Today...

Leoo

I haven't posted in OT for a while.

Tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day of classes and when I take the test to become a referee. I'm looking forward to it.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Oh it was like 40 mins from where I live

And I found out last night that all the girls at my highschool used to check out my junk through my pants regularly. I was completely oblivious and nobody thought to tell me until 3 years later.

Girls are such sexual predators :(

I spent the past 9 hours tagging all my music properly and adding good-sized album art to everything so it isn't all pixely. Now I'm drained, but that's fixed.

I can't [bleep]ing stand mis-labeled/mistagged music. And album art is also a plus. I've killed days at a time doing exactly what you did. Makes your iPod so much easier to look at though.

Worked 13 hours today. Back for 13 more tomorrow. ugh.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So I found out what my room assignment for school is. I have 3 roommates. And I'm in a room made for 2 people. Yep. An already small college dorm room, except with twice as many people as its supposed to have.

It'll be interesting.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Long past few days at work. I'm beat. I'm repeating my last day off tomorrow, which was --

Having breakfast at the marina with Megan. Watching boat launches, drinking mimosas, and spending my day off exactly how I want to. :) <3:

Goodnight!

So I found out what my room assignment for school is. I have 3 roommates. And I'm in a room made for 2 people. Yep. An already small college dorm room, except with twice as many people as its supposed to have.

It'll be interesting.

this is precisely why I didn't live on campus my freshman year. the freshman dorms were no larger than my first floor, containing 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a "recreation room". Before I even get to the bad part I'd like to mention that each bedroom is about a 18'x18' box. Worst part? Sharing that dorm with 8 others for a total of 9 people living on what almost qualifies as one floor of a modest sub-urban house.

HELL no.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It'll be interesting.

I have three roommates as well, but we have 2, two mans rooms. So we make one of them like a sleeping hall and the other one a living room :D

I just bought a 46" LCD TV and i got a fridge, gunna be awesome.

Good luck to you as well :D

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

None of the acommodation at my Uni has 'roommates' everyone has their own individual room then you share a kitchen/living room with 5-10 people depending on what acommodation you've gone for. I'm paying for the better rooms next year which comes to around £3600 for the two semesters. It's a nice 6 person flat though and I get my own en-suite shower :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Lame. Sounds like the new DSs that don't play GBA

They've been doing that since the DSi came out. I just kept my original DS for GBA games and use my 3DS for 3/DS games.

I have my phone for GBC/GBA games.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Back from my friends. One of my other friends is hosting a foreign exchange student from France and he brought him over.

We played CoD 4 and Halo all night, he was pretty good at too. Then we watched 28 Days Later in french, with english subs. It's interesting watching a movie you've seen several times in a different language.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It'll be interesting.

Could it be 1 roommate and 2 suitemates?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I spent the past 9 hours tagging all my music properly and adding good-sized album art to everything so it isn't all pixely. Now I'm drained, but that's fixed.

I first did that when I had only 250 or so songs, and then afterwards made sure to immediately label any new songs I add immediately. Good, since I'd go insane if I had to label 750 of them...

I'm leaving for a week, going to a sort of camp around the south of France. Here's hoping it'll be fun.

8PM

-Drink in parking lot of depaneur waiting for people

-Drink at party, go through a 12 pack from flipcup alone

-Drink at bar where friend was getting [cabbage]faced, which meant leaving the sexy girls making out in the pool at the house party :thumbdown:

-Drink a tall one outside the closed bar

-Drink on the way to a stripclub

-Drink outside strip club cause I'm against them (even while I'm drunk, surprisingly)

-Drink at friends place

4AM

My heaaaaad :wall:

hiccup.png

I spent the last month and a half or so in a psychiatric hospital. They let me visit home today for the first time since I was committed. If anybody has any questions about what it's like "on the inside", I guess I can answer them for you. It's something that I think would interest me, so if you're curious... yeah

Okay, I'll play along.

What's it like on "the inside"?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Okay, I'll play along.

I meant specific questions, but whatever. We get 3 meals a day and a bed. There is a "day room" with a TV that the staff controls. It's usually just news. The first place I was at (It was a temporary psych ward. There's supposed to be a 2 week maximum stay, but I was there for 23 days.) had specific times we were allowed to shower. The place I'm at now (permanent facility or something) lets us bathe whenever we want. They have "activities" 3 times a day for 45 minutes. We just sit around and listen to gospel music or something. Other than that, there's nothing to do.

Okay, I'll play along.

I meant specific questions, but whatever. We get 3 meals a day and a bed. There is a "day room" with a TV that the staff controls. It's usually just news. The first place I was at (It was a temporary psych ward. There's supposed to be a 2 week maximum stay, but I was there for 23 days.) had specific times we were allowed to shower. The place I'm at now (permanent facility or something) lets us bathe whenever we want. They have "activities" 3 times a day for 45 minutes. We just sit around and listen to gospel music or something. Other than that, there's nothing to do.

And why are you there..?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.