Today...

Leoo

I feel like I'm watching that one South Park episode again...

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I'm going with yes, because due to Jim crow-like laws he is forced to to break the law just to pee which puts him at a risk that cisgendered people wouldn't find themselves in

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm going with yes, because due to Jim crow-like laws he is forced to to break the law just to pee which puts him at a risk that cisgendered people wouldn't find themselves in

But you just said he likely wouldn't get caught

Now ask yourself if that is the case for everyone, or whether a [bleep]ing law should rely on looks

I mean all kinds of laws get broken all the time without any perpetrator put into custody. Doesn't make it a good law

I mean all kinds of laws get broken all the time without any perpetrator put into custody. Doesn't make it a good law

I'm not saying it's a good law. I'm saying that the law doesn't really affect that guy you're talking about as much as he seems to believe... I mean shit, he even says it himself-- "Do I look like I belong in women's facilities?" How's that for irony?

77yLQy8.png

Hey guys, due to some extenuating circumstances I'm afraid low levelled is gone forever. Missed you guys. Saq still a drunk? Rpg sill overworked? Hedge and ring still writing code and shit? Bonez still Canadian? Randox still here once a month? Muggi still poly? God bless tif

Didn't even remember me, jerk. </3

OT: Just looking at the poster for the new HP movie, god damn Newt Scamander can explore my bedroom any day.

Hmm, so I just noticed this and want to thank low levelled for remembering me.

Also a shout out for Tim for letting it be brought to my attention when he quoted it.

Factor over a common denominator and then simplify with cos^2(θ) + sin^2(θ) = 1. So...

(1-cos(θ))/[(1+cos(θ))(1-cos(θ)) + (1+cos(θ))/[(1+cos(θ))(1-cos(θ))] = (1-cos(θ)+1+cos(θ))/ [(1+cos(θ))(1-cos(θ))] = 2/[1+cos(θ)-cos(θ)-cos^2(θ)] = 2/[1-cos^2(θ)] = 2/[sin^2(θ)]

(Sorry if it's not very clear without proper formatting, but that's the idea.)

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

wtf happened to this thread

I was supposed to fly out to Madison, WI for an interview today, but my car broke down on the way. Thankfully the company is allowing me to reschedule my flight out there to another time, but it was pretty stressful. My car will never have air conditioning again either which is lame but it could be worse I guess; probably won't have it for more than another year or so anyways.

Factor over a common denominator and then simplify with cos^2(θ) + sin^2(θ) = 1. So...

(1-cos(θ))/[(1+cos(θ))(1-cos(θ)) + (1+cos(θ))/[(1+cos(θ))(1-cos(θ))] = (1-cos(θ)+1+cos(θ))/ [(1+cos(θ))(1-cos(θ))] = 2/[1+cos(θ)-cos(θ)-cos^2(θ)] = 2/[1-cos^2(θ)] = 2/[sin^2(θ)]

sc6QaTZ.jpg

:thumbup:

77yLQy8.png

Oddly my handwriting is garbage, but if it's number or math related it magically looks like that. I wonder if muggiw is the same

Factor over a common denominator and then simplify with cos^2(θ) + sin^2(θ) = 1. So...

sc6QaTZ.jpg

:thumbup:

Thanks a lot guys. Makes sense now too. Just started proofs last week and still kinda iffy on them.

My post got completely overlooked... Oh well.

Anyways, today drank a bit for the first time in a while.

So a bit drunk rambling.

And seriously, nudity is not so much of an issue in some countries.

I wouldn't say that the Finns with Nokia and everything are a stone-age society, yet nudity is fully embraced there.

Scandinavians with the highest standards of living in the world (even higher than you bloody 'Muricans) have caused trouble in beaches around the world for being too generous with nudity.

Because it is not an issue in there. It is perfectly normal to hang around bare-chested.

In Iceland, if you go to a water park and have a shower without taking yourself fully nude and washing everywhere, YOU WILL BE FINED.

Just today, I was at a mixed sauna, nude people everywhere. If I wanted to, I could have ogled or such. There were some nice [bleep]. But it is a [bleep]ing common courtesy taught by parents that there is no ogling. And everybody here accepts it. And you get beaten up if you ogle.

• Like 2

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Right.

So it seems I'm doing pretty well academically in Canada now. (By my standards - I failed my first midterm due to silly panicking but I've calmed down and got two good grades since then)

90% in Physiology and idk what I got in Anthropology yet because I wasn't in class but above 70% because nobody got below 70% and class average was 79% so I could have got anything. Seems a bit rigged though because professor wrote 110 questions and only marks out of 100 and is known for changing the curve (we don't have that in the UK) so  :mellow:

My issue is I have no idea what a good GPA is as we don't have those in the UK - like we have the top grade which is above 70% at home, then we've got the second-best which is 60% and above and under that are the lower grades 50% and up and finally a 'pass' at 40% and up. Under 40% is a fail. (In Britain)

In Canada the pass mark is 50% and to me, it seems people here (at my uni at least) only seem to think 85% and up is really what is regarded a "good" grade.

I did think that it'd just scale up like 70% being the equivalent of a '2.1' which is our 60% and a "first" or ''top'' grade would be 80% but I have no idea what my grades will be translated as.

I've got a spreadsheet going with my percentages so I hope I'll be able to figure all of this out at some point as this year's going to be worth 20% of my degree overall.

I've had a rough few days, feeling down etc but I'm improving a lot and not a moment too soon (3 midterms in the next few days)

GPA is bloody confusing even growing up with it. 3.4+ is really good. 85% is pretty much the cut off for "really good"

Oh, Tim. You gotten away from your family yet?

Yeah, and i managed to get per part-time work also. Im looking for a new place at the moment as the one im in is student housing and there's some crazy people here. Like, should be in a mental ward crazy.

just as much as the cisgendered

People still use this word? 

Popoto.~<3

It's the most accurate word I know

New meds make it so I can't stand without toppling over and I'm still having 15 minute coughing fits that nearly result in puking. I'm scheduled for 36 more hours this week but I think I'm gonna call out. I'd rather go through the aggrevation of trying to get a new job then work like this

• Like 1

Devil spawn I say! Godless heathen to write with the devil's hand. Learn to write with the hand god intentioned and begone your godless ways!

(/s just in case)

• Like 1

Devil spawn I say! Godless heathen to write with the devil's hand. Learn to write with the hand god intentioned and begone your godless ways!

(/s just in case)

Tim Tebow is left handed