Today...

Leoo

I went out to eat instead of writing the paper. And it's on Arthur Miller and I need to come up with something to write about for 4 pages about the crucible or death of a salesman.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Do what I did freshman year. Copy and paste the entire thing, but give credit to the author. I had to do a 5 page research paper thing... I wrote about a paragraph of it, the rest was a massive quote. It isn't plagerism and the teacher gave me 70% (minimum for passing) for being a "clever son of a [bleep]" ;D

Do what I did freshman year. Copy and paste the entire thing, but give credit to the author. I had to do a 5 page research paper thing... I wrote about a paragraph of it, the rest was a massive quote. It isn't plagerism and the teacher gave me 70% (minimum for passing) for being a "clever son of a [bleep]" ;D

My teacher would probably give me an F and make me do it again.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I had a [cabbage] day today, I feel like crap. Plus I'm getting sicker than I was before. I got soaked from the rain on the way home too, and I'm still not warmed up. Hope your grampas surgery works out range 0r.

Guest Mrmegakirby

Tried to learn how to Moonwalk today, as theres a school dance coming up. I would feel pretty damned awesome if I just started moonwalking to some song.

And rangeor, hope the surgery goes well

I really can't write this paper. I might just not do it tonight and email it tomorrow evening (It's due tomorrow but I have a field trip so I need to hand it in first thing in the morning, which I probably don't have time for even if it's done, or email it after I get home) and come up with a good excuse for not sending it earlier. I think my plans for tomorrow fell through anyways, so I might not have anything better to do.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I really can't write this paper. I might just not do it tonight and email it tomorrow evening (It's due tomorrow but I have a field trip so I need to hand it in first thing in the morning, which I probably don't have time for even if it's done, or email it after I get home) and come up with a good excuse for not sending it earlier. I think my plans for tomorrow fell through anyways, so I might not have anything better to do.

Procrastinating ftw!

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I wish more papers had interesting topics set to them...

[Edit] Oh, uploaded a new mix and a new version of an old one on myspace.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Found out one of my friends just saw The Fall of Troy a few hours ago. It was his second time seeing them too o.O Lucky guy!

I can still gloat to him that I saw Muse and he didn't though. :D

Fall of Troy > Muse

Found out one of my friends just saw The Fall of Troy a few hours ago. It was his second time seeing them too o.O Lucky guy!

Fall of Troy > Muse

I totally agree. Their shows are no where near as huge which means cooler live shows.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Fall of Troy > Muse

I totally agree. They're shows are no where near as huge which means cooler live shows.

They are shows are no where near as huge which means cooler live shows. Nice sentence jaerk.

I think I'm going to see a concert next friday, for a band I've been trying to see for ages, three buck tickets too. ftw.

-.-

Got 19.5/20 on my math test today. I should have gotten 20 though. I forgot to square root the answer to one question. :cry:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Apparently Thomas Erak gives guitar lessons at his house over here in Washington. It's actually not that unreasonable, 50 bucks an hour (many standard guitar teachers charge 20 bucks for half an hour).

It snowed today :(

I want to get a pair a Clark's desert boots for this winter... the plan is to freeze my [wagon] off in style this year. I'm also at the top of the Ladder in my squash class, I wreck everybody if we play with a double yellow :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

I want to get a pair a Clark's desert boots for this winter... the plan is to freeze my [wagon] off in style this year. I'm also at the top of the Ladder in my squash class, I wreck everybody if we play with a double yellow :thumbsup:

You live in montreal don't you? and are you in cegep?

I feel really light headed right now, no idea why.

yeah, and i'm pretty sure we already went over this.

drink some water

hiccup.png

yeah, and i'm pretty sure we already went over this.

drink some water

We sort of went over it, but I thought you were in university.

Did I tell tif about my new Itouch? Well I have one, and it's awesome.

Did I tell tif about my new Itouch?

Break the habit before it's too late!

I was expecting you to rage. I don't call it an itouch, that's stupid. I really like the thing though. I can play jelly car now. :]