Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

57022 replies to this topic

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
I knew nothing of the person Trump chose for Vice President. On viewing said person's voting record and views, I wish I never had. How can a person be so... inhuman?

Sometimes the joke about politicians being lizard people offers a more reasonable explanation for some great number of politicians.

ozXHe7P.png

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

I'd still rather vote for Trump/Pence than Hillary.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Lower Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Lower Levelled

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
He also endorsed Ted Cruz lol

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nox

So i bought an iStick Pico a few days ago. Not sure what the correct terminology is. Can't really call it an e-cigarette, but i guess people would refer to it as a "mod"? It's so much better than the old one i had. Sometimes when i exhale i get lost in the clouds of vapor. 

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

If I was American I would definitely be voting for Johnson or Stein. I couldn't in good conscience vote for either of the major party candidates.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

In what world is Trump/Pence better than Hillary Clinton, unless you actually agree with Trump and Pence's political views?

I'm voting for neither presidential candidate, nor the third-party ones. I will only vote for the other offices in November.

ozXHe7P.png

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

I think I may have tetanus. Stepped on a nail last week at work and now I have 3/5 of the symptoms :/

Ouch, hope you're okay, definitely get that checked out though. And maybe invest in a better pair of work boots?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

In what world is Trump/Pence better than Hillary Clinton, unless you actually agree with Trump and Pence's political views?

I'm voting for neither presidential candidate, nor the third-party ones. I will only vote for the other offices in November.

This one. I'd rather have someone who is at least honest about how horrible of a person they are than someone who pretends to be something that they're not. I'm not even looking at policies at this point, I'm just looking at a person's integrity. 

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,477 posts

If I was American I would definitely be voting for Johnson or Stein. I couldn't in good conscience vote for either of the major party candidates.

As a libertarian for the past 6 years I obviously support Johnson but he will never win. Best thing he can do is pull a Ron Paul and be seen as a moderate republican with a decent fiscal policy.

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,477 posts

Emperor Palpatine is an example of a character who takes the nice and popular stances but has a hidden adgenda.

People see Hillary in the same light. 

But depending for the 3rd party you support its either a vote for hillary or trump.

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

Emperor Palpatine is an example of a character who takes the nice and popular stances but has a hidden adgenda.

People see Hillary in the same light. 

But depending for the 3rd party you support its either a vote for hillary or trump.

I dislike Clinton and what her actual policies will be, but Trump is no better, and arguably worse. Clinton would be a continuation of the last decades of policies that has negatively affected individuals while greatly benefiting the very richest (and therefore the most powerful). Trump would likely be the same, but without as much finesse.

Voting based on the bullshit metric like someone above is laughably asinine.

ozXHe7P.png

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

Well if they're both going to be shit presidents, might as well vote for the one that will make you laugh the most?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Well if they're both going to be shit presidents, might as well vote for the one that will make you laugh the most?

Or perhaps, cry the least.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts
There's two shady people competing for the throne in the US, terrorist attacks murdering people in France, a military coup in Turkey...

...and I'm just sitting here, worrying about whether or not Pokemon Go will crash again as I attempt to catch another Pidgey

77yLQy8.png

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts

There's two shady people competing for the throne in the US, terrorist attacks murdering people in France, a military coup in Turkey...

...and I'm just sitting here, worrying about whether or not Pokemon Go will crash again as I attempt to catch another Pidgey

The worst thing that happened today was less than a minute after I had done a pointless-but-thorough cleaning of my home (~10 hours over two days), a salt shaker fell the most optimal route down a shelf resulting in the most horrific spill.

I blame it on Mike Pence.

ozXHe7P.png

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

As a libertarian for the past 6 years I obviously support Johnson but he will never win. Best thing he can do is pull a Ron Paul and be seen as a moderate republican with a decent fiscal policy.

I'm not under any illusions about Johnson's chances of actually winning, but given that I am unable to support a candidate with a chance of winning I might as well support one who is closest to my views. There's also the (possibly naive) idea that if a third party candidate gets a significant showing of popular support, mainstream candidates might tailor their positions to appeal to that base to some extent.

Why not vote for a third party? Or do you just not agree with their policies in the same manner as the front runners?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
Sitting in the dark, waiting for some ammo, so that I can go and screw around with some people who decided they want to play army.

Pretty good time except for the fact I haven't showered since Wednesday, due to stupid stuff I don't get paid until the 29th, and I prefer to be sleeping at 12:30.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,217 posts
Ffs don't vote for Democratic or Republican parties if you don't like them. There's plenty of other 3rd parties that would love your pity vote and might help them gain traction to end the 2 party bullshit
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts

But really though, don't

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

Holy crap how does alcohol lose inhibitions, specially on women. I am still getting amazed every time.

Aand seems like the Turkish coup failed. Meh. Erdõgan was bad, but he still kept the country together, for the most part.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users