have a concert on Friday that's sold out, and even with my iffy wingman, I'm sure I could start something.

• Like 1

Use your TIF avatar. [bleep]es love Calvin and Hobbes.

My god. I laughed out loud so hard at this. Good thing I live alone. :lol: