Well, thats new

death666bl00ms

Hey all,

I am a somewhat experienced Slayer'er (Lvl 90 slayer). I just had something happen to me that has never happened before.

I just finished my task of 151 Hellhounds, and returned to Duradel. Asked for a new assignment, and he assigned 163 HELLHOUNDS for me to kill.

I was not aware that it was possible to receive the same creature twice in a row.

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

i had consecutive black demon tasks well before sumona ever came out, im currently f2p, and have been since before smoking kills ever came out, and it is fact, im not misremembering, i remember how angry i was when he said for the third time to go kill black demons...

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

Yeah i've had double spectres before double greater demons i usually spend points skipping when i get a double task :\

Brando you couldnt get double tasks before Smoking Kills.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Yeah i've had double spectres before double greater demons i usually spend points skipping when i get a double task :\

Brando you couldnt get double tasks before Smoking Kills.

5/6 (7 if you count burthope) tasks were kalphite, before Summona. It was possible, and still is.

It was always possible. Getting multiple metal dragon tasks in row was horrible, although I could Burthorpe them then. Now I have to do metal dragons because I need the slayer points :ohnoes: :-# . I like the double tasks, though. Nothing better than 2 aberrant spectre tasks in a row! :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Wow. So I guess the rarer thing is me getting to lvl 90 slayer without ever having that happen.

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

holy [cabbage]. and yet somehow, life goes on.

Thank you so much Mr. Pez, for reassuring me. You can tell I was extremely torn by this event, considering throwing my life away. My whole life seemed like it had no purpose, I can not even begin to tell you how upset I was.

Tell me, do you get off to being tough on the Internet? Is your life really that meaningless that you must resort to attempting to belittle people whom you have never met nor ever will? Also, do you have the balls to do that to my face, or must you hide behind your p.c.?

-Genghis Khan

Your insults suck, and no this is not my best insult :roll: ...

But OT: I LOVE getting double tasks, idk why, I just rather get double so I don't have to think again my inventory and armor, I just grabs guthans/food/bones to peaches and head back to where I was just at.

And yes it did all start after Smoking Kills.

Lolol I like how everyone is mad at you now xD

It's been like that since slayer update came out. Sometime it's nice (2-3 dagganoth task + cannon = a really fast 50k exp :) ) and sometime it's bad.

oie_080707215636np9.png

If you don't like it, stop slaying. :|

How did you get the impression I did not like it. Also, do you really think a lvl 90 slayer would stop slaying for something like this?

-Genghis Khan

The caps bro, the caps.

The caps. I capitalized Hellhounds, implying that that was what the reader was to focus on. Alot of people skim threads. Is it really so difficult to understand? I fail to see the complexity behind this.

Perhaps I should attempt to break it down for you guys.

Task hellhounds. Done did task. Done got new task. New task be hellhound again. Never done happened before. Dis happen to you?

-Genghis Khan

The caps bro, the caps.

The caps. I capitalized Hellhounds, implying that that was what the reader was to focus on. Alot of people skim threads. Is it really so difficult to understand? I fail to see the complexity behind this.

Perhaps I should attempt to break it down for you guys.

Task hellhounds. Done did task. Done got new task. New task be hellhound again. Never done happened before. Dis happen to you?

Now you're gonna get more flaming for making us look like morons, congratz! :roll: