Today...

Leoo

Twitter posts about the Black Eyed Peas are freaking hilarious right now.

But yeah, probably one of the worst Halftime Shows ever. Decent game so far though. Not watching it with my girlfriend because I forgot she had a show audition. #-o Oh well.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I take it the black eyed peas played?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Super.....Bowl? Is it like, a giant cake mix? (Im kidding)

I didnt watch it for the simple fact Im Aussie and I've never been fond of a sport that involves beating the [cabbage] out of each other and groping each other in bulk gear. :rolleyes:

Popoto.~<3

Didn't watch the super bowl.

I don't have school again tomorrow. 11 days without school. Holy balls. Spent the day with the girlfriend. It was... interesting. We worked out an issue of hers that she was really upset about and later we got stuck in an icy parking lot. We got out eventually, but it was after I called my dad and had to explain it to him. Other than that we went to lunch with a friend, went to the mall, went to the movies only to find out there was nothing playing withing like an hour, then went bowling. And I am literally broke now.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I didnt watch it for the simple fact Im Aussie and I've never been fond of a sport that involves beating the [cabbage] out of each other and groping each other in bulk gear. :rolleyes:

I thought rugby was big in Australia?

Yeah, we don't let bulky gear get in the way of groping each other.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I decided to check into Runescape today, and discovered my protest-buy I amde upon quitting of 2500 black wizard hats and 1400 blue wizard hats is now a gold mine.

Since I'm now selling them for 250% and 900% profits, respectively.

Someone help me. I have money now, which means I want to play. WHICH MEANS I MIGHT GET ADDICTED AGAIN!

...On the upside, if I get my girlfriend addicted to Runescape, she'll stop playing Maplestory. Which'd be good because I wouldn't have to keep talking her out of buying Nexon Points.

I'm trying to turn my girlfriend into a gamer. Heh. She played and finished Amnesia, so I told her to play BioShock, then I told her to play Minecaft as well.

You made her play Amnesia? Cruel bastard.

Her cousin told her to play it, and then she asked what game she should play next. I suggested BioShock as I was talking to my mate who obsessed over it with me at the time.

I thought rugby was big in Australia?

Yeah, we don't let bulky gear get in the way of groping each other.

For we are real men!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I really dont want to have to deal with today <_<

The only good thing so far is that I am able to get up at 6am instead of 5am as I am starting work a hour later than usual today but hot damn I cant be arsed :blink:

Work is going to be crap, ok yeah we are closed to the public for the week (shocking tesco is closed for a week - what will the people of my town do for a week?) but that just means loads of builders in, moving stuff, making loads of noise, loads of dust and my work being totally disrupted <_<

If I could go back to bed right now that would just be super! :angry:

I don't really know what I work this week (days or afternoons). But so far there have been no calls for me to go to work so it must be afternoons. I was on days, but then a guy from afternoons (same line, anyway) wanted days, so he asked the scheduler if we could switch. I think he said we could, but I was too busy to confirm it before I left on Friday.

Horrible, horrible day today. I just want to stay in my bedroom for the rest of the day and sleep, buuut no I have to go back to the freaking school at 6 to play, in the band, for the god damn basketball team that sucks.

0jzjY.gif

[hide] AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS IT, YES I AM MAD![/hide]

Please try and restrain your anger - removed the bit that went a bit too far

-Sam

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@h2pm: could be worse: at least your basketball team doesn't have a halftime show featuring fergey...

Very true...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So about a half hour ago my suitemate decides to microwave some mac n cheese for a late night snack. Thing is, he didn't put any water in the cup.

Smoke starts bellowing out of the microwave, and the dummy opens the microwave door and starts fanning the smoke away from the fire alarm. I rushed to open all the windows of our dorm, but it wasn't long before the fire alarms in our room start going off. I close the microwave door to prevent any more smoke from coming out, unplug it, and take it to an open window before opening it again.

So the campus police show up, but of course my suitemate had fled the scene of the crime by that point, so I had to deal with them. "It wasn't my fault, I swear!".

Now our room smells like burnt cheese. I don't know if I'll have to rewash all of my clean laundry again because it smells. We'll probably keep the windows open all night, so our room's going to be freezing cold.

Overall, an interesting Monday night, but I would much rather have had an uneventful one.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Holy damn what a night. Me and my buddy got [bleep]ing bombeddddd and I ended up calling my ex to save us. Lol. He got thrown out of his house and the girl I'm kind of dating now called me while I was far gone and I have no idea what I said to her. Holy damn

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn