Today...

Leoo

I meant "hit" me hard but that's too funny to change

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The Witcher 3 just changed me, that's all it is. After playing that game i just started looking for different things in games. I think The Witcher 3 is what really got me into RPGs and since then i just don't look at FPS games the same.

Yeah Chester Bennington's death [bleep]ed me up at work today. Linkin park were just so important to me when I was growing up and were such a massive part of forming my music taste. Like they basically got me into metal which was all I really listened to all the way through high school. I spent my whole day listening to Hybrid Theory and Meteora again and with hindsight its so sad, like he was basically singing about this stuff for his entire time in the band. Just messed up to lose him and Chris Cornell in the same year.

Collision Course was my entry to LP and they were my favourite band for like 7 years in early to mid 00's....

Damn.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Same here, I credit Chester and Mike Shinoda for my music taste entirely. Yesterday was Cornell's birthday and him and Chester were pretty close. Shits rough man

Live in Texas was the first ever CD i got for my birthday. I remember hearing LP at my mom's cousin's house when i was 12 and i remember telling my parents "i really like this band". They ended up getting me Live in Texas a few weeks later for my birthday. Meteora came not long after. Actually one of the few bands from my childhood i still listened to on a regular basis. I think this is one of the first deaths in the past 18 or so months that really hit my generation hard since it's the first person that really had a a big impact on most of our lives growing up, in one way or another. 

• Like 1

If I didn't download a virus trying to download Powerman 5000's When Worlds Collide on Limewire and scare myself out of music piracy for a few years, Linkin Park would have been the next band I would have downloaded. Never ended up getting properly into them, but I was a little upset regardless. 

• Like 1

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

When worlds collide is a [bleep]ing baller album though

Today I went to bed at 6 am in the morning because I was up all night playing Assassin's Creed Unity lol...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Came back from a long trip through Southern Sweden. Over a thousand miles, and finally got to drive in a proper rainstorm aswell. As I got my drivers' license just a month ago, didn't have much chance before.

That shit be crazy, crazy winding Norwegian mountain roads where you don't want to drive too fast anyway, in the night, in the fog and with a proper rainstorm. Some guys were doing just 35-40 on the road, I went with around 45-50 on the last part, our road home I have driven tens of times.

Also, Gopros are awesome, got a session 5 hero and happy with it so far.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Completely forgot Battlefield was a thing. Found my Hardline disc while i was busy clearing some things a bit, popped it in, couldn't stop playing for several hours. Holy shit i forgot how good that game was (despite the negativity it got from the player base). Had so much fun. Did a lot better than i expected too. Managed to keep a 2.5 KD in all the games i played, which is decent considering how long it's been since i've played. Conquest Large is just such a fun game mode. And the maps are just so much fun too.

I launched a personal cyber security investigation after I found that an unknown entity had been posing as me by spoofing my phone number. So I got to file a claim with the fcc and found way too much information about the other victim of whatever the spoofer was doing. Long story short I just hope I don't get anymore weird calls from people who think I'm trying to sell them something

The weather here has turned to shit. We've had about a month of awesome weather, didn't seem like Norway, but rather like somewhere in the tropics, but now it is thunder and lightning and shit.

[bleep].

Also, I still don't have plane tickets to cross the oceans. I'm supposed to be in LA on 30th of August. Can't afford them right now until the 10th of August...

[bleep].

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

The weather here has turned to shit. We've had about a month of awesome weather, didn't seem like Norway, but rather like somewhere in the tropics, but now it is thunder and lightning and shit.

Also, I still don't have plane tickets to cross the oceans. I'm supposed to be in LA on 30th of August. Can't afford them right now until the 10th of August...

But if you wait until later to buy them, won't they just be more expensive...?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I live in a fairly above sea level area and we've had a couple floods this week because of the crazy storms. Almost like nature wants us to cut the shit or something

Today I played some ArenaScape and OGame...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

But if you wait until later to buy them, won't they just be more expensive...?

Yeah, but I'll get my paycheck on 10th of August.

Got a few mates over here for a fishing trip. Feels nice to not having to be alone all the time.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Today I actually got 1st in two games of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer. Maybe I'm actually improving because it's rare for me to get 1st place lol.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

I went to the store late last night, around 1am-ish because i was craving some ice cream. The store up the road, a little convenience store, is the same one i've been going to since we moved here. So nearly 10 years. Been run by the same people all this time. Generally i go to the store at least 3 or 4 times a week, but yesterday was the first time in about 2 months i went to that specific store. Usually i only go there to buy cigarettes, and since i bought a lot of cigarettes on the airport with my last visit to Greece, i had no real reason to go there. Anyway, so last night i went to buy some ice-cream and ended up having like a 30 minute conversation with two of the owners. They just asked where i've been since they haven't seem me around in so long. And i realised something i hadn't really thought of before, and it's something i guess i always somewhat took for granted, but they're always treated me really well. I always get preferential treatment when i go there. And there have been so many times i would go to the store in the middle of the night to buy cigarettes but not have my wallet with me and they'll just tell me to pay them back next time. Small things like that.

Also realised that, apart from my parents, they're really the only other people in this country that have "watched me grow". They're the only other people that saw me go through my different phases and stages of life. I don't know why but it gave me a strange warmth. 

• Like 1

Today I played a game of League of Legends and 16/4/16 S- grade Jinx in ARAM. Obliterated the enemy team, which seems to be the usual case when I get her on the Howling Abyss lol. I also tried playing catch-up on RS patch notes... and a bit annoyed with all the dailies there are now in the game that I have to do -.-.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg