Today...

Leoo

Giordano, get a job delivering things. Never a lack of a need for that, especially in this day and age where everything is now-now-now. 4-6 weeks for that thing you ordered from an ad in the paper? No way, buy it on Amazon.com with your Prime account for free delivery tomorrow. Kind of ironic that I'm recommending it as a fallback when we've had to lay off a worker due to lack of business, but that's just due to a knee-jerk reaction to the mines up the valley not using contractors due to OHS concerns.

Got myself a gaming PC today. Now if only I had a few PC games to play on it.

Kerbal. Space. Program.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I remember your job

Giordano, get a job delivering things. Never a lack of a need for that, especially in this day and age where everything is now-now-now. 4-6 weeks for that thing you ordered from an ad in the paper? No way, buy it on Amazon.com with your Prime account for free delivery tomorrow. Kind of ironic that I'm recommending it as a fallback when we've had to lay off a worker due to lack of business, but that's just due to a knee-jerk reaction to the mines up the valley not using contractors due to OHS concerns.

I remember your job as a courier, I actually tried looking for some around my area. Unfortunately most if not all that popped up where commercial trucking, which not being 21, it's a low chance of them hiring me. Plus the license...Needed money to get training/license, needed a job to get the money, the starter's loop.

But thank you for reminding me of that, I honestly don't know how I didn't realize it. I do have off-hand trucking experience through my dad's old company and my 21st is this year. Long-distance trucking is a terrible job for stable money and family time, but since I don't need/have neither of those, it'll fit me good. :razz:

---

My pants got a small rip at the knee. It boggles my mind since I hardly ever kneel down in them. Weird. Luckily these pants a bit too long and I can fold excess cloth over the rip.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I cant find a job in Newcastle that DOESNT require you to have a HR licence.

or requires you to own a white van already. If I had one I might've. (and it'd be pimped out too)

Popoto.~<3

One of my nice pairs of jeans is fraying at the heel. Guess they aren't a nice pair anymore, which is fantastic because that leaves me with just the one really good pair (here good pair means pair I don't use while working, supposedly to protect them from getting really dirty or getting ripped). Not bent out of shape for casual use, but it still makes things...difficult. Oh well.

In other news, it apparently takes a (big) toe nail more than a year to grow. I dropped something heavy on my foot (aparently) last year sometime I guess in the early summer, and caused trauma to the part of my big toe producing the nail causing it to be discoloured (or rather, strained red and blue like a bruise), as well as a bit bumpy and very brittle. When it cracked, not wanting to be short that much toe nail I figured I'd just glue it together, and it's making pitiful process. I have maybe about half a healthy nail now, and I'd kind of like to ditch the broken parts before summer. It doesn't look nice, and not being attached properly is a fairly substantial issue when trying to swim.

In happier news, a first last night. I have never before in my life had a drink with my parents that wasn't a glass of wine when we have had company over. It was a very lovely moment, one of those things I suppose you get to do once you start to head into an adult relationship with your parents rather than just being their child.

I was also looking at my phone and realized I currently have a bunch of music on it. This must actually be the original memory card I used with my former phone, since the music is the stuff I was listening too about 4 years ago. A nice trip down memory lane (I normally have a different memory card in it with more american dad and less music). When I get back home, I need to pull some of it since I don't actually have a lot of this on my PC, it's still all on my laptop, and I don't think I could get too excited about trying to loot it's hard drive right now, if I never cleared this stuff out.

Just had my hair cut. Feels freaking awesome. Also, back from 2 days away from civilization and going snowboarding again tomorrow. This time for the first time on my own initiation and most probably alone.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Snowboarding/Skiing is quite fun, and surprisingly good exercise. I favor skiing though myself. Partly because that's what I learned first, but also the utility. Around here being able to handle short uphill sections and level ground is a pretty big bonus, and you also have more ability to navigate the forest if you get bored. I never got particularly good with boards. Some great memories of having a lot of fun on the slopes. Also a few memories of being scared out of my mind, though it's all good in the end.

I'm alive, thanks for wondering guys :P

I'm going to get into details in a later post, but the tl;dr is I went on an amazing first date, had sex, dabbled in coke, passed out drunk, got a hotel room, had more sex, went to rave, crashed, went to another rave, dropped acid, had the worst trip ever and somewhere in the middle of it all I'm pretty sure I got myself a girlfriend.

But I'm still figuring that out. I mean, she said yes, and we were gold for a couple days, then she saw me talking to someone from my "scene" who happened to be unfairly attractive (i was drunk, she was drunk, and she knew a friend of mine, it was an honest conversation) and did some blow and has barely acknowledged me since. I haven't had the chacne to talk to her about it because she's still coming down. But, more fun details later.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

^Personally I just assume some drama went too far and you ended up getting viciously stabbed to death every time you stop posting for over fifteen minutes.

I have to give a speech to my college's chess club on Tuesday for the position I'm running for and I haven't even started writing it yet. This will end well.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

To each their own. Still, if your not hurting anyone I don't really have a reason to give a rats ass, so power to you. You're living enough for all of us in a way :lol:

So much for you not getting involved in heavy drugs.

I'm stupid and experimental, forgive me overlord Tim.

I fell hard for this girl. Things started great. Messaging her now, and she's putting me off to watch game of thrones. Clearly little respect for me. She's now claiming she doesn't want a boyfriend and yadda yadda which to me just sounds like "you made an ass of yourself, later dude". Dm;hs? Still sucks. I was really really into her. But she did say she's willing to revert to pre-relationship so there's a good chance I'll still end up casually dating her. Let's set the story:

Starting with my vlog:

• Wednesday

Had school. Talked about BDSM in class. Got all riled up. Went to see her (which is a day earlier than planned). Best day of the week in my opinion. Went to see the Incredible Burt Wonderstone which was eh, but we fooled around a bit in the theater and almost got caught. Super fun. Took her to her favorite pizza place before that, then went back to her house. Played a little COD together, then ended up banging on her couch. And her floor. It was a little awkward, as neither of us had done anything like that in so long. Went to bed.

• Thursday

Woke up. Don't remember a portion of it. Went to a DJ's studio apartment in search of drugs and DJ availability. Happened along both and ended up doing some coke while she learned how to spin on the vinyl turn tables. Smoked a little weed. I passed out at some point, partially on purpose to avoid having to do more drugs. She got all coked up with her DJ friend and they went off to talk about whatever. Went home late and frazzled.

• Friday

Started nice, she was super hungover from all the drinking and drugs the night before, but we decided to get a hotel to get away from everything. Hung out in the bed for most of the day, little more sexual activity, lot of recovering. Then headed up to this ganky ass urban rave in the dark corner of center city. Sketchy as hell. 250 people packed into a house that was lucky if it could fit 100. The bathroom looked like a cesspool of herpes, puke everywhere, drinks spilled, no room to dance, DJs were iffy, not a good seen. My girl found someone else's hair in her ass crack. Ratchet.

• Saturday

Woke up kinda late, went to her club to meet with her boss, picked up her headlining DJ, chilled with her a bit (DJ Sc@r if you know the hardstyle scene, she's cool as hell). Had a decent time until trying to get to my girl's rave where parking sucked and traffic was ass. She was stressing hard.

But this where the story gets less fun. Basically, I'd planned to ask her out on stage at the rave, but the timing was wrong, i was drunk, I didn't fit in well with her crowd, I was having the worst trip ever and it was just real awkward. Oh, not to mention she thought I was hitting on this super model that was chilling at the bar who I was only having a conversation with because she slept with someone I knew from a band that I grew up around. She was plastered, and I wasn't much more sober so it looked a lot like we were flirting. That's fair, but I was honestly just trying to promote my girl's next party. I just happened to fall into a real conversation.

But yeah, now she's acting all distant, and I'm starting to feel like I got used for drug money and sex. Which would be all fine and dandy if she didn't tell me she loved me.

So...I had a full blown relationship from beginning to end in about a week. Pretty weird. Kinda hurt, but only because I don't want to get over it yet. I want to fight for her. If I can win her back, that'd be great. If there's no chance, then I'll get over it and it'll all just have been part of some crazy college boy weekend.

I met the best dudes in the mens room of this club though, weirdly enough. Also my nails are black and my hair is straightened, I wear skinny jeans and I shaved. I'm pretty sure most people thought I was gay that night haha

EDIT; tl-dr'ing.

I'm not telling you how to run your life, just this time it's best to leave it as a "wild weekend" thing and move on.

That sort of lifestyle you should avoid in the long run. If I wasn't so disgusted with my dad's drinking that it turned me off drinking, Chances are I'd be an alcoholic and a common drug user from the emotional damage I took over 15 years.

I don't really know how to word it so I'll blog it later in the week to go more in-depth to what I mean.

Popoto.~<3

I grew up super sheltered, so drugs are (well, were up until a few years ago) very outside of my knowledgeable world. I simply knew "drugs=bad". But I've learned to have an open mind, and some people I've met really can have successful and happy lives, with the occasional drug tossed in the mix. Why miss the chance to try something to enhance your life? Would you not go skydiving if enough people told you they hated it? The only word you can truly believe is your own, so I like to experiment. I learned coke sucks, and acid is even worse. Last year I learned nitrous is fun, but not something I'd do again, and weed isn't really that big of a deal. A few years before that I tried alcohol for the first time under a similar pretense. And look at all the fun stuff alcohol has gotten me into!

Whenever I post a joke I just know a misandrist is going to pop up and throw in his own.

So who else will be taking advantage of Easter candy sales tomorrow?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I suppose you've a point, I was (well....still sorta am) sheltered and trying to break out, only problem is I dont have many friends who ARE open. 80% of them are parents now, and the other 20% dont do anything. I guess if anything I have a slight jealousy I'm still behind in life experiences and sure as [bleep] not getting younger.

Popoto.~<3

Tim, I think most of us would agree that you live too conservatively, but if there were ever a time to live crazy, it is while you're young, and unsettled. I'm just now seeing your new post show up, but it is never to late to try new things, you just need to stop coming up with BS excuses.

tFtfA.jpg

Don't want to sound like a Nike commercial, but JUST DO IT!

Grab from any chance you can get. I know you don't have money, but that doesn't keep you from doing wacky and fun stuff. If you are doing crazy stuff, you will be more interesting to not only yourself, but to others aswell.

Damn, I got a friend out of snowboarding on Friday who I am planning to go snowboarding again with as much as possible.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well I've got a mate's 22nd this friday so there's that, followed by another friends 27th last weekend of the month which is game of thrones themed. the only cheap and wacky outfit I could come up with was a monk's robe.

otherwise a LOT of tin foil.

Popoto.~<3

I don't have a truck licence either. I drive vans and utes.

I know. I tried finding work with just that, but too much experience was required. Surprisingly lots of for medical supplies. But there's never a short of truck work here (lots of crappy-truck work but I've already explained that) since that's my area's "industry". Trucking, distribution, retail.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg