What would it take for you to quit RS?

n_odie

I'd probably quit if I got Perm Banned. Even if I got hacked and lost all of my stuff, I'd be fine if I got my account back :)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day as I was playing runescape looked inside my bank account and realized I was really rich. I went ahead bought a level 99 Mage (Yes I know it's illegal) Staked 20M on it. Lost. Then logged into my other account. It was a sudden feeling of realization and i dropped it all. After everything the 32 hour non stop playing, the ability to inflate the price of commodities, to leverage those we see in the top 21, buying over a million pieces of ess just to see what it would like.

Would I repeat the process? Probably not. But I did. I tried to get back into the game I thought hey I did it once I can do it again. Well that really didn't work out. However, there is no chance for me to go back the feeling of my stupidity lingers.

Good bye,

untitled6kv7.gif

Getting banned. I'm currently fighting an unjust 10 day macro ban, but I know 10 days off will just make me want to play it even more when I get back. Now that I really think about it, I only have 1 friend on runescape, which I know in real life. I really wish the friends thing could be my excuse to keep playing, but sadly it isnt. I think my goals keep me going forever. Plus new updates ::'

Yeah or getting banned -.-

That would do it for me to.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I already quit. And all it took was my friends shifting from Runescape to World of Warcraft, the game I am now playing. RS is a bit too childish now that I look at it. Though I still drop by to say hello to my friends now and then :P I also had school to deal with which I swiftly took care of and passed woohoo.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Heck, I'm only on my summer vacation and I play less than 2 hours a week now. Once I go back to school, get more hours at work, have debate tournaments on the weekends, and do stuff around the house, I dont have any time left anyway. The few hours I manage to get on the computer a week are spent on facebook and counterstrike. Runescape just doesnt seem like a priority like it used to. Quitting runescape is pretty imaginable at the moment. I play a few hours a week total i guess. With everything going on in my life, where is the time to play?

I dont know if I will ever out right quit, just because I will always hop on and say hi to my friends, But i think I am at the point where you can call me inactive.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

For me to quit, one of these things would have to happen:

1: I had to do everything (levels, quests, bank) from start again.

or

2: I got perm banned.

Nothing else.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

An edible bribe.

cookie anyone?

back on topic: maybe if a computer virus managed to erase sll my levels to 1 and take all my stuff? Mind you, that probably qouldn't stop me either...

I know! If they put me in jail for life. Then I'd quit. Does it count if you're under armed guard at the time of the decision?

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

If I don't have time to play anymore, can't play anymore, get muted (maybe) or perma-banned (but since I start a new account almost every time I come back to RS maybe not). Luckily the last two don't have much chance of happening :). Oh, and if it became single-player or getting hacked and losing all my items (maybe), or if I'm not able to access my account (maybe).

ha899.jpg

It is hard 4 people to quit runescape becoz alot of runescape stuff has been improve alot and it makes people addicted to runescape. So the only way 4 me to stop playing runescape is to :

1. lose all my item included the 1 in my bank .

2. my account get hack .

3. Done everything in runescape i can do .

so have any 1 got a better idea to stop playing runescape? becoz i won't lol :thumbsup:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

I would quit if I were permanently muted, or I had to change my name (the last one is kind of silly). The first one because I would be pretty much cut off from everyone, not being able to communicate and all. The last one because I chose my main's username for a good reason. :) It's pretty much a signature thing, the username. ::'

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Not much would make me quit, but are the few reasons.

-I got bored with the game(Not happing anytime soon)

-If it starts to effect my school work(Which might happen)

-I fell as though ive dones as much as i can in the game(Coming close to that)

Once school starts for me...ill be playing on the weekends only.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Quiting RuneScape... Quiting RuneScape? Quitting RUNESCAPE?! QUITTING RUNESCAPE?!?!

How could one even have this thought come into their mind without dark magicks interfering with their rational train of thought?! The mere idea of quitting RuneScape makes a chill rush through my bones. :ohnoes:

But more seriously, I'm not very sure what would make me quit RuneScape. Dying in Bounty Hunter? Err, doesn't matter to me. Just a small loss, I could easily buy back most of my armor. Getting scammed? C'mon now, is that even remotely possible anymore (considering how much I pay attention to my trades and the trade update)? Losing all my friends. Well, that would definitely ruin a lot of the fun. Would it be enough to make me quit? Perhaps for a while. A few months for sure. But permanently? No, this game is just way too good to leave behind. It holds most of my online memories, and I don't ever want to leave them behind, no matter how bad they are. Just my little note! ::'

I loves you RuneScape!! :D

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

• 1 month later...

I play for my friends and cause well most of the time i'm just bored. I don't play as much during school though it gets to distracting so i keep it for friday/saturday/sunday only. I'd quit if you couldn't talk to people but then i might skill a little still from time to time even though that's boring too lolz. But if that did happen i'd play maple story ^-^!

Createyourownbanneratmybannermakerc.jpg