Today...

Leoo

I couldn't find one after looking through 7 pages. You're free to make a general food thread.

(Good thing I just ate)

EDIT: Yeah, 2 months is old enough to make a new thread.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

so i herd kc was bill lumberg?

That's not true at all.

If you can't beat them, join them?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Trying out for our lower-level theatre play tomorrow. I'm not too worried about it, pretty sure I'll get a part. Not that many people auditioning, either. Should be fun. Only two guy parts, and both are cool.

I also get to dress up fancilike. Doing a fake interview for one of my classes, so I'll take advantage of it all day.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Had Cambridge maths (AS) today (pure maths), holy jesus it was hard... Alot harder then the previous exams which I was practising on..

Were a couple of easyish questions to get some easy marks though....

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I made a Milton avatar but it was 24 kb <_<

If you save it as a .jpg it should be small enough to fit within the forum guidelines.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I made a Milton avatar but it was 24 kb <_<

If you save it as a .jpg it should be small enough to fit within the forum guidelines.

My avatar was a full sized image and I just uploaded the original url. It stretched it for me.

So I just caught a moth. He was flying around the light being annoying like all moths before he fluttered down in front of me and landed on my desk. He didn't move. I nudged him with my pencil. No response. So now I have this moth thats in a coma inside of a glass cup.

What should I do?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So I just caught a moth. He was flying around the light being annoying like all moths before he fluttered down in front of me and landed on my desk. He didn't move. I nudged him with my pencil. No response. So now I have this moth thats in a coma inside of a glass cup.

What should I do?

Set him free... What else do you expect us to say? Electrocute him? Pull off his legs? Just move it to a window sill with the window open and then leave it to fly away when it's woken up.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

What should I do?

Set him free... What else do you expect us to say? Electrocute him? Pull off his legs? Just move it to a window sill with the window open and then leave it to fly away when it's woken up.

I'm not going to torture it. Right now I'm studying the little guy. I'm trying to see what kind of moth it is at the moment.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What should I do?

I feed insects to my cat if I find them...

Doomy edit: I like sheep