Today...

Leoo

Under 5, round down. 5 or higher, round up. 2.064153. 2.1

Unless you were kidding.

I was pretty much kidding, but I also needed confirmation that was how to do it.

Wow, I did those problems earlier today. I got one wrong in math because I read a problem too quickly, one wrong in writing, and 4 in reading. I'm taking it on Wednesday.

sigh.png

I found out l0rd has a youtube account and he posted on my video. I thought he was a spammer so I removed his comment. XD Sorry bout that.

Oh god, I'm revealed.

All the videos on that channel were made in one really long and boring week this past summer.

Don't judge me. :unsure:

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

862499tz159cosm5.gif

:blink:

YOU STOLE MY PIG!!!!!!!!!!1

EVERYONE IGNORE JAERK'S POST

LOOK AT MY POST INSTEAD.

862499tz159cosm5.gif

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

EDIT : I mixed my coffee with chocolate powder to make life a little more interesting. Baaad idea.

Did you use hot chocolate powder or the 'ard stuff, cocoa powder? Former tastes great in coffee, the latter not so much when added all at once.

Yeah, hot chocolate powder.

Screw you Nestle.

We have the strictest driving laws of anywhere in the United States, that I've heard of.

Nothing compared to Ausfailia.

To get your learners you have to be 16.

While you're on your learners you must:

- Always have a fully licenced driver in the passengers seat.

- Always fill out a log book of your driving.

- Drive a total of 120 hours.

- Drive a minimum of 20 hours at night.

- Have the driver sign off things that you must do as you go along, such as parking, driving in rain, driving in the country, driving on freeways, using toll booths.

- Must be done in 5 years, else you must take the learners test again.

A few years ago it was only 50 hours total driving. There was a guy complaining once because he lives in Central Sydney (average speed is 30Km/h) and he had triplets. That's a total of 360 hours of driving he will have to do with these kids, his wife doesn't even have a licence.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well I guess I'm lucky that we have some of the easier laws in regards to getting your licence... At 15 you can set a theory test to get your learners licence, then after six months, you can sit your restricted, no need for driving logs or anything...

rosssigfinal.jpg

EDIT : I mixed my coffee with chocolate powder to make life a little more interesting. Baaad idea.

Did you use hot chocolate powder or the 'ard stuff, cocoa powder? Former tastes great in coffee, the latter not so much when added all at once.

Screw you Nestle.

Add coffee, add powder, heat it, add milk, enjoy.

16185_s.gif

Today I found out that we don't have graham crackers in England ;__; The closest thing is a digestive biscuit.

On the subject of American stuff, Oreos cost a hell of a lot! But they're so delicious mmm...

Prefer Hobnobs though, can't beat that crumbly goodness.

I'm hungry now.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

We have the strictest driving laws of anywhere in the United States, that I've heard of.

Nothing compared to Ausfailia.

To get your learners you have to be 16.

While you're on your learners you must:

- Always have a fully licenced driver in the passengers seat.

- Always fill out a log book of your driving.

- Drive a total of 120 hours.

- Drive a minimum of 20 hours at night.

- Have the driver sign off things that you must do as you go along, such as parking, driving in rain, driving in the country, driving on freeways, using toll booths.

- Must be done in 5 years, else you must take the learners test again.

A few years ago it was only 50 hours total driving. There was a guy complaining once because he lives in Central Sydney (average speed is 30Km/h) and he had triplets. That's a total of 360 hours of driving he will have to do with these kids, his wife doesn't even have a licence.

Ours are a bit easier, only 40 hours required and most people lie about that anyways. I've only drove maybe 10 hours and I've got the whole driving thing down pretty well already. We do have to take 3 tests to get our license though, and have 10 hours of mandatory classes, plus an extra 2 month wait if you don't take the 15 additional classes (that cost more than $500).

Beats 120 hours of required driving though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Screw you Nestle.

Nestlé is my employer... Don't worry, though. I only work with the frozen desserts.

Speaking of my employer, they have me scheduled in today so I'll be headed there for an exciting afternoon shift soon.

Screw you Nestle.

Nestlé is my employer... Don't worry, though. I only work with the frozen desserts.

Speaking of my employer, they have me scheduled in today so I'll be headed there for an exciting afternoon shift soon.

Lol. The funny thing is my Sociology teacher was talking today about how Rowntree's was taken over by the evil Nestle company XD He's a Marxist so I don't think he likes Nestle because it's a big company.

So yeah, I'm gonna go get some food now.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Screw you Nestle.

Lol. The funny thing is my Sociology teacher was talking today about how Rowntree's was taken over by the evil Nestle company XD He's a Marxist so I don't think he likes Nestle because it's a big company.

So yeah, I'm gonna go get some food now.

I think it's kind of funny how Nestlé makes all of these frozen desserts that contain such high fat... so they go and buy Jenny Craig.

Oh god, my little sister is a freak. I let her reign on my MSN and just look at the weirdness she types to our brother.

I'm 'NANDA YO' btw.

[hide]

- NANDA YO?!?!?!?! says:

*[bleep]

★.Bankai.Boy.☆ says:

*[bleep] face

- NANDA YO?!?!?!?! says:

*I saw a man. He had a long, narrow face. The moonlight faded away with the darkness... leaving me to cough up blood. Suddenly the owl twitched left to right, creating a monstrous, distorted look. I saw you and puked.

*I have a full document on the story for us two to share. Share feelings.

*Please I am waiting for your response...

You have just sent a nudge.

- NANDA YO?!?!?!?! says:

*Dear brother, please respond.

*Happy Birthday, Dear brother...

* You may not send a nudge that often.

[/hide]

She once went into a detailed story of how chicken and fish don't go together and one about 'the chicken in the lobster' o__O

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Oh god, my little sister is a freak. I let her reign on my MSN and just look at the weirdness she types to our brother.

I'm 'NANDA YO' btw.

[hide]

- NANDA YO?!?!?!?! says:

*[bleep]

★.Bankai.Boy.☆ says:

*[bleep] face

- NANDA YO?!?!?!?! says:

*I saw a man. He had a long, narrow face. The moonlight faded away with the darkness... leaving me to cough up blood. Suddenly the owl twitched left to right, creating a monstrous, distorted look. I saw you and puked.

*I have a full document on the story for us two to share. Share feelings.

*Please I am waiting for your response...

- NANDA YO?!?!?!?! says:

*Dear brother, please respond.

*Happy Birthday, Dear brother...

* You may not send a nudge that often.

[/hide]

She once went into a detailed story of how chicken and fish don't go together and one about 'the chicken in the lobster' o__O

How old is she?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!