Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

57167 replies to this topic

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Ergh..... Reserves. been there done that. Air Force reserves is almost impossible to get into as a civilian, it's mostly ex-RAAF members. Army is much easier but they're soooooooo [bleep]ing lazy. It took me 6 months to get my first pay and even then I was still missing half of it. (Also you only get paid per month, if you miss one/they miss one, you have to wait until next month)

I am sorry to hear that actually. It is unfortunate you've had a s***ty experience with the Reserves. I want to join because I believe they don't get enough support in terms of manpower in my opinion. As I assume you've retired from the Reserves, what rank where you discharged as? 

discharged as Private, I was only in for a year before my back problems because too much of an issue. Also the lazy part of administration and being gay with in a squad of typical "ghetto gaybashers" was just downright uncomfortable.

Work in 2 hours, doing stocktake of the entire Officeworks store from 1pm to 10pm. Dear. God. Save. Me.

Popoto.~<3

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Oh yeah, I graduated like a week ago. That's a thing that happened.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,954 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I

What is it like? The adult world?

Luck be a Lady

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Remember you guys were on about don't graduate, it's a trick? Well this guy took his time..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

What is it like? The adult world?

Full of alcohol and unemployment, by my weeks experience.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,226 posts
Im a little over a year into the real world and its exactly that, Skull. Even after working 3 simultaneous jobs, with student loans youre basically unemployed

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Well..... I'm about to break my parents hearts tonight, so uhh.... yeah.... Gl me on not getting thrown out of my ass?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,518 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

How you gonna break their hearts, if I may ask?

Posted Image

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

Well..... I'm about to break my parents hearts tonight, so uhh.... yeah.... Gl me on not getting thrown out of my ass?

Good luck~

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Let's just say I'm a bad person, and I've done a lot of really deceptive shit over the past year. 

They've agreed to let me stay with them until I find a job since I'm piss poor and couldn't afford even one month's worth of rent, so it isn't even like I can just move out. They aren't the kind of people to renege, so they probably will still let me stay with them. Worst case scenario is I have to live under a bridge for a while and the best case scenario is I live with them and I feel like shit for betraying their trust while they continue to be livid with me until I move out.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

Let's just say I'm a bad person, and I've done a lot of really deceptive shit over the past year. 

They've agreed to let me stay with them until I find a job since I'm piss poor and couldn't afford even one month's worth of rent, so it isn't even like I can just move out. They aren't the kind of people to renege, so they probably will still let me stay with them. Worst case scenario is I have to live under a bridge for a while and the best case scenario is I live with them and I feel like shit for betraying their trust while they continue to be livid with me until I move out.

At least you're telling them now, and I guess that's a start. I don't know exactly what happened but I'm sure your parents will find it in their heart to forgive you at some point.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,232 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

leaving to fly across the country for the summer in 5 hours and im still not done packing gg

crazy night last night but i'll have to save the story for tomorrow when i have more free time to write it up

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,518 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

Had a chance to break a wall with proffessional tools.

[bleep]ing awesome, even though the hammer/drill-thingy, whatever it is, exhausted arms in like 10 mins.

Dust and chips of bricks everywhere.

NOISE!

Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

Have you considered a career in construction? :XD:

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Imperator
[ Display Name History ]

Imperator

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • RSN:Imperator RS

Had a chance to break a wall with proffessional tools.

[bleep]ing awesome, even though the hammer/drill-thingy, whatever it is, exhausted arms in like 10 mins.

Dust and chips of bricks everywhere.

NOISE!

Sounds like you had a good time doing so. How did you come across the opportunity to do some demolition work?  :?:

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts

But Construction costs millions of gp

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

But Construction costs millions of gp

In the real world rumor has it that you earn real life GPs doing it. I know, sounds like a scandal.

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

Bought a new bike yesterday, so of course it's going to be rainy for the next three days

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool

Drunkenly decided to take a trip to Amsterdam with two of my friends last night. All of our other friends are busy with their finals around now, so we thought we might as well just go. Probably the first few days of June. 

Otherwise, been enjoying things since I decided to quit college for now. I even went jogging today for the first time in 2 years. Took me almost half an hour to run 5 kilometers. Yup. 

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts

Bought a new bike yesterday, so of course it's going to be rainy for the next three days

Can you buy more bikes? I like rain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users