RuneScape: Betrayal At Falador

@Dan3HitU

Still waiting for my book....

Pre-ordered and everything...

Something tells me the package company dont know what Ø means. :?

where are you from exsackly? you name is so danish it hurts :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE! I found this picture of T.S. Church on wikipedia!

tschurchbx2.png

I dunno about you guys, but it looks pretty real to me!

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

All jokes and hatred aside, this is interesting, Runescape could of merchandised and sold mugs, shirts, tcg's or plushes long ago, but they enter the collectible market with a book. Books are collectable, and always cool to have as a keepsake. Personally, I would of ordered it, but I needed to save my money for the San Diego Comic Con Exclusives and had a good shot at some good deals on some rare sportscards.

What i am anxious to see is if one of the signed copy winners decides to ebay it. Jagex isn't fond of ebay to my knowledge, but they hardly can control a collectible market for books. Throw autograph's into the equation, and I would love to see it hit Ebay.

The 4 Horseman toy sculptors offer a signed blister card of the 4 scupltors for 5-10 more dollars, honestly, I would like to see that prize made buyable. Autograph paperback? Heck yeah

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln