Today...

Leoo

Got me a new gaming laptop. Been catching up on my backlog on any available moment. Got the Lenovo Legion Y540 15-inch model, it's pretty nice. With the GTX1660ti, so can play pretty much all games near maxed at 1080p.

And I've been playing CK2, Thronebreaker and Spec Ops: The Line on it...

Yikes.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 3 weeks later...

99 but i want you to know im an ironman btw,

btw btw btw btw btw

btw

What skill?

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Today I'm going to play catch up on everything because I've been out of town on travel for the past 4 days.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

What holidays?

Mine already took place on 20th/21st. That's what happens when you work shifts and have medical proffessionals as most of your working age relatives.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Im doing well. Been living with my partner and house mate for a while now. Work's been hell but I'm looking into studying this year in either graphic design or Veterinary nursing. Mental health's been about the same but I've starting making plans to work on it.

<3 you too Goon.

Popoto.~<3

Happy New Year everyone! Nice to see us all living to fight another day.

I go back to work next week but for Christmas, I solo travelled around Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Liechtenstein (the latter of which is one of only two double landlocked countries).

By double landlocked it means the countries around that country are also landlocked.

Good to see people doing well! As usual, it's my birthday next week and don't think I'm going to do anything as it's getting tiring trying to work out all the logistics of what to do and who to invite.

Officially came out at work today. Got quite a few supportive responses, a lot of congratulations, everyone's been really kind so far. It's a lot off my mind to finally be out there, only 1 more day until I can come back not wearing clothes I hate anymore, and goodness I am excited for that.

Apparently, one of my coworkers has a son who's trans, and at some point next week I'm going to be going to lunch with them to meet him and maybe answer questions and stuff. I suppose I'm qualified by dint of literally actively going through the process, but god, I do not feel it lol. Idk, it might just be regular old "meeting strangers" anxiety, or regular old "taking care of children" anxiety, since it's kind of both things. I think it'll be good, and I need to offer my hard-won knowledge, but yeah, it's a whole thing.

• Like 2

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Today is similar to yesterday - kinda sitting around in limbo waiting for my girlfriend's godmother to die. She was last cognitive the day before yesterday and all I can say is everyone needs to have the "pull the plug" chat before its too late to make these things less horrible for loved ones.

Sorry to hear that Dan. It is a really hard thing to watch any person, especially a family member that is in that situation. I do wish that more people had the "pull the plug" chat or at least more on letting a person go instead of prolonging life when most of the quality has disappeared.

• 2 weeks later...

My mum never made it to that stadium... Died before.

Been an interesting January. For one, I have been sober this whole year so far. And that includes a Bachelor's party. I was the designated driver for our minibus, so wasn't that awkward really, when I also mentioned that I am on medications.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: This may make you think less of me. Please do not judge me too harshly, at least to my face.

Ongoing signs I may have ADHD, I stayed up until 2 am editing my deadname out of my old high school/college essays because I was looking for a particular poem I wrote but I couldn't find it in my desk drawers even after reinventorying the contents, which I was looking for because I wanted to record my voice, but I couldn't think of anything to ramble about, and I didn't want to record the thing I usually do even though it's fun to perform because I need to edit it to remove some outdated stuff about me, and I didn't feel like doing that tonight, even though that's literally what I ended up doing to my old essays anyway!

And yet it's been almost 2 weeks and I still can't convince myself to do dishes. I want to do the dishes. I need to do the dishes. But I just can't convince myself to do it. I walk in every day and say out loud "okay I'm going to do the dishes" and yet they don't get done. I have the energy to do dishes. I've done several harder tasks, including tax paperwork that involved emailing a stranger, two of the hardest tasks for me, traditionally, but I can't do 15 minutes worth of dishes.

I mostly have my life under control re: getting stuff done, but god, it's annoying how fast little daily tasks stack up.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off