AdioLovesSquall

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My recommendation:

Clickeh meh siggeh!

Already listen to them ::'

Not 100% sure what you like but hey, you cant go wrong with Sublime.

Also, A Perfect Circle if you don't already listen to them.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My recommendation:

Clickeh meh siggeh!

Just because I thought you said it before I had to double take, I reccomend meshuggah. Probably a bit niche in terms of tatse, but still a great band.

You really have to listen to the entire album at once. But I still love all the songs on the album. It's amazing how some of the best songs on the album (such as the "Emergency Broadcast" song) are at the very bottom... The Only Survivor and Emergency Broadcast are two of my favorite songs. Actually, they're all great for different reasons, except for Breathing In a New Mentality. That song is just too hardcore for me.

Gotta love Christian Metalcore! (if you're me anyway)

Yeah, who doesn't like Sublime?

You really have to listen to the entire album at once. But I still love all the songs on the album. It's amazing how some of the best songs on the album (such as the "Emergency Broadcast" song) are at the very bottom... The Only Survivor and Emergency Broadcast are two of my favorite songs. Actually, they're all great for different reasons, except for Breathing In a New Mentality. That song is just too hardcore for me.

Gotta love Christian Metalcore! (if you're me anyway)

Yeah, who doesn't like Sublime?

Funeral for a Friend

Alexisonfire

Dividing The Line

The Devil Wears Prada

The Blackout

Alesana

Drop Dead, Gorgeous

Sky Eats Airplane

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Silverstein

HORSE the band

Escape The Fate

Dance Gavin Dance

Underoath

From Autumn to Ashes

Chiodos

Saosin

A Day to Remember

Helia

Aiden

blessthefall

akissforjersey

August burns red

hate the day

as i lay dying

Cant think of more for now

XboxLive, PSN, Steam: fizz4m

If you add me, please say you are from tif :D

With the band Alexisonfire I always wonder what they mean with it. is it "Alexis on fire" or "Alex is on fire"?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Actually, I would recommend them to you, Silver, especially their album Remedy Lane. If you don't like them for some reason, check out some of Devin Townsend's solo stuff, particularly the album Ocean Machine: Biomech.
I've been meaning to check them out for some time and I have some music by them, just not gotten around to listening to it.

I'm lazy.

Above: Amusement Parks on Fire

It seems like I've been recommending for you a fair bit, Cheese. Anyway, you should possibly check out Anaal Nathrakh. Fantastic Black Metal/Grindcore band. Really brutal, intense music, with some insane vocals. As for albums, I'd recommend Eschaton, then Hell is Empty, and All the Devils are Here. I apologize if I've recommended them to you before, but they didn't come up on your Last.FM, so if I did, you didn't pay attention.

Cool.

Nightwish.

I've recommended them before, maybe to you, but I don't think so. They're a fantastic symphonic-metal band, and Tarja Turunen (the female lead singer up until 2007) has this great operatic-style voice that just make their songs fantastic. They're great musicians and just a hell of a lot of fun to listen to. Album-wise, I'd suggest Wishmaster or Once.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

@Intriguing: i actually listened to anaal naathrakh when you recommended them to me its just that i dont use last fm very often, i checked them on their myspace, but thx :P i liked them.

@klankaos: i recommend you Cacophony, my 2nd favorite neoclassic metal band.

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

If you haven't listened to the album Focus by Cynic then you really need to. Or if you're interested in some REALLY experimental Death Metal then you might want to check out Behold... The Arctopus.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Speaking of experimental, you should check out John Zorn. Only gotten into him recently, he's a really cool artist. He owns a record label, Tzadik, that produces records for experimental artists over various genres. I've only heard one album so far, Moonchild, and I loved it. So check it out if you can.

Cool.

Speaking of experimental, you should check out John Zorn. Only gotten into him recently, he's a really cool artist. He owns a record label, Tzadik, that produces records for experimental artists over various genres. I've only heard one album so far, Moonchild, and I loved it. So check it out if you can.

Cool, I'll check it out tomorrow.

Have you tried Angizia yet Intriguing? Not sure if I recommended them to you. If not they're a german classical band with a hint of black metal, and are just incredible. Takes a bit to "get" them but when you do...

You might also like Cyco's recomendation (aarni).

Still, Autechre.

Check out Tri Repetae and Amber. The Anvil Vapre EP is excellent as well.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

To Nadril: I write down all the recommendations I get from here so I can check them out later, and they're not on the list. I'll give them a shot though. I listened to Aarni like.. 2 years ago when you recommended them on this board (you also got me into Behold... the Arctopus from that). I wasn't a huge fan. They tend to abuse the bass, or something like that. The sound was too muddy for my liking.

And to the next person, recommend something to How2PK please, not me.

Cool.

He works in a record store, so there's not much I could really recommend. If you haven't heard of The Wombats (not sure how big they are in Holland), they are a pretty decent Indie band.

gyCi4CMD29w

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Still, Autechre.

Check out Tri Repetae and Amber. The Anvil Vapre EP is excellent as well.

I checked out Autechre a while ago, I'll check out those albums though. I don't think listening to some songs on youtube gives the full effect an album will.

someone recommend Ragen something, not me.