Today...

Leoo

I braved the sales today and came out with mad loot. stood outside since 5am though with my mum for Next, even though I don't like that shop >_>

I can't understand why you'd need to go to sales after Christmas? Surely it's just a material version of eating despite being full?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I braved the sales today and came out with mad loot. stood outside since 5am though with my mum for Next, even though I don't like that shop >_>

I can't understand why you'd need to go to sales after Christmas? Surely it's just a material version of eating despite being full?

I'm Indian, my mums foreign. It's standard Asian shopping lol. We forgo any real present giving on Christmas day, just box of Roses chocolate to any friends and family and go hunting for sales on Boxing day as 'presents' for the immediate family.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm Indian, my mums foreign. It's standard Asian shopping lol. We forgo any real present giving on Christmas day, just box of Roses chocolate to any friends and family and go hunting for sales on Boxing day as 'presents' for the immediate family.

Oh right I see.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

What a dreary day...rainy and windy. Oh well. Picked up another shift at walmart later today. Got to start saving for the band trip to Austria.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

"Perhaps our descendants will regard our present ignorance with as much sympathy as we feel to the ancients for not knowing the Earth went around the Sun. If the general picture, however, of a Big Bang followed by an expanding Universe is correct, what happened before that? Was the Universe devoid of all matter and then the matter suddenly somehow created, how did that happen? In many cultures, the customary answer is that a God or Gods created the Universe out of nothing. But if we wish to pursue this question courageously, we must of course ask the next question, where did God come from? If we decide that this is an unanswerable question, why not save a step and conclude that the origin of the Universe is an unanswerable question? Or, if we say that God always existed, why not save a step, and conclude that the Universe always existed? There is no need for a creation, it was always here. These are not easy questions. Cosmology brings us face to face with the deepest mysteries, questions that were once treated only in religion and myth."

Some days I very much doubt our species, but Carl Sagan never fails to renew my faith in humanity.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Oh Range, you really do love Carl Sagan.

A girl playing video games? BLASPHEMY! :rolleyes:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Rofl. You know I didn't mean that.

I meant it would be a pretty sweet deal to have a girlfriend who was into video games, but also loved to cook, decorate, etc. One who has the potential to be a fantastic mother figure.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

A girl playing video games? BLASPHEMY! :rolleyes:

Psh, it's not like I've never heard of it. Back in my Runescape days, I was good friends with a few girls (and yes, I knew for certain they were girls).

I was emphasizing more on the girlfriend part. A girl gamer who had other traits I was attracted to.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I know. :P

Yeah, it's pretty nice. I can see myself with this girl for a long time. Potentially even marriage.

Not to burst everyones bubble, but isn't that what you also said about your Ex before you cheated on her? :\

Popoto.~<3

I know. :P

Yeah, it's pretty nice. I can see myself with this girl for a long time. Potentially even marriage.

Not to burst everyones bubble, but isn't that what you also said about your Ex before you cheated on her? :\

Not that I recall. If I did, it surely wasn't marriage.

5k posts what up.

Also found out I lost 3kg. Pissed off because it's muscle :/

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

5k posts what up.

Also found out I lost 3kg. Pissed off because it's muscle :/

How can you tell it was muscle?

Because at trainings, and at the gym, I can't do what I used to be able to.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg