Today...

Leoo

You want to talk Saq? sheesh.

I worked for 14 hours straight, no break, no lunch. Drank heavily in the last two hours of it cause I hurt physically. Having a good night beer now. Calling up my girly and sleeping. Long day of work tomorrow. Flask will be in hand. Closing up shop, so lord knows what'll happen. Night all.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

We have far too many alcoholics.

Soooo much paperwork crap I've had to fill out this week for this course. hopefully it's more....clearer once its all started and stuff.

Also I tried the scotch my ex-bf's mum bought me when she was in Scotland last year. 60% alc and 105 proof. It packed a punch, I don't think I added enough soda water to it though.

This is what I had, but....much smaller:

img_417.jpeg

Popoto.~<3

Yeah, last night ended up with me being somewhat sober, but the host got completely wasted... Totally NOT the point of the evening. We just managed 3 beers, a bottle of Pisang and 70% of a half litre Becherovka. So I have to take it home. And I promised to other people that I aon't go to bed before finishing it off. But the host got completely out and so I decided to not drink alone, but rather help him cope and get to bed safely.

But, that night out was really fun, with us dancing Tunak Tunak and talking silly things and I got over all me bad feelings and this time alcohol worked well for me.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Right now an an Example concert. It is the break between artists, otherwise I wouldn't be writing. But he is one of my favourite artists of all time and for the last 2 hours one of his song has been spooking me. I hope he sings it live here aswell.

I hope he will be worth being here without a wingman, but it is kinda awkward here.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Urrm, they're pretty much blow-up dolls.

I think you misunderstand the concept of blow-up dolls.

Saq, just dance and have a good time at the show. I don't know what kind of place you're at, but I doubt everyone there's gonna be sober, so enjoy the show and socialize a bit if an opportunity comes up.

Anyway, uneventful day. Last Thursday I had another Latin exam, which went pretty well, tomorrow I have maths, which I'm not feeling confident about at all, especially considering I still need to do almost everything for it because of my incredible procrastination skills. After that I basically have a three week holiday, which I'm looking forward to immensely.

Soooo much paperwork crap I've had to fill out this week for this course. hopefully it's more....clearer once its all started and stuff.

Also I tried the scotch my ex-bf's mum bought me when she was in Scotland last year. 60% alc and 105 proof. It packed a punch, I don't think I added enough soda water to it though.

img_417.jpeg

Dude! You're killing me! You can't cut scotch! bahhhhh

@Saq

There's no way you won't find a way to get drunk/high at an Example concert. Just socialize a bit. I have faith in you ;) I'll bet it's a blast out there. Rage out for me!

Yeah, even I was not sober. God damn Example himself was on stage for a bit too little... Warm-up bands took 3 hours and the man himself was on for less than an hour. And got me a wing(wo)man, that girl in my class who worked at that place actually got free before the man himself performed so we just danced very near to the stage. But yeah, didn't meet anyone new...

And I was a bit disappointed. Had just 2 beers and a shot of Jäger, so I got nothing. And the concert would have been a LOT better if my feet weren't sized 48-49 (that is 13,5 to 14 for you Americans) and everybody wasn't jumping on me toes. And if a beer bottle wasn't broken to pieces just next to the spot where I danced so I danced on the shards all the time... And on one moment someone with stilettos literally jumped on me toes. [bleep]ing painful.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

img_417.jpeg

Dude! You're killing me! You can't cut scotch! bahhhhh

@Saq

There's no way you won't find a way to get drunk/high at an Example concert. Just socialize a bit. I have faith in you ;) I'll bet it's a blast out there. Rage out for me!

It was cask strength, you're not meant to drink it 100% raw. :P

Popoto.~<3

Yes you are. Scotch is always to be drinked raw. You miss the whole point otherwise.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

How is it 60% alc and 105 proof? 1 proof = .5% alcohol lol. And 105 really isnt *that* strong compared to some other stuff out there, like Bacardi 151 can still even be drank straight.

But hey it's your drink, enjoy it how you want haha.

Viru Vägev at 80%, 160 proof can be drinked raw. Not like I have though, it is too expensive. But right now I have a bottle of Tatra tea at home, 72% or 144 proof. Can't wait to taste it.

In other news, tomorrow is going to be SUPER awesome. To start off, I only have three lessons. After those, I go to my old hometown on a quiz, representing my current school. Will be awkward, since some teachers at that place still hold a grudge because I left the local school after 9th grade... After that, we are gonna have a meeting with around 50 Americans with our choir. Will be super awesome, I will get 50 new acquiantances. I am so colourful personality, specially in my choir that I don't have to do much, people want to meet me.

The day after tomorrow we will hold a common concert with those Americans. Can't wait for that either.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Well, I for example am not even anonymous...

But that is just the recent trend. Care to bring in a new topic?

Is anyone in here singing in a choir or a band? Do you have any videos of it? Which voicegroup do you belong to?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Is anyone in here singing in a choir or a band? Do you have any videos of it? Which voicegroup do you belong to?

I've never sang in a choir, but I have had vocal training. I'm a baritone, but I can sing tenor as well. I've only really sang for musicals at my old high school, I really miss getting to do that so often though.

Today has probably been my laziest day in a long time. Haven't really done anything except watch a friend's choir concert up here and head to the gym; I've at least started making progess on the latter again though. I have a programming exam tomorrow that I probably should study for but it's so hard not to procrastinate. Meh.

Back in the dorms for less than five minutes, and I already feel miserable. Blehh, I hate this place.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

You can drink anything strait if you like. If you could get pure Ethanol, which you can't, it wouldn't kill you, though your mouth might be in some agonoy. Still, you can achieve the same effect by gulping down about 2 and a half shots of vodka in one go.

I think if you tried to boil the ethanol out of vodka, you could probably get about a 90% solution, maybe a bit better. It would taste closer to what ethanol actually tastes like as well, as you'd have less of the distilled water taste mixed in (water has a pretty gross flavor when distilled, the ethanol is quite frankly improving it). A word of caution for anyone who wants to try it. Vodka is flammable at a little over 25C, while it boils just bellow 80, so you don't want any ignition sources near by. Your resulting 90% some odd concentrated ethanol will be flammable at room temperature (17C), and it burns with a nearly clear flame that is invisible in daylight.

I think 95% is the highest concentration you can get that is fit for human consumption. I remember that distillation only get's you to about the mid 90's, and to go further you need to use chemicals, and the chemicals used are quite toxic (think eating mothballs).

And yeah, I didn't realize there was such a strong love of booze here.

• Like 1

You can buy 95% ethanol for cheap from chemical supply stores. Of course, there are chemicals (mostly methanol) in it that make it unsafe for human consumption so that they don't have to pay alcohol taxes on it.

Thought of the day:

boobs are so freaking soft! I just couldn't get enough!

At least it's not alcohol.

• Like 3

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

OT is just turning into an Alcoholics Anonymous forum lately.

It might be time to revive that old Alcohol and drugs thread again.

Oh god, I was such a kid in that thread in it's first life...totally different person now. Oy.

As for the Alcoholics anonymous comment, most of my life is working. I party hard when I can - thus drinking posts. I suppose I could bore you with my trek to be a psychologist...but drinking stories are just much more fun.

I'm not really one to talk about breaking rules of drinking. I've had a bottle or two of scotch before, but I'm the kid that mixed Red wine with Green Amp (which is essentially Monster Energy Drink for those not in the loop). It wasn't even to get the "4loko effect" I just wanted a cold carbination mixed in with my boiling hot wine that'd been sitting in my buddy's truck for a month in the summer. But you know. Wild times. Good story actually if you'd like to here it. It involves me almost stealing a boat while the owner was hooking it to his truck, being chased around town by said guy in a giant purple lifted pick up. Dodging cops, and randomly smoking weed with some dudes at a park.

Today...

I called up the girl I've been talking to the past few days. Talked on Skype for nearly 4 hours. She's the bees knees. I'm crushing pretty hard, but she is too so it's all gucci. I finally found a girl that can make me feel happy and smiley. Best friend request ever.

Tim is going to really hate my happy-go-lucky attitude. I decided to start my maths assignment on the day it was due. Turns out it was externally hosted and I didn't have a log-in for it. As it was the day I couldn't email them to ask for an account before the due-by. An hour beforehand there was a class-wide email stating that due to issues on the host's end the assignment's due-by was extended to the end of the week. Should be getting my log-in details tomorrow.

OT is just turning into an Alcoholics Anonymous forum lately.

Speaking of drinking problems, I have one. I don't have enough to get me drunk.

Thought of the day:

boobs are so freaking soft! I just couldn't get enough!

At least it's not alcohol.

They make great the most amazing pillows.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Had a late assignment to hand in today. I printed out of a txt file last night, because I was feeling lazy, and when I handed it in, I noticed it had the title at the top: 3.1 discrete (bleeeeehhhh)

I am not sure why I thought that story would be interesting.

We got our midterms back I'm that class too. I got a 90.5/91, so I'm one of the like the people who doesn't have to retake it Wednesday. Sleep in day, Aww yeah.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah, lab ethanol is a special case because of that. Quite poisonous (though technically ethanol is the treatment for methanol poisoning. Still, wouldn't count on that).

Not much happening today. Today was a slow day, and it feels later than it really is.