Today...

Leoo

I know noone reads that advertisement thread, so please, don't judge me too hard for posting it here, but

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ueGZa74CeW7g7-prR_zmHIH1JHg_MhD9umvfjZYJ1jA/viewform

Please fill out that form, I need quite a few answers to complete my research paper, without which I am not qualified to finish high school. It is just a minute or so questionnaire about video games and more specifically storytelling in video games. It is completely anonymous, no personal info whatsoever will be used (and I have no idea if I even could use it somehow).

Otherwise, today has been a fairly uneventful day. I got screamed at for not completing me research paper on time, and that I picked such rubbish topics...

And me buttocks hurt like hell from those falls from snowboarding yesterday.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

^The "good" news is that chainmail won't stop bullets very well, and is REALLY ineffective against many nonlethal weapons such as tazers, so it's hard to justify banning it.

Edit: That was at Nyosuht.

And I filled out the survey, Saq. I hope you don't use this information on my gaming habits to blackmail me and force me into slavery.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

^The "good" news is that chainmail won't stop bullets very well, and is REALLY ineffective against many nonlethal weapons such as tazers, so it's hard to justify banning it.

Yeah... I haven't looked as closely at body armor as firearms, so I missed that the permission slip was for those convicted of a violent felony and that “body armor” means clothing or a device designed or intended to protect an individual's body or a portion of an individual's body from injury caused by a firearm.

The bad news is that the legality of wearing it in public wouldn't keep city cops from being pricks. Also, that I have no idea who would make chain mail.

http://www.ringmesh.com/

And if a cop tries to arrest you for it you can probably sue. Although the good news about wearing chainmail in public is that even if people are judging you, most won't start anything because punching you would be a really bad idea.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Edit: That was at Nyosuht.

And I filled out the survey, Saq. I hope you don't use this information on my gaming habits to blackmail me and force me into slavery.

Your(Saq) questions held a bit of bias (I'm a social scientist, forgive the criticism) but I filled it out. I don't value story over gameplay, but if the storyline is compete garbage I'm not going to play the game. Infamous 2 had brilliant gameplay, but I have no desire to play(finish) it because the story was weak. Meanwhile, Racing and Fighting games are purely about gameply, and having a story is more just a further excuse to promote the game. Which is why Steet Fighter is my favorite fighting game (mad combos, no forced story) and Burnout: Revenge is my favorite racing game (tremendous soundtrack, virtually no story line). And yet, I classified myself as a RPG/Shooter game player. RPG's tend not to have innovative game play, so the story is far more important. Battlefield 3 is currently my drug of choice, and thus story currently doesn't hold relevance to my interest. I play BF3 for the fun of shooting things, not so I can continually save the world from a nuke.

TODAY:

Would have bombed a midterm I took first thing in the morning, but I hardcore cheated off the girl next to me. Praying she did well, cause we basically had 80% of the same answers. My other midterm went swimmingly. Planning on drinking heavily tonight. Will return likely.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ok, today just took a wild twist now, at 1 AM.

Because of reasons relatively unknown to me, I am by now something like an unofficial messenger between the three classes in my high school. I have probably the biggest connections in the whole high school, what with knowing all the people from 10th and 12th grade and most people from 11th grade and getting along with them anywhere, and some people from 9th grade aswell. If anybody has any interclass problems, people turn to me. I am also known quite a lot as a problem solver and so I was among the 3 nominated for being the head of the class, but I turned it down since I don't like that much responsibility.

But now, what happened is that some people from the 11th grade that almost everybody holds a grudge against but I somewhat get along with found out that I wrote something about them somewhere. As a bad joke. And so I got messed in somewhat of a trouble and last hour have I spent explaining the things.

Luckily, I think the situation has been solved.

I think I should become a diplomat :D

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Today I had a fairly easy math exam, then realized how hellish these next two weeks will be as I have a physics test, an orchestra concert, a programming project, and an anthropology essay all due within a 24 hour window next friday. At least I realized it now I suppose but I am utterly not looking forward to finishing all of this.

Gotta start an assignment tonight and get it all done before end of week. I get distracted too easily, just a really crappy setup area where my PC is.

Also the starter motor died, so that'll set me back $300, with my rego expiring in 7 days. GAAAAAAAAAAAAY~

Popoto.~<3

yeah. I have to get a blue slip which is where they check EVERYTHING in a car as it's a car from a different state (100), then insurance (about 350) then a years rego (approx 400).

Popoto.~<3

Yeah, you also don't have petrol costing 1,50€ per litre. That is like 6€ per gallon or something like that.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ueGZa74CeW7g7-prR_zmHIH1JHg_MhD9umvfjZYJ1jA/viewform

Just to spam it again, I need all the possible replies by tomorrow...

After answering, you have my eternal gratitude.

And today I managed to sleep in when my alarm was at 10.30 AM -_-

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Currently debating whether I should buy a PS3 or a PS4 when then PS4 comes out. Going the PS3 option will mean I get it really cheap, as the release of the PS4 will drop the price (ev en though I could pick up a console w/ games for $200 used right now.) I'll also get to play a lot of games like BioShock Infinite, Dead Red Redemption, LBP, and some old classics. But PS4 bring me access to Thief 4 at the loss of all the other games (PS4 is not backwards compatible.) Either way I don't think I'll do much online as I don't really feel like buying a modem for it.

Depending on what you manufacture chain mail from, you'll probably just end up burning your chest from a taser. Bullet will probably tear apart if it's good-quality chain mail, causing it to hit you as fragments. It'd slow it down slightly, but the fragmentation would mean even a .22 would still pierce the skin.

400 a year, holy crap. If I had to pay that, on top of gas, I don't think I would drive.

My rego is $250, but my green slip is $600. I'm also on monthly insurance payments until August, since I don't have any big expenses too close to it. Compared to it being due right before Christmas. The time of year I hate, since I don't work for 7-21 days, depending if I can get the afternoon vet run. Yes, I dislike time off. Especially uni break, I'm already back to staying up all night.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

^Yeah chainmail wasn't designed with guns in mind, so even the highest quality stuff doesn't do much good at all against them.

And Nyosuht, you must live in a nasty neighborhood. I wore my chainmail to highschool several times for kicks and was never given any crap (a few teachers asked what the heck I was wearing but left it at that).

In other news, someone spilled coffee on my backpack and didn't bother to inform me. Half my notes are ruined.

[/hide]

Tim, in Estonia we go to first grade when we are 7. And it is perfectly logical that one is 19 if one is finishing high school here. In fact, it is rare that one isn't 19 by the final exams.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

[bleep]ing piece of shit Windows 8.

Got stuck in the retarded Automatic Repair loop. I thought I disabled that shit...

• Like 2

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What is automatic repair? Just aquired windows 8 and that sounds like something I'd want to avoid...

It's a Windows plug-in that starts up when you boot if something is "wrong". There's a infamous bug that makes it loop...it says it's starting, PC shuts down, tries to boot, says repair is starting, shuts down, repeat.

So you can do nothing but boot from USB/CD.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

PS4 isn't backward compatible? God damn it Sony.

Not sure what a rego is, but I pay $130/month for my insurance, plus about $80 in gas per month. Cars ain't cheap.

Today I'm getting a hair cut and hopefully seeing Olympus Has Fallen. Then Drinking.

Yesterday I seriously considered quitting drinking. I'm still thinking about it, but I've come to realize that I'm actually developing real alcoholism and it's getting worse. I'm going to be paying closer attention to myself when alcohol is around from now on.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn