Today...

Leoo

Apparently some kid at my school hung himself. I have no idea who he was, and nobody I've asked does, either. I guess he was a freshman, one of my friend's girlfriend's younger brother told us about it (that was confusing).

Bummer.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Apparently it's snowing.

Typical me didn't notice until everyone changed their Facebook status to "WOAH IT'S SNOWING IN OCTOBER!!!!$!"

I'm cold.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Apparently it's snowing.

Typical me didn't notice until everyone changed their Facebook status to "WOAH IT'S SNOWING IN OCTOBER!!!!$!"

I'm cold.

Ha it was really cold here until yesterday. We all thought it was gonna snow but it didn't.

It is my birthday today. :grin:

Happy birthday.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Happy birthday.

It's snowing here too. Massive snowflakes too. Third time it's snowed this year, ridiculous.

Where?

Its a shame that everyone else besides Maine is getting snow.

I WANT SNOW!

I love the snow <3:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Happy birthday.

It's snowing here too. Massive snowflakes too. Third time it's snowed this year, ridiculous.

Where?

Its a shame that everyone else besides Maine is getting snow.

I WANT SNOW!

I love the snow <3:

Huh, the forecast said you would be getting the snow, not us (eastern Mass), nor Connecticut.

But I guess that means it's coming your way. The snowflakes are huge, and it's accumulating a bit.

Also just had my first encounter with the post limit. <_<

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

The video for our field show last night is up, first show of the season. We took second place with a score of 78.8, which is pretty good for our first show which at the moment has no visuals. Last year our first show's score was 73-ish, so a nice jump. Terrible video, the guy taking it was [bleep]ing stupid.

For reference, here's our show last year about mid-season (we took second place at SoCal Championships later on)

Happy birthday pie :)

Can I call you Jack? istp/pie seems weird.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

:wall:

I miss skiing and snowboarding so much for the past few months I've been considering spending everything I have saved to go over to the states for the winter. Then you guys have to go and talk about snow :(

:wall:

I miss skiing and snowboarding so much for the past few months I've been considering spending everything I have saved to go over to the states for the winter. Then you guys have to go and talk about snow :(

You could try surfing, though I'm not sure if that's a seasonal thing...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

At least you read my name right in the first place, some people think it's "isolated pie" or "is to let the pie" or something like that.

Yeah you can call me whatever you want, Jack is fine. As long as I can call you Harry, Omar, Harry/Omar, or Harrymar at my choosing.

Okay jack :]

Today I got accepted at the University I wanted in the program I wanted, that was cool. I was so miserable when I read the e-mail (I went out last night to some crazy French bar/club where you dance on the tables) but after reading "we are pleased to..." my spirits immediately soared and I actually managed to get up to puke in the toilet bowl instead of putting it in the bowl that was next to me. I'm okay now, though.

hiccup.png

Thanks guys. 15. Well technically not 15 yet. I will be at 8:40 tonight. Already ate birthday cake. :thumbup: Gonna go to Best Buy soon and get something nice for myself. :razz:

Happy birthday Jack!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

At least you read my name right in the first place, some people think it's "isolated pie" or "is to let the pie" or something like that.

Yeah you can call me whatever you want, Jack is fine. As long as I can call you Harry, Omar, Harry/Omar, or Harrymar at my choosing.

Did I miss something? I always thought your name was istolethepie.

Did I miss something? I always thought your name was istolethepie.

*confusion* You're correct, it is. Assuming you're talking about my username on here.