Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

55482 replies to this topic

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,187 posts

why is windows 10 a flaming piece of crap I can't import my photos from my iphone

In fairness, I imagine part of this is Apple working so hard to lock down the phone so you can't interface except through iTunes. I know I had similar troubles with my ipod back in the day.

10000000000000000000% this is apple being apple

but yeah windows 10 is a steaming pile of shit besides

I'm pretty sure it's the Windows 10 photo app, not Apple, because the Adobe one worked just fine.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,384 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
Yay, mom is now in a position where we have to move her around in bed, cause she is too weak to do it on her own. And all issues with the bodily functions. And there isn't anyone but me who can do that stuff -_-
Posted Image

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,336 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez

Yay, mom is now in a position where we have to move her around in bed, cause she is too weak to do it on her own. And all issues with the bodily functions. And there isn't anyone but me who can do that stuff -_-

I feel for you man, that stuff is tough especially when it all falls on you. Having to watch a family member slowly go like that is hard enough, but when you're the carer its harder still.

I don't know your situation or resources but if possible I'd suggest looking for some sort of home care resource for 1 or 2 days a week if possible just to give yourself a bit of a break.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users