Today...

Leoo

Psych wards are boring as [bleep]. They seriously treat you like you are in 1st grade. The one at my hospital was awful, since they didn't seem to get that I was physically hurt (I stabbed myself) instead of just emotional, so they got pretty angry when I didn't partake in a bunch of their activities. The food sucked too, along with the beds. Bleh.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

:/ I was really hoping you try to go through with that. Please try to get better. I missed having you post on these forums, and I'm we all care about you here. Come back? :3

Wow, I was wondering where you went. You could have told us, seriously. Are you allowed to take up hobbies, exercise, read, use the net and stuff?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My ex was in a psychiatric hospital for about a week for the same reason as you. I went with her the first day she was there and they gave me, her and her parents a little tour. Everyone had their own separate rooms with a bed, tv, window and nightstand. The patients all ate together and had scheduled times to be alone, with counselors or with other patients to socialize. Guys weren't allowed to be alone in a room with a girl and they weren't allowed anything with an internet connection. She spent most of her time on her ipod (nano) and reading.

I can't imagine being deprived of freedom like that. I would lose my [cabbage] which would only make me stay longer I assume... Was it as bad as it seems? How are you now? Did the psychiatrists/psychologists help you at all or are they useless?

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Wow, I was wondering where you went. You could have told us, seriously. Are you allowed to take up hobbies, exercise, read, use the net and stuff?

They have a gym, library, and computer lab, but they're all really small and we're only allowed to go for 45 minutes to each once a week. The computer lab is always supervised and we're only allowed to use it for vocational rehabilitation (looking for jobs and school). The gym and library are pretty limited. I've read more in the last month than the other 18 years of my life combined, so I guess that's good

My ex was in a psychiatric hospital for about a week for the same reason as you. I went with her the first day she was there and they gave me, her and her parents a little tour. Everyone had their own separate rooms with a bed, tv, window and nightstand. The patients all ate together and had scheduled times to be alone, with counselors or with other patients to socialize. Guys weren't allowed to be alone in a room with a girl and they weren't allowed anything with an internet connection. She spent most of her time on her ipod (nano) and reading.

I can't imagine being deprived of freedom like that. I would lose my [cabbage] which would only make me stay longer I assume... Was it as bad as it seems? How are you now? Did the psychiatrists/psychologists help you at all or are they useless?

The place I'm at sounds pretty similar to the one your ex was at, except we have roommates (mine just lays in bad all day and doesn't talk, so I guess I got lucky there) and we don't a tv to ourselves. It has been the most miserable 30 something days of my life. My psychiatrist says he thinks I'm better and now I'm just waiting on my parents to accept me back home or for them to find assisted living for me. The psychiatrist talks to all the patients every day for about 2 minutes. He just asks if we're okay and if we have any concerns

And this was your parents' choice or something? 'cos it sounds like a [cabbage] place to be.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And this was your parents' choice or something? 'cos it sounds like a [cabbage] place to be.

Kind of. At the first hospital, the psychiatrist said I was stable after about a week, but my parents didn't want me back and housing for the mentally ill is apparently pretty hard to come by, so my only other option was a homeless shelter, which I didn't want to do. A month later, my parents let me visit home for the day (I have to be back at the hospital by 8 pm), which is how I'm posting this now. If my parents decide they'll let me come back home, I'll probably be back within a week, but I don't think that'll happen, so I might be gone for a while. I also type a hell of a lot slower now

And why would they want you to go back...? As a parent, I would feel better if my kid was near me...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And why would they want you to go back...? As a parent, I would feel better if my kid was near me...

My parents kicked me out after I graduated high school. After 2 days of being homeless, I tried to kill myself. They didn't visit me until 2 weeks later. We never really got along and I'm not too surprised that they don't want me back, but I'm trying to work with them and am asking them to let me stay at home until I get a job/money for an apartment or something

My parents kicked me out after I graduated high school. After 2 days of being homeless, I tried to kill myself. They didn't visit me until 2 weeks later. We never really got along and I'm not too surprised that they don't want me back, but I'm trying to work with them and am asking them to let me stay at home until I get a job/money for an apartment or something

Ah I see: an independent adult but with no money whatsoever. Yeah the least they can do is house you until you can move out, it would immoral otherwise.

siggy3s.jpg

I know it sucks, but have you considered working at McDonald's? They hire pretty much anyone I think. It'll show your parents you're trying, it'll help you face people (I suppose that's still a problem of yours, yeah?), and, well, it'll get you money. Try not to eat too much of their food though. Stick to the water.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I know it sucks, but have you considered working at McDonald's? They hire pretty much anyone I think. It'll show your parents you're trying, it'll help you face people (I suppose that's still a problem of yours, yeah?), and, well, it'll get you money. Try not to eat too much of their food though. Stick to the water.

That's what I had in mind, actually.

http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum/threads/first-day-working-at-mcdonalds.26038/

Apparently it really isn't that bad. And it helped the DQ guy break out of his shell.

I don't think I'll have too much trouble getting a job. It's the fact that I can't drive and don't have a car that are going to mess me up. The closest Fast food restaurant is about 4 miles away and the second closest is 9, so if I can't get hired at either of those, I guess I'm [bleep]ed for the time being. I'll figure it out when the time comes

I don't think I'll have too much trouble getting a job. It's the fact that I can't drive and don't have a car that are going to mess me up. The closest Fast food restaurant is about 4 miles away and the second closest is 9, so if I can't get hired at either of those, I guess I'm [bleep]ed for the time being. I'll figure it out when the time comes

No public transportation?

No public transportation?

There's a bus stop about a mile away from where I live, but as far as I know, that goes straight to NYC. Other than that, I really don't think there's anything

http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum/threads/first-day-working-at-mcdonalds.26038/

Apparently it really isn't that bad. And it helped the DQ guy break out of his shell.

McDonalds is a pretty awesome place to work. I worked there for about a year and a bit in year 11-12. Not too difficult, even when business starts to get ridiculous on like Saturdays and crickect weekends and junk it's pretty fine if you can do things reasonably quickly without [bleep]ing up. The worst thing I'd say is dealing with the people who are generally just [cabbage]ty because there's a lot of people there/machines are broken, etc, and that's really not too bad since it's kinda like just radiated [cabbage]tiness, not concentrated at you (most of the time).

Took apart my computer and cleaned it out today since I saw a couple of ants crawling in and out of the USB slot. I had an irrational fear that I would go to sleep one night and the front of my tower would like fall off and legions of ants would devour me in my sleep. Apart from that, nothing special. Uni, mostly.

EDIT - Also the cheap food, [bleep] yeah. Cannot believe I forgot that.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I missed you my dear doppleganger Abc1230!

my ex was hospitalized for the same reason for a few months about 18 months ago. She ended up making a lot of friends, but hated the place. It's stange, because she talks about it sometimes and then she finds all these other people that went to the same psych ward and they all know the same people. It's like their own little community down there.

Anyway, hope you're on a better road now, wish you the best and the like :)

Today I have fireworks and beer.

July 4th will live again!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My first job was at Burger King. When I first started it was in my opinion a horrible job. Couldn't stand the people I worked with or the customers I had to deal with (since I was at the window almost every night) However now that I look back on it it wasn't that bad of a job. Guess it was the only think I could complain about at the time.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Today.. was my birthday, 118 of my 400 facebook friends left me a congratulation. I got two new games, GT5 and Bioshock, i got cash towards my trip to the states this autumn. I recieved information on that my 7 month backordered wickedlaser has been shipped. It all made me feel good. And i love to live <3

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody