"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

And I have the biggest grin on my face.

It's the drugs kicking in. :lol:

Seriously though, I don't think anything is bound to go wrong, so have fun!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Umm, drugs, illegality, threat of abuse, lots could go wrong.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Alcohol is a drug, buddy. Things are also not necessarily bad because they're illegal. Where you pulled the threat of abuse from, I don't know.

• Like 2

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I can't really afford a couple of brews anymore... I have drinked WAY too much and spent way too much money on alcohol so I think I am doing myself a favour by not drinking.

...what a novel idea.

• Like 1

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Aaaand the meeting went not so well... Turns out them Americans were all younger than I was, some by quite a bit and so no one was allowed to do anythng alone. They had a massive amount of parents along supervising and so we couldn't really do anything... They were also late by quite a bit, so we had way too little time to just chat. Like 10 mins maybe.

BUT, I got to talk with who I think was the hottest chick around. And before we left I got hugs from like 5 Americans. Which was weird, cause only my mate and me got hugs. That should be good, right? And apparently I made myself noticed to everyone, including some parents. And we still have some time tomorrow, I hope.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Aaaand the meeting went not so well... Turns out them Americans were all younger than I was, some by quite a bit and so no one was allowed to do anythng alone. They had a massive amount of parents along supervising and so we couldn't really do anything... They were also late by quite a bit, so we had way too little time to just chat. Like 10 mins maybe.

BUT, I got to talk with who I think was the hottest chick around. And before we left I got hugs from like 5 Americans. Which was weird, cause only my mate and me got hugs. That should be good, right? And apparently I made myself noticed to everyone, including some parents. And we still have some time tomorrow, I hope.

Did you honestly think that you'd score some from 15 year old girls?

Who said 15? They were 17. And I am 19. But still, that is difference enough for not parents to like any mingling,

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

So, remember the random girl I mentioned in the last chunk of my spring break video part 2? The one that I gave slight mention to earlier in my postings? My today thread post might spoil a bit, but I'll get more detailed in here cause I know you all love reading my bull crap. Or at least read it.

She's awesome. Her literal job is to be a party girl. She plans raves, meets DJs, gets connections, rents spaces, hosts parties and rages hard. She's far from perfect, and I love it. She's like wildfire surging through a forest. On acid. God she makes me smile. But I was in it before I learned more about her, and the more I know the more awesome it becomes. She was a ittle nervous about talking about her drug usage, but assured me she's chilled out with it. She actually reminds me a lot of the rave girl I nearly dated last year. But I suppose they'd all have something in common, right? Anyway, she's of Jewish hertiage (random bonus points in my book), loves beads and acid, especially in combination, professional club dancer, willing to try anything, really into BDSM as a submissive, and she cam girls on the side for extra cash. Oh, and she's got a handful of tattoos, the devil's smile and heart stopping glances.

Could she be any more fantastic?

Unfortunately, due to her lifstyle, she's moving to NY (like 2 hours up from me) in a month and a half so our 'relationship' will be short lived. She's moving in with an old FwB who's rich out of his mind for free so you know something's going on there. I'm going to have to put up with meeting a bunch of her old scuzzy exes and stuff on Saturday when I party with her, but you know what? I don't care. It's gonna be a little dramatic, she'll likely dose me with something, and I'm gonna have a [bleep]ing blast. It won't last forever, but dammit I'm going to squeeze the life out of every second I spend with her when I move in with her for the allotted time period. It's like a lightbulb's last few seconds of life - shinging brighter than ever before, and than; poof. And it's out.

And while there is a fairly designated end point (I think she said like April 15 or something is when she moves) Our light is going to shine BRIGHT until than.

And I have the biggest grin on my face.

Just don't let yourself get too attached man, caus she probably won't feel the same about you. Have fun though :P.

Who said 15? They were 17. And I am 19. But still, that is difference enough for not parents to like any mingling,

There won't be any mingling.

Yeah, as RW said Runescape is illegal but that doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, right?

• Like 1

Chag Sameach to those who also passover :P

@Dat_Booty

(lol that's fun to say) I know I shouldn't get too attached, but I can't help myself. I know it's got an expiration date that's closer than I'd like, too...but I know hope to handle it. I'll be upset for like a day or two, but I'll be alright in the end.

@Saq

17 and 19 is not a huge age difference at all. The problem in that scenario was the parental supervision. American girls (especially of that age) are quite promiscuous.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Turns out the love triangle is no longer a triangle. She left him because he was boring. She kind of wants to get back with me, or at least that is what i'v been told my several people. We have still kept contact the entire time this mess has been going on, but now that i actually have a chance to get back with her again things seem extremely awkward. I'm not sure why. I suppose it's because we are spending a lot more time together now. Not always alone, actually usually we're in the company of my/our friends. So we don't get to really have that much alone time. I feel like i've been smothering her a bit though, with the constant texting so i have decided to lay off a bit. i don't want to push her away. in fact, i am going to make her work now. She made the mistake to leave me (okay i had fault in it too, a lot). But i guess i should make her work a bit, at least.

In other news though, not entirely relationship related, but in a way it is. I found something out this weekend that pretty much changed the way i view my life. I realised i have deep psychological issues. Issues that set me up for failure no matter how much the odds are in my favor. It's something that will most likely play a bit role in my future. I might lose my medical, which means that a career as a pilot will be something i'll never be privileged to do. I've been in a bad state since i found it out. I've been extremely bi-polar since then. In fact, i now realise that i have been this way for a good 12 months now but only now realise it. That is a big reason a lot of my relationships have not worked out for me this past year. I guess i'm a [bleep]ing loony.

It all became very clear to me as i was thinking about various girls i've met this past year. I've had so many chances to be happy but somehow i would always sabotage myself by doing the things i know they hate. With Meghan i kept on asking her what was going on between the two of us. I kept on asking her for an answer. I really didn't care what she was going to say because i enjoyed spending time with her regardless of where it was going. But i knew she hated it, so i persisted. With Claire i got too close. I never wanted to, because what we had was perfect. A bit of sex over the weekends and a few times during the week. Jesus, who cares if we're dating or not then? And then with my neighbor, i knew that if i ignored her she was the type of person that would not ask me what was wrong and why i was not talking to her. She believed me when i told her i was different and i always do things for a reason. So i pushed her away that way. It's funny how you are always your own worst enemy.

17 and 19 is not a huge age difference at all. The problem in that scenario was the parental supervision. American girls (especially of that age) are quite promiscuous.

They weren't when I was 17...or maybe I just wasn't hanging out with the right girls. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Noxx, what are you talking about? Maybe you have some issues, but it's not going to stop you from being a pilot. It's in your head, you can overcome it using your head. You've already recognized the problem - now delete it.

--

I feel weird. Talked to the girl again tonight, but something seemed off. Maybe I was just tired, and she was just stressed. My trust issues are rising, and I want to put it off as stupidity (or just take the humans gonna human route and not care) but...I dunno. It's dumb. She makes me feel good, she makes me smile, but she's like a drug. Closing out of a skype call is like coming down off a high, it kinda blows. Can't wait to see her still, but she keeps adding more and more BS that's going down, like how this chick wants to fight her, this ex wants to get with her, this guys shes moving in with is ignoring her...it's all just so...blah. I just don't feel I'm in a position to really change anything. I just want to enjoy the small amount of time I have with her dammit. Part of me wants more, sure but...it just doesn't seem like an option right now. I'm working all the time and in school, so visiting her is hard, and it's going to get worse when she moves. If I had a place of my own, she could just move in with me. But by now you're going to screech at me for being too far ahead of myself. Which I am. I'm just not in a good position.

-sigh-

Thursday won't come fast enough.

Yeah, I understood that mingling point. So nothing will happen with Americans either. Means I will have to try with Estonians who are way more closed and cold than Americans. But yeah, girls from our choir noticed that I got hugged by numerous Americans and I could sense jealousness ;)

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Yeah, I understood that mingling point. So nothing will happen with Americans either. Means I will have to try with Estonians who are way more closed and cold than Americans. But yeah, girls from our choir noticed that I got hugged by numerous Americans and I could sense jealousness ;)

I've noticed you say things like this a couple times; does hugging actually mean something in Estonia? Because here that's barely above a handshake lol

Yes, it does. Otherwise there would be no jealousness, would there? It is something only really close friends and family and couples do. It is like the utmost thing before a kiss. Haven't I mentioned that we are also really cold and closed people? Like absolutely nowhere as open as you? We don't even talk about relationships really, this forum has more information about me than probably any single living being.

One example: one American girl grabbed one of our choirboys from the masses of people to give a hug and have a few last words. Every single [bleep]ing Estonian noticed it. It is something like a miracle here, it just doesn't happen. Girls have absolutely zero initiative. Guys have to do everything. As I explained to an American, I have to poke a girl with a stick to make her say a word. I am amazed at how the Estonian people haven't gotten extinct by now. And it explains how our native population right now is lower than it was in 1900.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Yes, it does. Otherwise there would be no jealousness, would there? It is something only really close friends and family and couples do. It is like the utmost thing before a kiss. Haven't I mentioned that we are also really cold and closed people? Like absolutely nowhere as open as you? We don't even talk about relationships really, this forum has more information about me than probably any single living being.

