What lurks behind the frozen door, click here to see.

mujammil

Has anyone actually tried wearing a piece of equipment from each god and going near the door?

the door is frozen shut, its the examine so its going to take a flame thrower or perhaps some good old fashioned Francium to get past that door

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, somebody explain what the Frozen Door is?
Siomewhere in the gwd is a door with symbols on it,when you wear something of the god his symbol,it will light up on the door

Wouldn't it make sense that the only way to open the door would be to wear every symbol of the gods at once, which theoretically is impossible.

But of course I'm just having fun speculating, so don't mind me :thumbup:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Suprice! The Mithril Door and the Frozen Door are the Same Door!!!! :mrgreen:

Just kidding I don't know :oops:

That would be hilarious!

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Siomewhere in the gwd is a door with symbols on it,when you wear something of the god his symbol,it will light up on the door

Wouldn't it make sense that the only way to open the door would be to wear every symbol of the gods at once, which theoretically is impossible.

Its not impossible, armadyl skirt, bandos plate, zammy book, holy symbol.. why wear them all the AI isnt that smart more like use them with the door which wont work dont even try it just wait for it to be released tbh because it would be a new item and would be on ge database if such items existed so door isnt openable people.

try wearing bandos boots , armadyl pendant, zamorak cape and holy book, no one will altack you in gwd, that proves that its the symbols of the gods.

On teh other hand, all of us RS historians know that the godwars happened because of mysterious stone of Jas, maybe the sealed room is the entrance into Jas templeor the place where godsword was forged.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

On teh other hand, all of us RS historians know that the godwars happened because of mysterious stone of Jas, maybe the sealed room is the entrance into Jas templeor the place where godsword was forged.

Forged by the dark lord sauron one sword to rule them all to rule over all of runescape.

i always have a symbol from each of the gods when i go in to godwars i play it safe like that. It doesn't do anything.

ancient mace

armadyl pendant

zammy book

sara cape

^equipment when i tried last^

Tip.it's official Ninja

If you look on the World Map, the Whirlpool and the God Wars Dungeon are far away from each other...

Why do i surround myself with mortals.

The dungeon level of the world map is on another area of the map you cannot see they are really close together so when you go down the 2 levels of the ropes from sara you are in a completely different area in the map they arent linked..

everytime you go up a ladder you get teleported to another area, or pull a lever or climb a rope.. just theres different animations for each one.. so you arent actually anywhere near the area you think your in..

For instance Zilyana Godwars could be Y120 and X130 and Zanaris could be Y130 and X 130.

That's the Mithril Dragon Area you can see.

It can't be the locations don't match up.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

But... it doesn't work like that.

Lets use something you love as an example - cookies.

You have a tray of cookie dough and want to make them rabbit shaped for examples so you use a rabbit shaped cutter. Now how do you get as many rabbits as possible for that space? You put them as close together as possible thus giving you more space.

Apply the same logic to the dungeons. They fit them as close together as possible to save space.

[hide=]

But... it doesn't work like that.

Lets use something you love as an example - cookies.

You have a tray of cookie dough and want to make them rabbit shaped for examples so you use a rabbit shaped cutter. Now how do you get as many rabbits as possible for that space? You put them as close together as possible thus giving you more space.

Apply the same logic to the dungeons. They fit them as close together as possible to save space.

[/hide]

Maybe but when that dungeon is over near Barbarian Outpost and the God Wars dungeon is on the other side it just doesn't match up logically. I'm sorry but for me, you're example just doesn't fit logically.

Pgkhqob.jpg

"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway

What he means is that the dungeons are on a different map than the main world. Like when you go down a ladder there's a completely new world with all of the dungeons and things in it. Read some of the earlier posts in this topic if this doesn't help much.

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

It makes sense when you look at the release dates...

Game Updates Barbarian Training 03-Jul-2007

Game Updates God Wars Dungeon 28-Aug-2007

Two dungeons added close together.

Other examples include you can see the pyramid dungeon from barrows

Game Updates Desert Treasure 18-Apr-2005

Game Updates Barrows 09-May-2005

Coincidence? I think not.

Here, I drew a map using my hawt drawing skills to show what the layout will be like.

[hide=Warning]dungeonlayout.jpg[/hide]

The right is where they moved the stuff from RSC when RS2 was bought on and they've just added dungeons to the left of this as time as gone on. There's no order to this other than the order which they were added. There's is no link to the "main" land. The game literally says "Go to co-ord (3758,483) to get you to the dungeon, not just move you down one level.

Here, I drew a map using my hawt drawing skills to show what the layout will be like.

The right is where they moved the stuff from RSC when RS2 was bought on and they've just added dungeons to the left of this as time as gone on. There's no order to this other than the order which they were added. There's is no link to the "main" land. The game literally says "Go to co-ord (3758,483) to get you to the dungeon, not just move you down one level.

Oh man, that KBD looks scary.

If you are in the Crypts of the Barrows you can see the area with all the shade's beneath Mor'ton. So I think the dungeons etc are very close togethers.

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

[hide=]

[/hide]

I understand what you are saying, however it is still illogical to me.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Jagex mentioned layers when they were doing the HD diaries, so that's basically how it works that the dungeons are so close together. They aren't on the same plane, so things don't have to match up, basically going down into a dungeon is teleing you to a different place, not going directly underneath where you were previously

off topic: that cookie example made me so hungry :oops:

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

finally dark explains it, why cant people get this idea of things in a game done have to be realistic in placement, thanks for the amazing picture to illustrate mine and your point basically if you think the door links to mith drags what you will need is a mallet and give that good ole' head a bashin'

From past observations I've noticed that you can a lot of dungeons from within other dungeons, as if although on the upper level the entrances are spread far apart the actually dungeons are all in one close cluster in that area. Just my thought.

EDIT: I didn't past the first page in this topic so I didn't notice that I'm not the only one that's found this... So ummmm lulz, ignore my post.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

I doubt its mith drags...think aout how far away they are!

Also, In barrows i noticed I could see thru to another temple, with shades in it...oo/