Today...

Leoo

Wow I'm drunk for the first time. I had a friend as a DD and said screw it I'm having my share of drinks.

At least I'm a happy drunk.

This is something I'm not doing often but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I was scared I'd be an angry drunk or a sad drunk or something because of how stressed I am, but at the end of day like my Tinder bio says I'm an optimistic realistic.

I had a bunch of water but I swear if I'm hungover I'm going to kick my friend's ass. (That's a joke.)

edit: apparently I'm just a happy person that's cool to know: https://www.esquire.com/uk/life/news/a14967/happy-drunk-is-a-myth/

Edited by Veiva

ozXHe7P.png

If you're not kidding, ill come out to a bar. If you mean tonight, I'd prefer a smaller place, like handle bar or brown st pub. I'm on the train with a bunch of wiz khalifa fans right now and that's just about my threshold for crowds for the night.

Nah I'm kidding I'm still in the UK :D

Luck be a Lady

Booze is pretty cool. But make sure not to overdo it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Booze is pretty cool. But make sure not to overdo it.

I'm not the person to overdo anything (...except perfection LOL).

Seriously though, I stopped having drinks the moment I felt a little wobbly (I'm not sure if that's the right description of how I felt). It was still a very interesting experience.

Also I'm nearly done with the FSE apprenticeship website:

USUOWus.png

I added support for students. A student can apply to posts made by clients (funeral homes)--it's just a simple resume upload. Just gotta add admins (i.e., instructors)...

Only been 16 hours so far. How am I going to squeeze out another 24 hours ._.

ozXHe7P.png

The job proposal was just for a temporary gig. We're just treating it as a continuation of the internship due to SSDI.

I went to Hot Topic looking for some boots for a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac cosplay I'd like to do in October. They didn't have boots, but they had a cute Harry Potter cardigan on clearance. It was woman's, but... I don't care lol.

I think I look cute. My female coworkers reactions were adorable lol.

Am I ready for Hogwarts? :P

[hide]p8iRQkD.jpg[/hide]

Should I use that on my Tinder???? /s

You definitely look good, I'd keep the outfit.

Anyway, apparently video games doesn't help you too much with flying a plane for real: https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/11/us/seattle-stolen-plane-audio-recording/index.html .

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Got invited to a party tonight by a guy, who told me to call him when I got there. I got there, called him, and he didn't answer. Awkwardly stood around for 1/2 an hour, called him again, and then left.

What a weird experience lol.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Wobbly is only the beginning of true drunk

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So is not eating all day before doing shots like hacking?

I finished the website for the FSE last night (couldn't fall asleep so might as well). There's a few things I'd like to add (recaptcha, deleting clients/students/etc, and a header/footer) but those can wait pending feedback from the FSE...

The website was easy, deploying that thing was a pain in the ass. It took me nearly six hours... But it's live on the internet, so I'm going to email the FSE after work and try and schedule a meeting.

Here's hoping! It'll be nice when it's done, $25 an hour is awesome. Why don't I have a job in software development, eeeeh ._.

I mean, before now, I never had:

1) used Flask or any web framework like it

2) made a website (i.e., programmed it, not designed it; using a prebuilt CMS is easy) and

3) deployed a custom website

All in less than 24 hours. I /think/ that /may/ show I'm [bleep]ing good at what I do--you know, just /maybe/--but I need a piece of paper for some reason.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

You could probably look for a job with a Django/Rails contractor. You usually don't need a whole lot of experience for those jobs, just a couple of projects in one or the other. They're a degree of difficulty harder than Flask since you need to learn a huge framework and understand MVC, but that shouldn't be too tough for you

that guys a dick

Saw him again today, and he paid for 3 drinks at a bar to make up for it lmao.

3 drinks was too many for a Sunday lmao and now I can't tell if I'm "haven't eaten enough" tipsy or just regular tipsy, esp because I'm not hungry at all.

that guys a dick

3 drinks was too many for a Sunday lmao and now I can't tell if I'm "haven't eaten enough" tipsy or just regular tipsy, esp because I'm not hungry at all.

But how does it compare to FortNite on XP?

that guys a dick

But how does it compare to FortNite on XP?

More like garbage collection is set to run about 1/4 as often as it should.
  • Like 1

Chugging 8 pints of beer after having been sober for 2 months works aswell. At least for me.

To the low fps point, that is.

Getting fall down while trying to walk is hardcore mode. Almost always includes teleportation and puzzle games next day.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

So I got the job offer - guess I better hit the books and get studied up on coding!

Gzz details?

They work on a number of projects but mostly around mathematical modelling and machine/deep learning techniques to develop algorithms to track them. Things like modelling swarm (cooperative) behavior, missile defense, image analysis/tracking objects and so on.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Does this blog have off-topic in it?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Yesterday i asked a girl who works at a bookstore near me for her number. Turns out she's married and i somehow completely missed the ring on her finger. Generally i make a point of checking for one. Most awkward thing about all of this is that i get things laminated for school there quite often so the next few encounters aren't going to be all that pleasant. 

check out my blog for some sweet coding cheat codes to help with your new job

I need this link

I bet it's a phishing scam...

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

check out my blog for some sweet coding cheat codes to help with your new job

I need this link
I bet it's a phishing scam...
If I'm gonna be phished by anyone, I'd want it to be Goon. I feel like he could make better use of my identity than I could, anyway.