Today...

Leoo

Going to the Winter Formal tomorrow night. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Went home for tonight. Going back to campus tomorrow afternoon. Just had to get out to get a Valentine's Day present sometime this weekend and figured I'd fulfill my son-ly duties by visiting my parents at the same time.

Got back at my house and found that my bedroom has been recarpeted and my bathroom has been repainted - big changes that I was unaware of until now...

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Taking my girlfriend out to eat, not sure where yet. I'm pretty much broke which means it won't be anywhere too nice. But it should be fun.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today a student was hospitalized after he was dared to snort a line of salt at lunch. Is it wrong of me to hope against all probability that he dies? Or is it least SOMEHOW sterilized by it?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My dog's petrified today. Sister's baby shower and there's balloons everywhere and her fiancee scaring him as usual. he's hiding under my desk at the moment and whenever I leave the room he demands I pick him up at which he starts clinging onto me like a Koala. :mellow:

Popoto.~<3

Slightly harsh. But it might be for the better that he doesn't reproduce until he gets a bit smarter, yes. Why the hell did he snort salt, though?

Slightly harsh. But it might be for the better that he doesn't reproduce until he gets a bit smarter, yes. Why the hell did he snort salt, though?

From what I understand, he was dared. Apparently his brain processed it like this.

Risk serious injury and be adored by all / Be considered a wimp

So he risked serious injury, WAS injured (the extent of which I don't know), and will now be forever thought of by the people that dared him, who are equally worthy of sterilization, as "the crazy [developmentally delayed] that actually snorted the salt."

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

classic dizzle, [bleep]ing about how all the people he doesn't like should die :rolleyes:

[bleep]ing? No no, you misunderstand my friend, these people are to be praised! Selflessly improving the gene pool by removing themselves from it, ensuring that future generations will have it that much better!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

School day. Meh. Drew during physics, as usual.

Sounds more productive than when I did Physics.

Considering that at this point, I can't draw worth crap, it was just practice. Practice occasionally interrupted when the prof said something loudly. So it was about as productive as most practice is - it wasn't.

a70c7.png

He is, and watch out for his modded baseball bat.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

School day. Meh. Drew during physics, as usual.

Sounds more productive than when I did Physics.

Considering that at this point, I can't draw worth crap, it was just practice. Practice occasionally interrupted when the prof said something loudly. So it was about as productive as most practice is - it wasn't.

That's always fun. I'm terrible at drawing as well. Passes the time though nevertheless.

j0xPu5R.png

Oh and new avatar :P

That's going in the "What makes you smile thread". :razz:

http://gunshowcomic.com/ac/

If you're curious where it came from :). KC Green is [bleep]in' awesome.

Right you are, right you are. Funny AND well drawn.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg