What lurks behind the frozen door, click here to see.

mujammil

Well today i was at mass sara, we stay at south wall at spawn, and i found this.

Behindthefrozendoor.jpg

you can clearly see that it is a area due to the white edge in the minimap, and there are blue tendrils... :S

Discuss.

~Muj~

MujGunGetDiv.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm....looks a bit like Anchaint cavern to me *old thinking emoticon*

guthix cant reside in there,because at the end of the God Wars,he forced all gods,including himself,to go to the "God Realm"

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Very interesting. I'd like to see a quest tied to the opening of the frozen door. That would be fun! :D

EDIT:

That's the Mithril Dragon Area you can see.

How would you know that?... It may look similar, but it might not be the mithril dragon dungeon.

Lider_V.png

OK so im not really famialar with the GWD layout so does the frozend door actually lead south, otherwise this is probaly another dungeon as someone mentioned

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Err, somebody explain what the Frozen Door is?
Siomewhere in the gwd is a door with symbols on it,when you wear something of the god his symbol,it will light up on the door

2nv5bvl.png

Very interesting. I'd like to see a quest tied to the opening of the frozen door. That would be fun! :D

EDIT:

How would you know that?... It may look similar, but it might not be the mithril dragon dungeon.

All the levels of the areas (undergrounds) are on one small map, that's why when you're in the Taverley Dungeon you can see the KBD lair.

EDIT:

All the levels of the areas (undergrounds) are on one small map, that's why when you're in the Taverley Dungeon you can see the KBD lair.

There are actually two KBD lairs in the game, the old one (Before they made the room bigger) is still there (or was) it's in the dungeon with the ice spiders. Well atleast there was a couple of years back when the new lair was released, they might have gotten rid of it by now.

You should have full screened it they you could have seen way more :P .

No graphics card ftl.

~Muj~

Same field of view anyway ftw.

Im pretty sure its just the mithril cave.

Dont you have better things to do than be looking at rocks in sara gwd? :P

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

it might be the lair of the ice queen because if youve been barrows you know torag's tomb is in the south west, however go to its western wall and you can see other barrow brother tombs

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Images i was going to post a while back i was wondering why are there frozen demons in godwars and why isnt there demons you can kill for killcount so i was thinking it was behind the new door and perhaps it was 4 more bosses meant for a different attack style or something anyway, discuss images :

[hide=]frozendoor2re2.png

frozendoormc0.png

frozendemon2yc7.png

frozendemon1of7.png[/hide]

I also noted a frozen aviansie and warrior, and the warrior had a spear thrusted through the torso of the aviansie, so i thought maybe a new weapon was coming to melee the aviansies. (it wasnt a halberd).

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Images i was going to post a while back i was wondering why are there frozen demons in godwars and why isnt there demons you can kill for killcount so i was thinking it was behind the new door and perhaps it was 4 more bosses meant for a different attack style or something anyway, discuss images :

[hide=]frozendoor2re2.png

frozendoormc0.png

frozendemon2yc7.png

frozendemon1of7.png[/hide]

I also noted a frozen aviansie and warrior, and the warrior had a spear thrusted through the torso of the aviansie, so i thought maybe a new weapon was coming to melee the aviansies. (it wasnt a halberd).

would you please take a picture of that? :pray:

2nv5bvl.png

Cool find :D Although it's probably some other dungeon somewhere, seeing as I have seen bits of other dungeons myself.

About the frozen door though, has anyone tried wearing one of each of the god-themed items?

its sealed no open option, its been planned an extension of godwars well.. before release... personally i expect to see someting in august, the anniversary of godwars.. should see that door open

Yes, there might be something behind the frozen door, however I'm going to have to agree with 3 hit u on this one.

All the dungeons are on the same level and close to each other (Save space? Iono), You can see certain things from certain areas. I believe at one point (Not sure if its still there), in the mind altar you could see 2 other rc altars from the edge. (Explaining everythings pretty close to each other, we know NO altars are close to each other like that)

I'm not sure if you can still see it, but I remember a while ago (might be years actually), that the random event planes were pretty close, and at certain ones you could see others (Standing at the edge of the maze, I believe one time I saw a green patch, not sure what it was)

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Yes, there might be something behind the frozen door, however I'm going to have to agree with 3 hit u on this one.

All the dungeons are on the same level and close to each other (Save space? Iono), You can see certain things from certain areas. I believe at one point (Not sure if its still there), in the mind altar you could see 2 other rc altars from the edge. (Explaining everythings pretty close to each other, we know NO altars are close to each other like that)

I'm not sure if you can still see it, but I remember a while ago (might be years actually), that the random event planes were pretty close, and at certain ones you could see others (Standing at the edge of the maze, I believe one time I saw a green patch, not sure what it was)

Yes its true it is the mith lair but also when you click Open Door, when it is finally released you will be teleported to another area of the dungeon?

Everywhere in the map isnt linked no staircase to dungeon, door to dungeon, lever to dungeon is linked, you are teleported to another area of the map, just like all the upper floors in the game thats why when you go upstairs you cant see anything moving downstairs or thats what im guessing, so yes its the mith lair but also when that door finally opens it doesnt mean its not going to because it will just take up another free slot on the dungeon map

You're right with saving space jagex said that its around 1.2MB the game compressed at E3 which is amazing, like all the textures in HD are the same they just use other details on the map and lighting to make it look more realistic. OFFTOPIC LOL.

But yep no question about thats the mith lair

All looks very exiting and i bet jagex are having fun keeping it a secret.

Personally I think it leads to another Multi-boss kinda area or something sealed away by the four gods (four symbals), and of cource the frozen demon could be the guardian or definitly have something to do with the door.

However i don't think they're tenticles i think it's just ice but you can't see the rest of the wall.

John_Pax.png

Has anyone actually tried wearing a piece of equipment from each god and going near the door?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.