One example: one American girl grabbed one of our choirboys from the masses of people to give a hug and have a few last words. Every single [bleep]ing Estonian noticed it. It is something like a miracle here, it just doesn't happen. Girls have absolutely zero initiative. Guys have to do everything. As I explained to an American, I have to poke a girl with a stick to make her say a word. I am amazed at how the Estonian people haven't gotten extinct by now. And it explains how our native population right now is lower than it was in 1900.

No need to be so hostile dude, it was just a question. Hugging is really commonplace here, so I doubt those girls knew they were giving you those kinds of signals when they were doing that. It's just a common friendly greeting for us, lol. Just a cultural difference.

I wasn't trying to be hostile or anything. I just have a lot of rage boiling inside of me because of my own stupidity and because our girls are so... Like god damn, I know, I am an awesome dude and I have been liked by girls, why can't they just show it out more visibly so that I could get it?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Yes, it does. Otherwise there would be no jealousness, would there?

What if there wasn't any jealousness, and it was just you perceiving it that way in attempt to boost your ego?

• Like 1

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I wasn't trying to be hostile or anything. I just have a lot of rage boiling inside of me because of my own stupidity and because our girls are so... Like god damn, I know, I am an awesome dude and I have been liked by girls, why can't they just show it out more visibly so that I could get it?

That's the way the world works. It's up to you to take the necessary steps to circumvent such obstacles.

77yLQy8.png

She plays Runescape <3

be still my beating heart.

I had a slight hiccup last night, kinda shot myself in the foot. But I'm fixing things. Hard to explain, but I've never wanted anyone so bad in my life. Less than 40 hours til I hold her in my arms :)

I feel weird. Talked to the girl again tonight, but something seemed off. Maybe I was just tired, and she was just stressed. My trust issues are rising, and I want to put it off as stupidity (or just take the humans gonna human route and not care) but...I dunno. It's dumb. She makes me feel good, she makes me smile, but she's like a drug. Closing out of a skype call is like coming down off a high, it kinda blows. Can't wait to see her still, but she keeps adding more and more BS that's going down, like how this chick wants to fight her, this ex wants to get with her, this guys shes moving in with is ignoring her...it's all just so...blah. I just don't feel I'm in a position to really change anything. I just want to enjoy the small amount of time I have with her dammit. Part of me wants more, sure but...it just doesn't seem like an option right now. I'm working all the time and in school, so visiting her is hard, and it's going to get worse when she moves. If I had a place of my own, she could just move in with me. But by now you're going to screech at me for being too far ahead of myself. Which I am. I'm just not in a good position.

Do you always see these kind of women? Seems a little too much on the wild side, even by my standards.

I've tried dating someone like this before. She was my ex's best friend and I kinda decided to see her to make my ex jealous (ex told me explicitly to not date her, hehehe). I ended up spending a weekend with her (nothing happened except kissing) and I started to develop feelings for her. I was just intending on sleeping with her a few times and moving on, but she was such an awesome person. She was sarcastic and funny and just so energetic that I started to crave being with her. Anyways, it ended up blowing up in my face. An easy way to describe what happened is by doing this:

Saturday - Went to her parent's house, chatted with her mom, looked at baby pictures. Went to see a movie that night (Identity Thief). Went home afterwards

Sunday - Went to see another movie. Made out in the parking lot in my car before bringing her home.

Monday - She texts me something like: "I miss you, can't wait to see you again".

Tuesday Morning - She texts me: "If I want to make you mine this weekend, would you accept?". We had agreed to take it slow and see what happens. I saw this as a sign that she wanted to make things more serious.

Wednesday - Went to her place. Bought her a pack of cigs (she had no money, didn't smoke since monday), bought her McDonalds. Get home, she tells me we can't date, that she isn't attracted to me but "we can be friends". I basically tell her to [bleep] off, and leave.

Saturday - I text her saying sorry for Wednesday night. She replies with "Whatever. By the way I slept with a guy Tuesday night. He was so much sexier than you ;)"

Anyways, all that to say that things are not always how they seem. Have fun with her but just be prepared for anything. Look out for yourself :P.

They weren't when I was 17...or maybe I just wasn't hanging out with the right girls. :P

You weren't hanging out with the right girls. I've dated two 17 year olds so far this year (I'm 20) and both were quite...naughty ;).

• Like 1

Damn. I always knew I was doing something wrong back in high school. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...