Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56952 replies to this topic

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,466 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

So with my ex.

She broke up with me I offered to remain friends. She said no she needs to move on, I said I understand.

She gets a new boyfriend which is understandable and part of the moving on process.

She then does something weird,

She decides her and her boyfriend should hangout with my sister and her friends.

This is [bleep]ing weird and so today being the superbowl I was able to talk to some family members that still have her added to delete her. I don't get why someone feels they can act this way but I guess since she did I have to respond to it,

Idk I've always been too lenient about telling family to delete my exes but I think after this girl I'm going to be a bit quicker to the mark about preventing this next time.

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,821 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht
I've bought a car on Craigslist, and like eight motorcycles. So far, I've gotten pretty much what I've expected or better.
The car was my '97 Mountaineer, which was listed for $800. I showed up, the guy explained a bunch of issues, we went for a ride, I paid cash, and I drove away with my new truck. I figured I'd be lucky if it lasted until snow melted in 2014, but it's somehow still not dead.
The bikes have mostly been listed as non-running or running with issues. The previous owners haven't always understood the issues, but I don't think they were intentionally deceptive. There have been a few listed as non-running that we wound up riding home.

It probably helps that I have a pretty good understanding of what I'm looking at, and that most of them were priced low enough that I could have afforded to be wrong.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,511 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

If you have a knack for mechanics and the price is good, go for it. But if you don't, you might aswell buy a bigass paperweight.

Done with the NZ Nationals of disc golf. 3 days of crazy discing, I am absolutely terribly sunburnt.

And exhausted.

But quite happy, was epic.

Posted Image

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,341 posts
I really like how this turned out.

HymnxdU.png

Btw I sold $600 worth of accessories when selling a computer this weekend. The target is $200 per computer. Lol. First try. I'm a boss.

ozXHe7P.png

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,200 posts

My computer has been hving some serious BSOD issues lately. Only when I'm playing intensive games though, like it happened a couple times during more than on of my Rocket League binges BUT it happens between 1/2 and 1/3 of the times I'm playing PUBG. And that game is frustrating enough without my computer deciding to have some kind of "watchdog" error and BSODing. I youtubed what may be causing it, to which it was agreed that I needed to update my drivers, which I did. Restarted computer. Seemed ok. Now its happening again, except all my drivers are absolutely up to date accross the board. The only other thing I can think of is that my motherboard doesn't like my new headset. Any one else want to offer suggestions about why it may be happening/how to fix it/have personal experience?

Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,821 posts
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht

My computer has been hving some serious BSOD issues lately. Only when I'm playing intensive games though, like it happened a couple times during more than on of my Rocket League binges BUT it happens between 1/2 and 1/3 of the times I'm playing PUBG. And that game is frustrating enough without my computer deciding to have some kind of "watchdog" error and BSODing. I youtubed what may be causing it, to which it was agreed that I needed to update my drivers, which I did. Restarted computer. Seemed ok. Now its happening again, except all my drivers are absolutely up to date accross the board. The only other thing I can think of is that my motherboard doesn't like my new headset. Any one else want to offer suggestions about why it may be happening/how to fix it/have personal experience?

Further diagnostics: pull the headset and see if you can make it crash.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,200 posts
Yeah I took out my headset and had a couple hours of uninterrupted gameplay. Rather sad news since I just got this headset, and it wasn't cheap. Can anything be done from my end to make my computer behave better with my hardware?
Posted Image

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
spank it

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,031 posts
Did you just use the windows driver update to see if your drivers are up to date? You could try searching online for more up to date drivers for your headset. Sometimes windows' update system doesn't have the most up to date drivers, for whatever reason.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,200 posts
That is strange, but I'll give that a try later tonight when I'm home

The spanking I mean
Posted Image

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,416 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez

That is strange, but I'll give that a try later tonight when I'm home

The spanking I mean

Start at about the 10 second mark and watch until the end.

Posting from mobile so not sure if the link will work properly.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • RSN:Muffin Maddy

Eh, I'm only $28k in debt. So I guess I'm not that bad off. 

Well this is the first time I've calculated my student loan debt w/o interest and it's 51k in GBP because I did a year abroad and Master's lol

Job interview on Friday though, hopefully it goes well

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,466 posts

thats pretty brutal, hope your able to pay it off without too much pain

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,511 posts

Iirc, UK has a system where you don't pay back your student loan until you reach a certain level of income. And that income is pretty high, meaning paying back the debt should not be that much of an issue. Also, the interest rates are really low, as it is guaranteed by the government.

Posted Image

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 965 posts

yesterday i won the superbowl of the president of american states

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,952 posts
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I

Iirc, UK has a system where you don't pay back your student loan until you reach a certain level of income. And that income is pretty high, meaning paying back the debt should not be that much of an issue. Also, the interest rates are really low, as it is guaranteed by the government.

still doesn't stop the debt from accruing interest.

Luck be a Lady

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,200 posts
Local donut shop is liquidating its assests and im like THIS close to buying it and opening a bakery.

Virtually clueless on the profit margins of a donut shop though
Posted Image

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • RSN:Muffin Maddy

Erm... the income is like £25k per annum so I wouldn't say it's -that- high

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,200 posts
That's rich man money in potato land. Err...i mean Estonia
Posted Image

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,511 posts

Well, it might be quite possible to get the degree in UK and then work back in Estonia without getting paid that much. But I imagine you could live relatively well with £25k a year, couldn't you? I mean, I lived relatively well with €10k a year back home. And about €3k of that was spent on travelling aswell...

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users