Today...

Leoo

I know I just posted a little while ago, but I just weighed myself. I'm 138 pounds now. I've lost like 12 pounds in a a few weeks :|

I almost weigh the same as my girlfriend now.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Tangentially related to this topic: leftover pizza is best pizza.

It's like you get it and it's good, but if you leave some of it in the fridge overnight it gets even better, like a fine wine, but that's pretty much its peak, and it's all downhill from there.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I'm 140. I was 160 in december >.>

And, damn you, rocco. Now I'll be the youngest frequenter in OT. Unless Dizzle hasn't had his birthday yet.

Just another day at School. Myself and a few others in my form were sent to a room to fill out a questionnaire from a University. It was pretty boring, 84 questions all about our experience at school :mellow:

Anyway, I deposited a cheque into my bank account the other day. When I checked my account online, turns out the system credited my account twice but realized the mistake and changed it back. It was cool being rich for a few minutes :P

Phaper_Plane.png

My hat is in Massachusetts and has been delayed, again, because of the snow.

:thumbdown:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My old school used to call them 'forms'.

Normal day at school for me, did some stuff for my family after school and did some revision, talked to my girlfriend on MSN, and now feel as though I'm going to pass out.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I'm around 125 now.

(Also, 4 days until I'm 15 yayayaya)

I'm 140. I was 160 in december >.>

And, damn you, rocco. Now I'll be the youngest frequenter in OT. Unless Dizzle hasn't had his birthday yet.

Not gonna lie, but didn't expect you guys to be that young. Thought you were at least 17. (Not meaning anything of course.)

I weigh about 138. My ex weighed like 97, no joke. No, she's not anorexic or anything, she's just short.

j0xPu5R.png

Wait, how old is Rob? I'll be 16 in March. The battle is on.

I'll be 17 in March. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

19 in almost 3 weeks. Ewww. I'm old.

also, I was going to weigh myself, but apparently the only scale in my house is broken so...I'm just going to assume I'm still at 120. I'd say 125 because I feel like I've put on weight in the past 7 months.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

i'm the only one in off topic old enough to buy a beer? Nice

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

My hat is in Massachusetts and has been delayed, again, because of the snow.

:thumbdown:

It's a freaking Ushanka. The thing probably just said "Man, [bleep] that [cabbage]" and started walking.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.