Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56812 replies to this topic

darkace21
[ Display Name History ]

darkace21

Bear Fur

• Monster Hunting Team
  • 355 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Aah

I guess I'm not really surprised, but putting pasta in the fridge yesterday didn't really keep that well :lol:. It makes the hot chocolate creamer thing look like a gourmet meal! Now time to get something else edible...

What kind of pasta was it?

Was it plain or did it have sauces on it?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 931 posts

Today I was all, "Nants ingonyama bagithi baba".

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

You speak Zulu?

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Dragon Slayer

• Administrators
  • 7,080 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

I guess I'm not really surprised, but putting pasta in the fridge yesterday didn't really keep that well :lol:. It makes the hot chocolate creamer thing look like a gourmet meal! Now time to get something else edible...

What kind of pasta was it?

Was it plain or did it have sauces on it?

Just plain bowtie type pasta out of a box, no sauce on it...maybe I should have covered it. Oh well, I hate to waste food but it was probably 30 cents worth...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Nekyia
[ Display Name History ]

Nekyia

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nekyia

I used to have a roommate who would make a giant bowl of pasta at the beginning of each week and it would sit in his room for the week while he ate out of it for his meals for the week.  It was so gross.

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

I used to have a roommate who would make a giant bowl of pasta at the beginning of each week and it would sit in his room for the week while he ate out of it for his meals for the week.  It was so gross.

Unrefrigerated? That's disgusting, I feel bad eating pizza that's sat out overnight.

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

got v drunk with my lady friend and went to the free spring concert on campus. it was rowdy as [bleep], tons of drunk frat bros pushing the shit out of everyone. [bleep]ing rae sremmurd was sick live tho lmao. I AINT GOT NO TYPE!

then i saw some guy who's famous on instagram for his photography in person and i talked with him lol that was really bizarre and kind of surreal. now i have a ton of [bleep]ing homework and all my friends want to hang out this weekend, why not during the week when i was bored and didnt have any work to do ahhh???// i think im hungover already and i have to post a thing on an online discussion board for class that i've had all week to do and its due in 27 minutes [bleep]kkk

edit: i submitted the class discussion board post at 11:59pm. it was str8 garbage

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,230 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

TIL this album is just magical

Also, packing and getting my shit together to move out to california in 3 days is beyond weird to me

Imperator
[ Display Name History ]

Imperator

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • RSN:Imperator RS

I am going to start the application process in order to join the A.D.F. (Australian Defense Force). Ideally, I will become a Reservist whilst I complete college. 

Nice, that's what I did myself excepting it being the CAF of course. So far so good.

Ahh I am pleased someone else has taken the same path. What do typical days in service structured like? The A.D.F. demands one weekend a  month to be dedicated to the Reserve; side from Christian holidays. 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez

I am going to start the application process in order to join the A.D.F. (Australian Defense Force). Ideally, I will become a Reservist whilst I complete college. 

Nice, that's what I did myself excepting it being the CAF of course. So far so good.

Ahh I am pleased someone else has taken the same path. What do typical days in service structured like? The A.D.F. demands one weekend a  month to be dedicated to the Reserve; side from Christian holidays. 

For now I am just waiting around more or less until the Summer when I go on course. Typically we do one night a week, just some light training covering some lectures or skills we can do in the area we have. A weekend usually means going out to the range or bush for either tactical exercises or firing exercises, although usually the first.

Otherwise they might run a few courses spread over weekends or whatnot.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts

Ergh..... Reserves. been there done that. Air Force reserves is almost impossible to get into as a civilian, it's mostly ex-RAAF members. Army is much easier but they're soooooooo [bleep]ing lazy. It took me 6 months to get my first pay and even then I was still missing half of it. (Also you only get paid per month, if you miss one/they miss one, you have to wait until next month)

Popoto.~<3

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Dragon Slayer

• Administrators
  • 7,080 posts

Of course people want to hang out the minute you sit down to get work done. It's the Murphy's law of friendships :P.

Today is Friday but for some reason it keeps feeling like Saturday...probably because it's so empty and there is light traffic and few cars are parked on the sides of the street today.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Imperator
[ Display Name History ]

Imperator

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • RSN:Imperator RS

Ergh..... Reserves. been there done that. Air Force reserves is almost impossible to get into as a civilian, it's mostly ex-RAAF members. Army is much easier but they're soooooooo [bleep]ing lazy. It took me 6 months to get my first pay and even then I was still missing half of it. (Also you only get paid per month, if you miss one/they miss one, you have to wait until next month)

I am sorry to hear that actually. It is unfortunate you've had a s***ty experience with the Reserves. I want to join because I believe they don't get enough support in terms of manpower in my opinion. As I assume you've retired from the Reserves, what rank where you discharged as? 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

got v drunk with my lady friend and went to the free spring concert on campus. it was rowdy as [bleep], tons of drunk frat bros pushing the shit out of everyone. [bleep]ing rae sremmurd was sick live tho lmao. I AINT GOT NO TYPE!

then i saw some guy who's famous on instagram for his photography in person and i talked with him lol that was really bizarre and kind of surreal. now i have a ton of [bleep]ing homework and all my friends want to hang out this weekend, why not during the week when i was bored and didnt have any work to do ahhh???// i think im hungover already and i have to post a thing on an online discussion board for class that i've had all week to do and its due in 27 minutes [bleep]kkk

edit: i submitted the class discussion board post at 11:59pm. it was str8 garbage

I'm so proud.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Dragon Slayer

• Administrators
  • 7,080 posts

Who says people aren't interested in boxing?

https://www.yahoo.co...9026987576.html

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts

I'm so proud.

Nice to meet you, so proud.

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,412 posts

I am sorry to hear that actually. It is unfortunate you've had a s***ty experience with the Reserves. I want to join because I believe they don't get enough support in terms of manpower in my opinion. As I assume you've retired from the Reserves, what rank where you discharged as?
Wow, I hope that isn't the case. I've had no issues, but am in Canada. All I've found is people who are quite helpful and nice to work with. As well as getting paid promptly every time.

Fuzzybonez.png

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,397 posts

>am in Canada

>All I've found is people who are quite helpful and nice

Isn't that, like, the whole point of Canada?

TANSTAAFL

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

I wonder if tarantulas are afraid of thunderstorms..... I guess I'm going to find out here real soon.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,412 posts

>am in Canada

>All I've found is people who are quite helpful and nice

Isn't that, like, the whole point of Canada?

Well, umm, uhh.... I met one guy, once, who may have been not helpful. Slight chance he was American, but most likely Canadian.

Fuzzybonez.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users